Friday, July 29, 2011

Scott David Kenan Pleads GUILTY to Stalking Charge!!! (not EXACTLY -- LOL!!!)


>>> THIS JUST IN: I have just gotten a copy of the judges order and so in an excersize in prudence, am amending this posting. Changes for this will be in GREEN.

From the judgement (R. Russell Davis, presiding judge): "Not to post any content on blogs or websites in regards to (the alleged victim).

Having no computer or home (I'm currently on an extended camping trip of the urban variety -- and fresh out of a 2.5 week all inclusive New Hanover County "Detention Center" vacatione in Castle Hayne, compliments of Benjamin David & Co.), I am going to say all is well except that my wallet with library card, debit card, NC ID, any notes and papers -- as well as my phone, legal papers, and memory stick with the last copy of my Tennessee Williams book that I still had and other files -- disappeared in the car of Matthew Andrews of Greensboro, Goldsboro, or some such-named town in NC. He was traveling with his 2 year old son, Stuart, and they disappeared from Carolina Beach with all my belongings mid-afternoon Sunday, July 10, 2011.

He might be in violation of custody laws and wanted by the state, as he eventually admitted he had not allowed his former or estrahnged wife weekend custody the weekend before. I allerted Carolina Beach Police to these things when I turned myself in late afternoon to deal with the misdemeanor stalking warrant Wilmington police called to alert me to. I always deal with the law above board -- even if I am guilty of no crime.

HOWEVER: For an assortment of reasons I will not now go into, I decided to plead guilty and got time served with non-reporting probation for a year (I think it's a year). Otherwise, I would have had to remain in jail for another several weeks to get to a next hearing, and I had no patience for that. I DO have the OPTION of appealing my Guilty plea within 10 days, and will discuss that with my Public Defender later today.

I am not allowed to blog about my accuser, so I will type in below, verbatim, the letter I sent to District Attorney Benjamin David, with copies by snail mail to my lawyer and media which I will not name, except to say I included Dave Ennis or Editor in charge of New Hanover County. They should have recieved it yesterday.

The Letter:

Tuesday, 7/26/2011,
Dear Benjamin David, District Attorney:

As you know, I do not like talking behind anyone's back, and since I have nothing to hide, and to my knowledge have committed no crimes, I will bring you up to date concerning my situation. Please share this with the female prosecutor who (so far) typically prosecutes me in court. Unfortunately, I know her only as "Miss Coca Leaf" -- her street name -- no doubt because she's tall, thin, and aggressive like a classic "Coke Chick" from the 1980s.

You probably know by now that I submitted a request Sunday Night, 7/24/2011, to plead guilty to the stalking charge 14-277.3A(C), file # 11CR056486. I included a truthful accounting of what happened and mentioned that the magistrate in Carolina Beach told me what to say in video court to likely have the charge dismissed -- especially since I'd seen of spoken to (the alleged victim) only ONCE in my life...

TEN LINES OF NOT-SPECIFIC REPORTING MY CASE QUOTED FROM AN EMAIL TO BEN DAVID MAILED TWO (2) DAYS BEFORE THE COURT DISPOSTION AND COPIED TO MY ATTORNEY, THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS, AND OTHER MEDIA AT THAT TIME HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY ME AS IN NEW HANOVER COURTS MY CONSTITURIONAL RIGHTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN IGNORED (IN JUDGE HOGSTON'S COURT REGARDING "CYBER-STALKING," ALREADY SLATED TO BE APPEALED WITH JURY 8/22/2011). FOR NOW, I WILL USE AN OVERABUNDANCE OF CAUTION AND ASSUME THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION DOES NOT APPLY TO ME. READERS CAN READ RECENT POSTS TO GET THE GIST OF MY CHARGE. THE JUDGE DID NOT ORDER I REMOVE OLD MATERIAL, AND I KNOW OLD MATERIAL HAD BEEN VIEWED.

I WILL DIFINITELY BE APPEALING THIS CONVICTION ALSO.

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITURION MUST STAND IN NORTH CAROLINA -- REGARDLESS WHICH PARTY IS AT FAULT FOR SELLING OUT TO NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!
Details of this are on my guilty plea request. I also discussed this at leangth with Sheriff McMahon the evening of July 2, 2011, and I sent word directly to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (He is the official "kenan Family Historian", has overseen many renovations of historically significant Kenan homes and other buildings in Wilmington, Kenansville, Palm Beach, FL, etc.) Tom had just returned from business in Egypt, and I had not heard back from him before my arrest. He has recently helped me in other matters.

Here are a few other things you might want to be aware of:

1. I was on the way to give info and evidence against you, your brother Jon David, and the self-described "Team Padezanin" (apparent) drug gang on South 8th Street (in the vacinity of my former apartment -- names and addresses deleted for blog), when I met you in person the first time at a coffee shop on Front Street near Chestnut. There, we differed in opinion, but we had a civilized conversation -- brief!!! This, during the last week of June 2011, and you said you hope I get over my mental illness soon.

2. Shortly thereafter, I found I was being followed by a man known to me as "Lee," who after I gave my evidence at the Federal DEA office, approached me drunk (He had previously claimed he would take my friend (fictitious: Wayne) to Alcoholics Anonymous -- but got him drunk instead.) "lee" insisted that he had a male lover (like I had "Wayne"), and he wanted me to overhear his half of a phone call to him, which I did. Later, Lee indicated YOU were the person he had spoken with. He was crying. I had heard him suggest you should commit suicide to escape the scandal and when you did not use the pistol that you confirmed you were wearing, "Lee" called you a coward, hung up on you, and gave me a conflicted smile.

3. "Wayne"told me that you and "Miss Coca Leaf" visited him three times while he was in New Hanover Hospital with acute pancreatitis the last week of June 2011. He said that you offered on three occassions (each one right after he had been made groggy on narcotic pain medication) to pay his ENTIRE hospital bill (he had been in New Hanover Hospital at least five times in June -- for as long as five days at a time and  sometimes in intensive care), IF he testified in court against me.
>>> "Wayne" told me he adamently refused each time.
>>> As a carity case, his hospitalization cost him NOTHING (Smart D.A.s do RESEARCH first!!!)
>>> Given "Wayne's" recent record with alcohol and the law, YOU had to be BEYOND DESPARATE to try to bribe "Wayne" into a COURT APPEARANCE!!!

>>>>>>> read more on my previous blog posts, "The Weather Up Here" http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I am sorry you have not felt comfortable sitting with your wife and family in the first pew of Kenan Chapel at First Presbyterian Church (as was previously your habit) since the first time I blogged about your connection to drug trafficking on Palm Sunday. But you will find that I have defended your right to do so (as well as defended you against misplaced race-hatred speach) on the Facebook Page (which I did NOT initiate), "Ben David Is a Piece of Shit."

************
PLEASE REMEMBER: I cannot confirm that Lee was really speaking to Ben David!!! I only report what Lee said and or indicated in other ways to me.

Also: I will check court order re: gag as soon as I can get a copy to be sure I am in compliance with ALL stipulations. Since I do not have a computer and cannot easily use others', I will get to this as soon as is humanly possible.

Thanks to all who emailed and Facebook messaged me (and my attorney), while I was in the "Detention Center" to be sure I was fine!!!

.

No comments: