Thursday, September 29, 2011


All are cordially invited to see me in courtroom #302, New Hanover County Court House, Third & Princess, Wilmington, NC 28401 at 9:30 AM tomorrow, Friday. September 30, 2011. It's just a small matter: a hearing regarding the domestic violence restraining order brought by Brenda McKnight (my roommate/landlord) making false claims against me.

I do NOT blame Brenda -- nor am I angry with her. It is her drug dealer, Justin Austin-Wynn, who scared the crap out of her and forced her to swear lies to a judge to get my committed to a mental hospital on Monday of last week, and then swore additional lies to another judge to get this action taken against me.

Although Brenda has technically perjured herself at least twice (so far), I do not believe the law should go after her, as Justin is as scary as the vapor-huffing character played by Dennis Hopper in the movie BLUE VELVET. Not only did he try for over half an hour on two occassions to scare the crap out of me by insinuating that "only Jesus" prevented him from killing me for . . . what??? He never REALLY said, but did say that I had endangered Brenda's life by moving in with my diagnosis of bipolar -- as if that were a true diagnosis (it's under review), and as if I had ever actually threatened or harmed anyone in my entire life (I haven't). He also said that Brenda's two adult sons who live in Patterson, NJ who come to Wilmington and KILL me if they knew about it (I doubt it. Most adults know that a diagnosis -- correct or incorrect -- coupled with a 60-year record of non-violence does NOT make for a problem roommate in any way).

Justin also claims he stopped the IRS from docking Brenda's pay $500/paycheck just by paying someone a coupole of hundred dollars. I bet with this strange thing Brenda has for NOT checking or reading her mail, Justin's bizarre claim that what makes him special is his unique ability to suss out by looking at the envelopes which pieces of mail need to be read and which are trash -- and really: can't a halfwit do as much??? I assume Brenda opens only the ones he tells her to. Perhaps she was never even audited or fined and docked by the IRS and Justin is just scamming her. I wouldn't know.

What I DO know is that Justin is so confident in his games that he allowed me to overhear his half of a phone conversation with Brenda as she was preparing to swear the lies that got me nut-house committed (for a minimum time since it was apparent to all -- EXCEPT THE JUDGE, which tells us SOMETHING. HELLO!?!?!) that Brenda needed to calm down and just get creative. Apparently she was having difficulty doing that because he next said "If you can't calm down, take some of those pills I gave you." This is why I feel certain Justin is Brenda's drug dealer.

NOW: I expect that Brenda will not be able to handle the pressure of the situation tomorrow. She will break down. She and I will reconcile and I'll be given some kind of compensation for being forced improperly into the nut-house and then forced to live homeless for a week and not allowed access to my things (I could pick up clothing, toiletries, and "articles of trade," but having no where to store them there is no reason to do so.)

If we cannot come to some kind of equitable solution of my continuing to live there with some free rent thrown in as compensation, I will be foreced to sue Brenda for malicious prosecution -- as well as the property owner, Charles Smith (a Navy man who lives in VA), for his getting aggressive with me on the phone over this non-sense as well.

AND FOR THE RECORD: Justin Austin-Wynn told me the reason I was being "taught a lesson" was because I had dared to speak out against District Attorney Benjamin David and also because I had blogged about the drug dealers, loosely called "Team Padezanin" for ring leader George Padezanin who attacked me physically (court hearings on that begin 10/31/11), who live on 8th street between Dock and Orange (close to the former).

So, tomorrow begins the testing of Scott in courtrooms. Who knows what will happen, but I always recommend people bet on KENAN.

Scott
.

2 comments:

tammy said...

oh my gosh does he no that its so easy to turn his life up side down???

Scott Kenan said...

Yes he does!!! He has turned it upside-down, inside-out, pumped it up and wrung it out so many times his head is still spinning. He only hopes that no one takes advantage of his vulnerable position, and is about to add details to this posting.

Him