Thursday, September 8, 2011

Evolution: of an Understanding and of the Human Race (forced suicide in Wilmington, NC will lead to collapse of Hateful Republicans and Faux Christians)

First, I'd like to apologize for having to wait so long to report what I have learned about the life and death of our friend Evan Fish. Next, I'd like to apologize to his family for confusing the intent of their communications with me with that of those I battle politically. I hope you can forgive me, and assure you that my intent has only been to honor Evan. The problem was that many associated with Evan were his and my advrrsaries, and sorting it all out has been a monumental challenge, now, I believe, basically complete.

Before I get to posting information that might be too much for those grieving, I'd like to say a few things. Before changing modes, I will give fair warning. Also, there is another tribute page for Evan: http://www.aublefuneralhome.com/obituaries/Evan-Fish/

It is entirely fitting that someone put Evan's name inside a fish. Evan was more possessed of Christ Consciousness than anyone else I know. That said, he sure detested religion, and railed about Christian idolatry of Jesus and its hateful effects more than about any other of his beefs. THAT said, I'm sure he would be honored that several Christian organizations are listed as his friends. He knew as well as any-evolved-one that overall, flawed Christianity has served humans more than it has enslaved them -- but Evan had evolved from human to Artist, so was no longer as bound by human failings as are most of what we call humanity.

Please remember that Jesus said he was no one special. He called himself the Son of Man, and said we would all be able to do greater things than He did. In the Divine Evolution, the son of animal is man. The son of man is what I USED to call post-human, but now agree with those who initiated calling it Artist -- a multidimentional being lacking negativity (you might say "omni-polar," which supercedes the heightened human condition often called "bipolar." Animal humans -- sometimes called Pigs -- believe in linear reality and their own right to judge and fix others -- or at least their "wagons" -- while hypocritically giving lip service to Jesus who told them only The Father has the right to Judge). You begin to see the Peace that Evan has found now.

So what about that career in the Marines he scammed all us new friends on? For the longest time (after I was confronted with the fact that he was mustered out of Marines boot camp with an honorable discharge after an injury -- effectively killing his dream), I thought he was delusional -- PERFECTLY delusional. He'd even told me that if I woke him from his sleep by shaking his shoulder (or touching him in any way), he'd react and have me in a stranglehold in a flash before he was even conscious -- that an aftereffect of all his Marines combat experience.

Later, after asking one of his old girlfriends if he'd ever done that to her and hearing "no," I realized he just wanted spare me a possible insult yet make clear that although I would have loved to add sex to our relationship, it weren't about to happen! He's laughing his ass off right now knowing I'm sharing this story.

And "story" is key to this all! Simply put, Evan was a consumate writer and storyteller, and he decided to put his abilites to the greatest test -- fool us all into believing his manufacturedd history, and DAMN, he sure as hell suceeded!!!

Backtracking for a moment (to speak a moment of his ass), he's totally hot-natured and slept all but naked with his backside hanging from under the covers of the pull-out sofa in the hotel room. To clear up any speculation, I loved him too much to accept the one-sided (him passive only) contact he made clear would be allowed -- but which he had never allowed another man, though many had attempted. I would NOT touch him unless it was mutual desire, but that simply was not his nature. I thrilled to find from his women that he was indeed the skillful lover I imagined he had to be. Evan Fish deserved only the best.

He didn't always get it, but the day he called and re-established a meaningful conversation with his father, is the only time I saw him bawl.

Now, it might get dicey. You are forewarned.

UPDATE: 11:32 PM: At 11:12 this evening, I got a call from Craig Fultz, who I believe is a student at Kent State University, and related to Evan Fox. He asked if the email I had sent him had been posted on my blog, and I told him if it had a link to my blog at the top, then yes it had been (not clear why he hadn't clicked the link since it was right there. My own Ohio college, Denison University, has always had an excellent reputation, but I was shocked that a state college student hadn't thought to click the link right in front of him to discover the answer to such a simple question.)


He said I had to take it down right away. Well, I figured it was either the honest discussion of sexuality or the deliberately obscured but clear (to those who actually knew Evan well in Maine or North Carolina) reference to his previous career in Maine, especially, of major narcotics dealer. I had not wanted to get into this, but Craig's obnoxiousness makes me realize just how thoroughly besotted by WHITE PEOPLE'S DISEASE (self-righteous hypocracy that purports that the appearance of propriety forgives all sins, regardless their severity) at least part of Evan's family is (as Evan himself had told me, but it was NOT my intention to hold up that much of a mirror to them in this time of grief).


I thought a minute and then responded that it was my writing and I would not be bullied. He then claimed that he was going to take my blog down -- in fact, he claimed, HE WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF DOING JUST THAT. (This just after he had not checked the link in front of him to see if I had posted the email on my blog -- to be perfectly clear: I published the post and then pasted it into an email form which I copied him on, he and I having had a couple of friendly phone conversations before.

Well, Kent State's standards of scholarship (or of admissions) have fallen into hell -- this the most charitable thing I can think to write, even allowing that he's grief-stricken and angry. But here's the kicker:

When I asked him what he'd like me to do, he said "Take down the Evan Fish symbol. I made it." I was speachless -- he didn't give a shit about what I'd written -- only that I had stolen his intellectual property. I told him I'd take it down in the morning, and also that he should not call me again or I'd have him arrested (a transparent, empty bluff). Thinking about it some more, that fish symbol with names in it is so common, I doubt he's first to do it, so it's public domain. If he sends me a letter snail mail from a lawyer, I'll comply. I'm not so sure I have a legal need to do it.

ADDED LATER: And the next morning (this morning), I realized the reason I had used the Evan fish sign was because on the Facebook memorial http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Remembering-Evan-Fish/143666165727309 , the creator (Craig) had invited EVERYONE to do that. 'Nuff said.

I will blog again later today (Friday 9/9/11) about Evan and what I have learned.
Evan refused to talk about his mother. I deduced from his comments that his parents had separated. He was very clear in his belief that a woman named Eleanor (Ellie) Schwaner had selfishly and consciously hurt him very deeply, and given that I've heard from other sources that she seems to have co-operated with his mother in totally disrespecting a man (a military recruiter who was especially kind and helpful to Evan) in a time of real need.

The so-call War of the Sexes is HELL for heterosexual humans, who are so bound to their animal desires and natures. Jesus (other than one extant gospel of questionable authorship -- taken and run with by Dan Brown, whom I salute for his cleverness and concept -- if not so much his writing ability) was not known to have a wife or girlfriend -- although he certainly loved and appreciated them -- and was known to had a special friendship with a man named John, whom he called "My Beloved".

Paul (Post-Saul) seemed to all but hate women, and enjoined men who felt they must have sex with them to at least marry them and keep them and their possessive, security-seeking natures subserviant. Although Paul might be said to be the Patron Saint of Bureaucrats, he still could expound on Love like no other. And please, ladies and gentlemen who read this, know that this is only necessary for animal man and woman. Spiritually evolved humans find both male and female within themselves and then, rejecting animal neediness for knowing The Father always provides Our Daily Bread, can have truly loving heterosexual relations. And it is what we now call gay humans who are spared the trials of reconciling the conflicting wiring of the human animal sexes. That said, many take up the unnecessary cross of Poor-Gay-Me, and end up even drug-addicted and acting like the idiots Gays-Pretending-To-Be-Straight (and jealous women) heap upon them.

MADNESS!!!

Well, that time has passed, and perhaps last of all in the United States of America, which is in the process of getting its comeuppance. Perhaps Br'er Obama will grow an African-sized penis tonight and reverse his recent  behavior as the consummate Republican shill. Maybe. The worst Republicans have set him up with their pretzel-logic-explained reasons to disrespect his office and boycott his speach tonight.

I am getting weary of writing for now, so will leave you with a few facts before pasting in (with spelling corrections and re-ordered chronologically -- also some contact info is deleted) a single email trail I had with one woman I communicated with last night. You will notice that at one point, I forwarded an email discussion with anothere to Veronica, a young woman I met near the river a while back.

1. Evan's last words are reported to be "There's no way out." --This reported to me by either Officer Leonard or Ellie Schwaner, I actually forget which.

2. Officer Leonard told me the crowd constantly (for at least two hours) taunted Evan, calling him a pussy and too cowardly to jump. I understood that between the Wilmington Police and the Sheriff's Deputies on the scene, there were enough to control the crowd quite well, so I asked him why they did not try to get them to shut up. His answer: "That's just human nature -- you can't help it."

OH REALLY??? YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING TRY???

3. Ellie's description of the timeline of when Evan began texting/calling her Friday, would put him released from the New Hanover County Jail BEFORE bail bondsman Jason Hearl and I showed up to spring Evan. That said, in such an emotional situation, she may have just confused her timeline, but that does NOT explain the misinformation Jason got from the jail's administration.

4. Jason was told they would expedite Evan's release because they had been so slow on one he dealt with earlier in the day (or the day before). When we got there, he was told Evan was in video court, something that should have happened the PREVIOUS day, according to law enforcement proceedure. After waiting an hour or so, we discovered Evan's bond had been unsecured, Jason gave me back my $75.00, and we left, having heard Evan's actual release would be delayed a few hours due to proceedural matters. maybe this was just a normal fluke, but taken together, I felt it should be mentioned. Jason was a bit pissed off -- mostly that the jailers, who should have known Evan would be in video court, had not told him that and promised to expedite Evan's release.

5. At about 6:00PM, Evan called me, saying he didn't know what to do and his phone battery was all but dead. I suggested he come to my new apartment to think and recharge his phone. He agreed. Next, I heard from him that the bus had let him out near where he had broken the window that earned him the arrest, and that he didn't have it in him to take another bus, but would re-charge there. Sensing trouble, I blessed him out, foolishly thinking I could intimidate him into getting on another bus to my place.

6. I never heard from him again.

The email:

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Jennifer D wrote:


I used to work for the Sheriffs Office and knew the Negotiator very well. All I know is Evan was talked down and was willing to not do this. Then someone said something to him, don't know who or what or where but it was enough for him to change his mind in a split second and jump. My heart goes out to all. I will follow your blog. I hear anything new you'll. Know

~Jenn


From: Scott Kenan Scott
To: Jennifer
Cc: VARIOUS
Sent: Wed Sep 07 18:44:35 2011
Subject: Re: Thank you Jenn

OHMYGOD. Jennifer, I love you. For now, I will keep your ID secret, except that I know Sheriff McMahon well, am convinced he knew nothing about the mini-subs that are or at least were unloading cocaine under Snow's Cut Bridge, and have absolutely the highest regard for him. Actually, I've decided to copy this to a few people and news agencies I trust.

Just today, while working at the local Chick-fil-A before getting internet at home, I met ANOTHER person who has watched mini-subs there unloading cocaine. In fact, he sounded like it was no big deal to know about it -- I was shocked!!!

Evan knew too much about the drug traffic here, and just this morning, my book's backer, Deborah Baratta of Smithfield, NC (whom I met at the same time and place I met Evan, but separately -- I was in protective custody as worked out by head Public Defender and my own, Emily Zvejnieks), suddenly blocked me from her cell phone and her adult daughter Christy's cell as well. I did have her husband's (from whom she's separating) number, and he responded to my voicemail of my DEEP concern for her welfare and life, quite frankly, by emailing me not to contact her.

At the time she was picked up and put where I was (I'm not allowed to divulge the institution's name, but other readers will know where I mean), she had just walked across Snow's Cut Bridge to save money by getting a cab to Castle Hayne where her car was. But by chance, a sub was in and unloading. She said many cars with dark windows (and somehow she knew they were all from the Sheriff's squad -- whether they were marked as such or not, I don't know), kept passing her slowly, and then they accosted her violently. I saw the dark purple bruises all over her thighs. She was then drugged and drugged and drugged where we were, and MOST reluctant to talk about it.

She also must know a lot about Evan, because although all three of us were there for seven days overlapping and we ate meals in the same room, took recreation in the same room, and had "classes" together (Deb was actually too pissed off at the place and the games and usually left class after leaving in a semi-disruptive way). Evan simply commanded attention because of his physical beauty, always respectful demeanor, distinctive tattoos, and what I will call "presence." A MOST extraordinary man!

Still, Deb claims she has no memory of having met him, which is IMPOSSIBLE -- especially with his SEMPER and FIDELIS full-arm tattoos.

You didn't ask me to keep your ID secret, and I hope you will be OK with me sending to these people and organizations which I trust. I will blind-copy no one.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You may have just provided the key to not only solving what happened to Evan, but how to nail Ben David with his crimes. I get more and more high-placed people cheering me on to nail Ben David. It's entirely a joke that he can even walk on the street with more than 1,000 reading my blog today -- so far!!!

Scott

Call me anytime if you wish: 910-XXX-XXXX


On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Veronica wrote:

Please stop emailing me


From: Scott Kenan Scott
To: Veronica
Cc: VARIOUS
Sent: Wed Sep 07 21:02:57 2011
Subject: Re: Thank you Jenn

You were added after we met and you asked me to send you the emails about my quest to bring Ben David to justice. According to Cindy Beatty, who once lived in my house and I caught spying and collecting lies for Ben David -- whom she admitted to me she got her orders from, your company associated with her either previously hiring her as a radio personality (which she had been previously -- seven or more years ago? -- in PA), and/or one of the producers of a Christian station here associated with your company made demo tracks of her when she lived with me and pretended to be trying to give up her drug-selling career to get back on radio -- no wonder she fools so many with all the voices she is professionally trained to do (she told me all about it and gave me some of her prescription pain pills that she said she normally sold for $3 each). In the last days of Robbie's Drop In Center for homeless, she was practically the queen and hostess -- selling to many of the people there (along with some of John Mann's associates, John being the man who perjured himself at my first cyber-stalking trial and had convinced me that David Nash protected drug dealers -- which I'm totally certain now he did not, although I did witness many drug transactions on the smoking deck out back there, ruled over by a man named George, who had the very tall bartender Tim kick me out and led to my demanding to find an answer to why George said he was more powerful than Mr. Nash. Mr. Nash drinks a lot, and actually seemed rather oblivious to what went on in his bar.

Thanks for jogging my memory about these things. I have used the opportunity to use this reply to supply several with more info about what actually happened. I will try not to email you in the future!!!

Scott


On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Veronica wrote:

Sorry. It’s just a lot going on and I just can't handle it. I wish the best. I'm sure I’ll see u around. Good luck with your ventures!

Scott Kenan Scott to Veronica,
bcc: VARIOUS
show details 9:51 PM (12 hours ago)

It's OK -- we are all only human. Also: you could not have made a better dramatic understatement!!! This will absolutely nail Ben David, and then the dominos will fall up the chain through Fox News through the entire upper Republican Party. There are some GREAT people who will reform the party and it will go on in the spirit of Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan (a great Patriot who was controlled by Cheney and Daddy Bush -- and whom I was honored to know personally). I met him two months before meeting Jackie Onassis who told Tennessee Williams and me secrets of the murders of her husband, RFK, and MLK Jr. I promised her I’d get her revenge one day, and today I got over the hump, PRAISE JESUS!!!

Scott
.

No comments: