Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year; Prosperity Rules!!!

So much has happened since my last posting that I don't know where to start!!!

Afterbeing kicked out of my parents' house in Raleigh (under the supervision of cops -- at MY request), the guy I was sharing my car with for sleeping, food, cigs, and money, turned out to be getting orders from my mother. Pete White drives a maroon 2002 Kia Sportage with PA plates and is about 33 years old with the appearance of a 5' 9" heavyish build, dark hair. His furry crack shows when he bends over. His phone number is (orwas) 919-607-9692.

I had to call the cops on him after he stole things from several of my pockets -- including my car keys, which were later found and my belongings in my car were, thank God, unmolested (unlike me, LOL!!!)

I moved to Wilmington, NC, where 1/3 the residents claim to be my blood relatives -- and all are at least as crazy as me. I figure I have literally died and gone to heaven. Reconnected with old boy friends and met many friends of my distant Kenan relatives. The people here are as loving, smart, and hard-working as the Mexican people, so it is a relief to see Americans can be as good as Mexicans if they want to be.

Praise Jesus!!!

Completely divorced my parents and siblings, and then went back to Raleigh to pick up a tattered Stars and Bars flag that I had framed under glass and stored at my parents' house. It was a cool reception there (I was barredfrom entering their property, so Dad carried the art out and leaned it against my car on the farside of the street. I waited until he had re-entered his house before getting out to put it in my car.), and Dad looked defeated.

I GUESS THEY FINALLY GOT IT.

Discovered that my Net 10 phone was actually an ATT phone --which is why I kept loosing the ability to call in or out for hours at a time right after saying things against my mother or Republicans. Got a new 910 area code number from a different company.

A representative from Kenansville, NC met me two days ago in Best Buys while I was considering new phones. She said I should "sue the shit out of my mother for forcing me to take Lithium." I have conpassion, but I haven't decided. Meet with Kenan family associated lawyers soon to decide on that one. Have several lawyers who will begin suing corporations who screwed me -- and possibly the Republican Party national organization.

Much to do today, so must get to it!!!

I really am in heaven and money is flowing to me now.

Scott

No comments: