Monday, August 2, 2010

WHEW. Busy day today!!!


This sent to John McCain today:

Hi John:

I hope you know that I will drop nuclear bombs on you and other Republican politicians (in a metaphorical sense only -- I use words as my weapons.) if it turns out this hold up of Clapper's nomination is just to keep the truth about the Bush/Cheney/Limbaugh Republicans from the public for a month or so longer.

If you have a reason that proves your integrity and patriotism, then good for you!!! Otherwise, I will loose "bombs" of words on your evil party (I like to think you, Sen. Lugar, and Sen. Graham are only partly brainwashed and not actual worshipers of the "anti-christ," George W. Bush.

I dare you to ignore me. I never quit, I fear nothing, and I always win.

You are of the same cloth, but let's face it: with all due respect, you are showing signs of aging as well as of a serious case of PTSD. And really: does anyone care if Sen. Lieberman has a HUGE crush on you? We knew there was SOMETHING about Joe that twisted his face and voice into such tension-filled annoyance. That said, It's understandable that he has the hots for you. Who wouldn't???

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in exile)

scottkenan.blogspot.com

No comments: