Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Complete Comment I Tried to Make on Evan Fish's Official Memorial


Evan while in high school, with his father and step-mother, who actually raised him after his biological mother essentially abandonned him permanently -- already dreaming of being a Marine!!!

THIS JUST IN, 5:26 PM: I have recieved emails from several of Evan's friends pointing out that my comments on the memorial page have been deleted. I just went there and I have also been BLOCKED. I am considering posting on this blog the truth of what Evan told me about his parents -- and especially a woman called Eleanor who helped keep him stuck with drug dealers -- the very ones who caused his death. He hated her and scammed her in my presence for money. We laughed and laughed and laughed about it later -- not knowing he was only a few days from his death. Eleanor, of course, is with his parents now in Ohio, pretending she gave a shit.

BITCH!!!

UPDATE 9/7/11 3:55 PM: No time to update Evan's info until later, but the postings about him are getting nearly 1,000 hits today already -- mostly from the US and I presume NC, ME, and OH. Thanks to all for your love and interest in our friend, Evan Fish. Please stay tuned. I hope to have info of an official NOT-local investigation into his death soon. Scott
Having spent six days and nights with Evan sharing a room in the Super 8 hotel here in Wilmington, NC (and 10 days before that in "protective custody" with him in a facility we both signed contracts that we would not name -- under penalty of law), I am so pleased to see how many other lives Evan touched in so many miraculous and positive ways! Unfortunately, although Evan and I bared our souls to each other more completely than I ever have with a friend before, I just received a call from an Officer Leonard of either the Wilmington Police or New Hanover County Sheriff's Department forbidding me from contacting Evan's family to give them the iniformation I know he wanted them to have -- or I might face arrest.

I feel certain that the lies the Police have told me are matched by lies they told Evan's family about me. Both Evan and I chanced on too much information about local District Attorney Ben David's connection to major drug trafficking and his protection of top narco-traffickers in Wilminigton, the largest port for importation of illegal drugs in the US. I am working with (uncorrupted) law enforcement and my Kenan relatives who founded UNC Chapel Hill and inherited 2/3 of the Standard Oil Trust, control of Coca Cola, and put Bank of America togther to end the scourge of drugs, which is mostly controlled by Bush/Cheney/Fox News branch of the Reublican Party.

In Evan's honor, I will continue to fight for justice and EVAN'S SACRIFICE WILL BE REMEMBERED ALWAYS!!! (Police allowed the crowed to call Evan a coward and pussy and dare him to jump for more than two hours, according to reports I received and later verified mostly by Officer Leornard, who was on the scene). Ben David had apparently given the instructions that Evan must be encouraged to jump by the crowd of ugly petty drug dealers -- mostly -- who had been gathered by corrupt officers for that purpose. You see why they don't want me talking to his family. I apologize for posting a downer on this beautiful site, but THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND MUST BE KNOWN. See more details on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I will post more information on this blog site shortly. I just contacted Wilmington Police and, so far, there is no new arrest warrant issued for me. I confronted Ben David Sunday morning in the offices at First Presbyterian Church, and he seemed interested in having me arrested, falsely, again (see previous posts).

The Official Site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Remembering-Evan-Fish/143666165727309#!/pages/Remembering-Evan-Fish/143666165727309?sk=wall 

Scott
.

3 comments:

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Please stop posting such lies about Evan. You did not know him and those who did, know more than you ever will. It is sickening and disturbing what you are doing and saying about him. You are poisoning his name and hurting those who have lost him more than you even realize. Just leave us all alone and let Evan rest in peace.

Scott Kenan said...

Hi Vicky:

Someone has apparently fed you some mis-information. I knew Evan very well -- infact, he and I were to be partners in a legitimate business, which I'd hoped would help bring him past his love and heavy use of drugs.

I assume you knew Evan better a couple of years ago, before he became a heavy drug dealer in Maine. Most of his earlier friends are having a hard time reconciling that with the Evan they knew in the Midwest.

Please see extensive comments I left in response to a comment from Evan's mother on the post 9/20/11.

Evan was a man of complete honesty, and I would be disrespecting him if I was not honest. I am sorry this is so painful to his family and earlier friends, but the truth simply is.

All best,
Scott