Friday, September 30, 2011

Telling the Truth, One Network to Another


After meeting with head Public Defender Jen Harjo (who was defeated by Ben David in the last race for District Attorney, but said afterward she is NOT defeated -- proving she has Kenan-spunk!), I can report a few more things.

All further court actions are in limbo as Judge Criner (don't know why it was her -- I'd never been in her court until today) ordered two months ago an evaluation of my ability to stand trial. I was found to be legally mentally incompetent -- in direct contradiction to all other mental health evaluations. We must have another hearing to judge my competence for the court before anything else can go forward.

This also regarding Judge Criner, posted on my Facebook page in response to a friend there:


Scott Kenan
Well, you learned right!!! I think Judge Sandra Ray Criner is in District Attorney Ben David's pocket. First she threw out my (Family Violence Restraining Order) case today and dismissed me becasue the complainants had left court. Then they came back and she had a cop chase me down -- ON THE STREET, after I left the Court House to come back and have the hearing!!! She claimed I had harassed the complainants (I had not, but they might have lied to her while I was away), BUT SHE DID NOT THROW ME IN JAIL like is supposed to be automatic if I had harassed them before it was thrown out. I'm going to have Judge Criner investigated for complicity in cocaine trafficking (along with Ben David, D. A.)!!!
A woman who claims to be connected to the Ku Klux Klan and "bikers" has offered to have those organizations go after my adversaries as court has proven to be so unfair. I agree that court in Wilmington has NOTHING to do with Justice, but declined her offer. I want to REFORM Criminal Justine in Wilmington, not supercede it. (I know this woman and know that her connections to these organizations are real. Disclaimer: My grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan (Sr.) was a Klansman, although his father, Murphy, did NOT believe in slavery and saved for several years to buy two slaves -- which he did and immediately set free. Shortly thereafter, he enlisted proudly to fight for the South (NOT slavery!!!) His widow, Julia, was the Oldest Living Confederate Widow in NC when she died a few years after killing a rattlesnake with a broomstick in the back yard at her 100th birthday party. My father (William Scott Kenan -- married to Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- identified for the first of many times by key Jews in Atlanta in 1990 as the top Nazi in the US as well as Dick Cheney's boss) is a homosexual who was blackmailed into marrying my mother so she could hide her swastikas (they all admit to the swastikas on the dinner china we used in the 1950s and 1960s as well as the daily beating we reiceved until I was in senior high) behind the Kenan surname.
You see how my life is necessarily somewhat complicated. LOL!!!
Now, I must figure out how to make it through the night homeless and living on a slab of concrete as storms are predicted to come in and cold windy weather behind it tonight. I do NOT have anything to wear but dockers and T-shirt due to Judge Criner's actions in concert (apparently) with Ben David and the big drug dealers Gerald Austin-Wynn and Brenda McKnight. (See recent posts. In some I mistakenly use the first name "Justin" for Gerald Austin-Winn).
I continue my quest for Justice and Reform of the local Judicial System in honor of the late, great Evan Fish.
Scott
.

No comments: