Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Reply to CNN's Request for Info


Today, I received an email from Williams, David (TBS) [David.Williams@turner.com], asking me to participate in a roundtable discussion of News as an iReporter for CNN.  I had never filed an iReport, but figured they'd noticed my comments:

However, after speaking with my mother (who said I was "not allowed" to do that -- LOL!!!). I fell asleep, but then, Ted Turner, long being my MAN-GOD (and Anderson being too cute to believe, Don Lemon, too gay NOT to believe -- HA!), I posted comments late that registered as received, although they did not post immediately. (Did Anderson and Sanjay really get it on -- or is that just a rumor???)

>>> FORGOT TO MENTION: In a relaxed, political discussion, Mom and I considered the Republicans. Of course she finds Trump laughable and Gingrich a fool (she'd already used him and disposed of him, although no one sent him the memo). She agrees that Romney's Mormonism is a cult. She's got her money on Daniels, EXACTLY as I had guessed. So if that's who the Pope wants, you can see the strategy: closer to Obama in position-veneer. Hard to plumb his depths. He's the best Trojan Horse in the Republican stable, but even Republicans are desiring someone showing signs of life -- but if the rest continue to self-immolate or are cannibalized, they'll have to support him. That's my take on the strategy.

Also: This blog set a record (so far) today, reaching 50% more viewers than its previous highest day.


I worked for Tennessee Williams and can prove his estate was stolen and who bribed whom. I was with Jackie Kennedy Onassis when she told him this would happen, and he wrote the codicil to his will to prevent it at her urging. I know who bribed whom to overturn the codicil illegally and am working with lawyers at Harvard University to reverse this.

I also can prove that the Bush and Cheney families with many in Fox News and Newt Gingrich and GA Congressman John Linder own narco-trafficking in the US, and that is why we invaded Afghanistan -- the Taliban had stopped the opium poppies from being grown.

In 1990, Faye Gold of Faye Gold Gallery in ATL and Bernice Weinstein of Stone Mountain confirmed my parents are the top Nazis in the USA. We had swastikas on the dinner plates growing up in the 1950s and 60s, my mother beat us daily for no reason, and Dad molested my youngest sister. They only deny the molestation, and make light of the other two today.

Later, Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta (where I had tried to mount a 100th birthday celebration for Mr. Williams since his movie THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA put PV and Mismaloya on the map, but I was thwarted) told me Stone Mountain, GA has been OWNED by Columbian Drug Mafia for many years and is a top trafficking area in the US. Several of them confirmed my mother is Dick Cheney's boss and reports only to the Pope. I already knew my parents had had several private audiences with Pope John Paul II in the 80s and 90s. Today, they are 93 and 88, live in Raleigh in the Heddingham development, both drive, and play bridge. My mother told me today that I am "not allowed" to speak to CNN online. LOL!!!

My Williams book should be published electronic on Amazon within a few days: www.walkingonglass.net .

My political blog tells the rest of the story, including my decision to go after those who stole my wealth, tried to put me in mental hospitals eight times in the last year in GA and NC, jailed me in New Hanover County Jail (Wilmington, NC where I now live) for 28 days after secretly convicting me of a crime I did not commit, Cyberstalking, by a judge without jury, after all other cases were cleared to minimize people in courtroom. The witnesses for the DA perjured themselves. The judge was clearly ashamed as he explained himself, but he was SEVERELY leveraged and I do not hold it against him. I'll make a fortune on the book about all this!

Judge Linda Warren Hunter in DeKalb County court, GA, did the exact same thing to me in 1990 -- on Newt Gingrich's instructions and with the help of my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan. Dad: William Scott Kenan. My distant relatives founded UNC Chapel Hill then inherited Henry Flagler's entire estate, later noted ATL businessman Frank Hawkins' estate. Their Charitable Trusts in aggregate are the largest support of University education in the world. That's why Mom wanted to hide behind the name Kenan.

My blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . And I'm gonna go after them under RICO (Racketeering), although I can prove most of the crimes as well. I just need to find the right lawyers. scottdkenan@gmail.com .

No comments: