Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dealing with the New Hanover County, NC District Attorney, Benjamin R. David


At the risk of angering my Public Defender, I am posting my email sent to her today. Since my emails to her are NOT protected by client/attorney privilege, I see no reason not to:

THIS JUST IN: I found this Facebook page. Click it below!!!  (someone is angry)


(Apologies for my posting a rash comment there) 
 **************

WED. 5/11/11: This also just found on Facebook:

>> NEW HANOVER COUNTY IS A PIECE OF SHIT

Is the District Attorney causing a PR nightmare for Wilmington or WHAT???

Hi My Friend!

Thanks for this, and I will try to clothe myself in patience. Any idea how far out (approximately) a court date for trial might be set?

I’m glad you now have that disclaimer about emails not NECESSARILY being private – that is, subject to attorney/client privilege. Just now – and thank God you put them in RED so no one can miss them – not remembering having ever seen them on any of your previous emails before 5/2/11, I just checked to see if I had somehow missed them in your earlier ones, all of which I’d saved, AND THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM MY COMPUTER.

What do you make of that???

I agree that you were VERY prepared for the constitutional issue, and it seemed to me that the judge agreed with your points but since so much was made about my not being on ‘my medication’, the judge bent the rules and tried to get me back on those meds via probation as he honestly believed the prosecutor’s people. I believe he did the right MORAL thing for me given the disinformation he had been fed and had every reason to believe, although it was not the right LEGAL thing to do.

And you did not have enough info from me. That medication thrust surprised me. Had I expected it, I would have warned you of how my adversaries try to make that point with lies, and how and why to object most strenuously. You will notice in the court record that they did not mention a single SPECIFIC thing about WHO prescribed WHAT medication WHEN. Had they been pressed on the point, they could not have come up with anything current.

Well, this is the sort of thing that we need to be prepared for. That’s all. Fortunately, I’ve been vetted by three professionals in the last 2.5 months, and unless jail records and professional records have been altered (nothing in Wilmington surprises me anymore) that should settle that! Each one said I did NOT need meds or continuing therapy. So I suggest we might want to be armed with written reports from them.

I know the D.A.’s witnesses repeatedly spoke these lies (as well as the lie by John Mann that he had NOT told me those things about David Nash – David could quite well be innocent of what I had believed from John’s stories. John has now proven himself not only a liar but a perjurer.) I also believe the prosecuting attorney may have spoken those lies as well. Perhaps that is legal in NC. I don’t know. CLEARLY it was part of HER strategy to encourage her witnesses to lie (although in fairness, she might not have KNOWN they were lies).

This legal thing sure does get complicated!

But please rest assured that I have confidence in your abilities! It’s just on the first go-round, neither you nor I had realized what might come up, so we weren’t prepared for that. Also, I am much more involved in certain things of a much bigger scope and having to do with national and international politics. Anyone following me on my blog and Facebook page knows that this Wilmington case is the smallest of things to me, but that said, I want to win it on principle.

But this past week, besides the aborted attempt to commit me, the successful attempt to strip me of my car, my blog was blocked in Saudi Arabia (where I have more readers than in any country other than the US), and Pakistanis have contacted me with deep info on how the Bush family, years ago, double-crossed their business partners, the Bin Laden family (intimately connected to the Saudi Royals – my distant UNC Kenan relatives’ chief rival in the ‘petroleum wars’), and murdered Osama Bin Laden’s brother, which is why their co-planning of 9/11 wasn’t cleaner and Osama Bin Laden had been double-crossing the Republicans ever since.

My sources tell me that President Obama had Bin Laden killed when he was unarmed because had he been captured alive and told the truth in court about his partnership with the Bush and Cheney families, it would have split this country asunder – so many were duped by Republicans, and many are armed and rabid and would be angry enough to explode rather than face the truth.

Now, are you getting the idea? Well, let me get back to the bigger picture which is beyond the scope of our relationship.

Can you check one thing please? You told me GA’s database showed that I had been CONVICTED in 1990 of Criminal Trespass (which in the trial, the prosecutor or her witnesses called “stalking”). When I checked it late 2010, it said “NOLO” as it had always said and as it was. When you told me about that, I checked, and in fact IT HAD BEEN CHANGED TO “CONVICTED”!!! But in the last two weeks I have tried to find it and it is GONE. Also, I find no record of the felony warrant for my arrest in GA on false charges (the papers specify that it refers to my actions while in GA ONLY, and I was NOT in GA anywhere near the time Christal Presley accused me of violating the order), of breaking a Dekalb County Superior Court Order (filed 4/29/10, final after hearing which I missed filed 5/18/10) Petition for Stalking Temporary Protective Order Case # 10cv5634-3.

Twice, Wilmington Police spoke with me before my long arrest and held me until they got word the Dekalb Sheriff declined to extradite me (and ILM Police then let me go each time as well). But this warrant, which my former employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc in Snellville, GA www.pentagon-usa.com assured me WOULD NOT EXPIRE, is not listed. I have called Dekalb assistant D. A. Roderick Wilkerson FIVE times, leaving messages to call me so we can straighten it out, but get no call back: 404-371-2836 or 404-371-2561. Can you check databases or call them to find out what has happened? The restraining order should be in effect for a year, so still in place, although the warrant might have been quashed.

I have LOTS of paper to prove the lies Christal Presley told them to get the original restraining order and was served the final papers as well, which I have.

You will see American Express company is trying to serve me papers, but worry not. They broke the law and seriously screwed me when I was on the trail of Newt Gingrich’s drugs-via-train to Stone Mountain Park in 1990, as well as last summer. I intend to force them to remove ‘American’ from their name. My mentor, Tennessee Williams did a commercial (the only one he ever did) for them once and now they have done this to me!!!

Many thanks! We are going to have a lot of fun once we get to court!!!

Scott

No comments: