Thursday, September 15, 2011

Has District Attorney Ben David Killed Robbie Trayhan and Deb Baratta too???


Flattering official mugshot of Deb Baratta from minor marijuana possession arrest in July of this year. You should see all of MY Mugshots!!! THE COPS GOT MINE FROM MY OWN WEBSITES BEFORE THEY EVER ARRESTED ME. LOL!!!

Although I really had not intended to post this email to my immediate family members, there is nothing secret in my life, so to continue to clarify my points and to hopefully learn of Robbie's and Deb's safety, I am posting this ASAP!!!

Please remember that I waited a day after getting an intuitive urge to find Evan Fish (when I spoke on phone with him and felt something had gone very wrong). I don't blame Evan's death on myself, but had I acted faster, he might still be alive.

And as previously reported on this blog, Deborah Baratta's cell phone is controlled by her daughter Christy. Christy has blocked her own and Deb's phones to my calls and texts. Deb's estranged husband Mark has recieved my voicemails and texts begging for assurances that Deb is fine, but he continues to refuse to reply to me. Last I saw Deb (about a week ago), she was still highly drugged and fleeing the house she still shared with Mark whenever he was home (driving around Raleigh during evening hours, to the beach for weekends). He seemed not to be allowing her to make progress moving out, which she has constantly delayed. Deb's deep purple bruises from the Sheriff's Deputies roughing her up when they captured her on Snow's Cut Bridge had healed.

She still had great reluctance to tell me much of what she knows -- but continued to verify things I asked her about.

Info for Law Enforcement: Deb cell: 919-810-7537, home with Mark: 919-212-5583, at DuPont (currently has message to call her cell): 919-248-5110. Mark Baratta cell: 919-830-9634, Christy (Deb's daughter): cell: 919-810-5854.

Deb has told me Mark Baratta is a "amateur Kenan Historian." I fear he might be studying Kenans for ill intent. Otherwise, why would he not respond to the appeal to hear of his estranged wife's safety by a Kenan???

Dear Jane, Mike, and Julie,


I trust you got my text message today that I have made an appointment to see Father Bob this Friday morning, http://www.thestmaryparish.org/pastors_corner/ at St. Mary's parish. I have met Father Bob and have the greatest respect for him, as has Mom (for Father Bob's info: our parents, Bill and Ruth Anne Kenan, were in your previous parish on the other side of Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s, before they moved to Raleigh).

Although I am continuing my spiritual association with First Presbyterian, I have benefitted from Sister Isaac's homeless outreach, which I feel is the finest charity work anyone is doing in Wilmington. In fact, I assigned 10% of ALL my Tennessee Williams memoir royalties to her mission work, which I anticipate being able to begin paying very soon.

I am hoping that since Father Bob was a psychologist until he studied for the priesthood in his 50s, he can help Mom and I find some healing in our relationship. Rather than discuss it further here, I'll speak with Father Bob and see what he recommends. Because of the incident when Mom rocked violently in her chair shouting accusing me over and over of condemning her, crying, refusing to listen when I kept repeating that I have no power or authority to condemn ANYONE, I think he might be able to address the apparent "demon possession" aspect.

For the record, I do not believe in demon possession -- or even a personified devil at all -- but know that someone who does (read: Mom) might experience things subjectively that way. Since Mom does NOT seem to remember what she does when lying and demanding I take more drugs to shut up about her swastikas, daily beatings when we were growing up, etc., when she is kind the next minute, and does not seem to remember her kind self when "demonic" I wonder if she might be suffering from multiple personalities, although I am certainly not qualified to diagnose.

Also important is the fact that at the age of six, Mom was forced by her low-hygiene, "retarded" uncle to perform acts of oral sex to completion repeatedly. Although I think Mom told me she spoke to a priest about it at the time and he blamed her for seducing her uncle, I might be confusing things with another person's story. I believe because of Mom's great respect for Father Bob (I remember her talking about him with admiration when they lived in Wilmington, and she remembered him well and with admiration, recently, when I told her I had met him and Sister Isaac -- whom she also knew much about).

It is important also to note that Mom told me this story first -- in 1973 -- right after she first found out I am gay, and told me she had never told ANYONE before (except that priest?). So she kept it secret from the age of six (1930) to 1973. She next talked to people at the first Meyer reunion, telling it casually to Aunt Jeanne -- but so that all nearby could hear -- at the salad bar the first night. Not sure what year that was, but I'm guessing 1995 or so.

Mom seems to have a problem being realistic in that she acts toward me as if my taking drugs will shut me up about things that happened in our past, but my psychiatrist thinks I'm doing better all the time. Mom is mad because I won't shut up about many events in our lives and my conclusions about their meaning. My being drugged will NOT change the facts or history. In the past, Lithium decreased my ability to think and to see the relationship of events -- as well as care about any of that -- enough so that I gave up my own interpretation and accepted what everyone else in the family liked to believe. I no longer do that. The continuing resistance to me and aggressive difficulties I've had to deal with are proof to me I’m right. If it were I who was crazy, everyone could just laugh -- instead of doing so much to cause me difficulty.

I hope Father Bob can help sort this out -- or at least recommend someone for Mom for counseling she will cooperate with. I have been getting psychiatric help for years, so no one can claim I am not doing my part. ALSO: I believe this email is logical and empathetic, which no one else in my family seems to be.

I look forward to meeting with Father Bob late Friday morning.

FYI: Because my backer has not been able to contact me and my business partner Evan Fish who was to handle sales and marketing for my walking tour, "Henry Flagler, Mary Lily Kenan, Tennessee Williams, and Me!" was forced to jump off the parking deck here in Wilmington weekend before last (it was meant to look like a suicide, but Evan had a lot of info on D.A. Ben David's protection of drug dealing and he knew too much about it as he had been a major dealer himself in Maine and moved here to get away from it. The "Big Guys" knew he knew too much and especially coupled with me, was a problem so he had to be disposed of. I got a lot of info about the corrupt police and sheriff deputies' cover up of the truth from many people and have passed it on to responsible law enforcement at federal, state, and local levels), I am broke and my phone month expires the end of today, Thursday, but I have only one minute left so can only take texts.

Good news: I got Food Stamps today -- and they work!!! Also, I have a roof over my head and no longer live under the bridge over the old railroad gulch on Fourth Street!!! I just wish given my continuing to make practical progress, but set back by my business partner's murder, that my own family had a little empathy and had not refused to send me $32 to cover a month's phone cost. You ALL have so much and are comfortable. I can only think you are hateful.

Also, another person I know here has disappeared in the last few days. Robbie Trayhan introduced me to the man (Lee), who claims to be D.A. Ben David's male lover and told me much about Ben and his habits. Robbie knows far too much too. I still have several other people who know about the cocaine being unloaded from mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge. My backer, Deb Baratta, has also seemingly disappeared. She was beaten severely and drugged by Sheriff's Deputies when she walked across Snow's Cut Bridge a few weeks ago and unknowingly saw too much.

So, the person who knew the most "committed suicide." The two people I know best who knew the NEXT most about Ben David and the narco-trafficking in Wilmington have disappeared (although Deb, being a high-paid materials engineer for DuPont has a greater chance of survival because she will be more missed than a homeless person like Robbie). There are plenty of other people who know about these things, and several of them are willing to testify in court. Ben David and the drug dealers (whom I feel certain my parents are connected with) CANNOT win. They will all go to jail.

So there it is in a nutshell. Father Bob now has something to look over before we meet.

I will blind-copy a few people in law enforcement so they know what I'm doing. Otherwise, this is staying within family -- at least for now. Also my ministers at First Presbyterian.

Scott

No comments: