Monday, September 5, 2011

In Memorium. Evan Fish: Patriot, Friend, and Gentleman


Exact posting I first tried to post on Wilmington Star News (.com), but was too long. Here is the news item, "Man dies after jumping from seventh floor of downtown parking deck": http://www.topix.com/forum/county/new-hanover-nc/T02P6CL62ECPHEAHL#lastPost

FORMATTING PECULIARITIES COMPLIMENTS OF RUPERT MURDOCK, WHOSE NEWS CORP/FOX NEWS HACKERS (INCLUDING PATRICK STANSBURY OF PENTAGON PUBLISHING AND ALLEN ROSEN OF ALLEN ROSEN PRODUCTIONS) HAVE HOUNDED ME CONSTANTLY FOR YEARS NOW. WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT OF HOW THEY HAVE CORRUPTED US POLITICS, THE WORLD WILL REVOLUTIONIZE ITSELF INTO THE HEAVEN PROMISED BY ALL SCRIPTURES -- POSSIBLY AS EARLY AS OVERNIGHT TONIGHT (but don't hold your breath -- Barack Obama is apparently the Anti-Democrat and the only Audacity in Hope (a subtle cheat -- like "try" -- is in calling it in any way audacious. KNOWING, or BELIEVING is the key to manifestation. Hope is the key to self-deluded frustration. To hope is to believe something is possible, but not likely. Never try anything. Do it. Unfortunately, Evan got this concept the other night. In his honor, lets all commit to doing the right thing by Our Nation and then ACT!!! Thank you, Fellow Patriots!!!)

His name is Evan Fish. He was a great friend of mine (although I'd known Evan only a short time), a true American Patriot, and a consumate Marine. Highly decorated in Afghanistan, Evan was one of only four who survived from his original platoon of 80. He received many commendations, including instant promotions on the battlefield. He had 56 confirmed kills, and estimated at least twice as many as that in reality. This is what soldiers do. kill. Evan, believing with all his heart in the Constitution of the United States of America, gave his all (without consideration of the politics) to do what his Country asked of him.
He was injured in a bomb explosion three years ago (before President Obama's people changed any of the Republicans' rules about how to treat wounded service-people). He was told that although his service to his Country was appreciated, our government ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to repair his leg muscles which were torn half-way through by the blast. Funds had been cut by the George W. Bush Administration, so that only muscles torn completely in two were to be properly repaired. He was summarily tossed out of the Marines and told he could try to re-enlist after five years, what our government estimated it would take his muscles to repair themselves naturally. He was also told that he could probably get into the Army after a year's convalescence, as the Army has lower physical standards than the Marines.


Evan went into a downward tailspin of depression and drug use after being discharged, although he was very proud to have never have become an addict (except to tobacco cigarettes. Also, I can attest to his NOT being addicted to several drugs which I know he used). He never managed to get over the shock that the Bush Administration could DELIBERATELY let him down COMPLETELY, and he knew that he was not alone. His former girlfriend (who was on the scene of the suicide, helping Wilmington Police and new Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies talk Evan down), told me he kept insisting there was no way out.


NO ONE but the Bush Administration and those who re-elected them and those who hijacked Florida in 2000, should feel guilt -- unless you KNEW what really happened to our Beloved Country and DID NOTHING!!! (Yes I'm Mad!!!)


Actually, I had tried to provide Evan with a way out, and he was to be my business partner, handling the sales side of my walking tour in Wilmington which I had hoped to begin next weekend: "Henry Flagler, Mary Lily Kenan, Tennessee Williams, and Me." (I am not sure how I will proceed now.)



I was in fact so impressed with Evan's integrity, intelligence, and dedication to his country's ideals, that I pronounced him an Honorary Kenan several days before his death, and we planned to be partners in the walking tour. I expected that as my other businesses (especially my writing: both my well-reviewed Tennessee Williams memoir and my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , continued to grow, that Evan would become my chief business partner and financial beneficiary.


Evan cut his life short. He was indeed a troubled young man, but in my and many others' estimation, one possessed of the very highest potential for success -- a high compliment to his parents who raised him, and suffer unspeakably now. Unfortunately, while our government trained him to be the Consumate Marine, he had not yet become fully adult, so fixated too fully on his disappointment with politics -- particularly the Bush/Cheney/Fox News branch of the Republican Party, which partnered with the Saudi Royals, bin Ladens, and all factions of the dealers in hard drugs -- a way to keep Amereicans too damn STUPID to think or vote right -- had cut the care to United States Citizens -- ESPECIALLY OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS!!! -- in their efforts to maximize profits for Republican stockholders of companies that profit from constant war.

These are the same people who kill education, the hallmark of my own Kenan family, who inherited the bulk of first oil cartel, Standard Oil Trust, from Henry Flagler, control Coca Cola, put together Bank of America, etc., and with the Rockefellers (and many others), are the greatest support in the world of university education, Democracy, and Liberty and Justice for ALL.


To honor the memory of Evan Fox, I will now leave my more petty battle with local District Attorney Ben David (who protects narco-traffickers in the Wilmington, NC area) to take on the National Republicans and Fox News. My greatest hope and absolute intention is to put two Presidents Bush, Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, several Fox News people on the gallows for High Treason, but more than that, I hope to see hang my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC.

My mother blackmailed my father, William Scott Kenan, in 1950, into marrying her so she could hide her swastikas behind the Kenan last name. She is in fact the top Nazi in the United States, which has been confirmed and re-confirmed many times since Fay Gold and Bernice Weinstein of metro Atlanta first reveled this to me in 1990. my mother is also Dick Cheney's boss, reporting only to the Pope in Rome. I do NOT have ANYTHING against the many fine Catholics I have known and do know. I am proud of the EXCELLENT Catholic early education I recieved -- but I do know that there is something far worse than sick at the heart of the Catholic Hierarchy.


In honor of the Memory of Evan Fish, I ask that you show a serviceman or woman your appreciation -- and take down a greedy, hateful, traitorous Republican (or in some cases -- like Ben David -- Democrat). Watch the movie GLADIATOR if you wish to understand the character of this warrior, no longer with us.


As I write this, Evan's most previous girlfriend is in flight to Ohio where his family will bury him soon. If they give me permission to print more details, I will do so on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .


Thank you.
Scott

No comments: