Saturday, September 3, 2011

Where is Evan Fish???



Evan Fish on beach.

Quickly, as I'm time-crunched here:

Stecieal thanks to the people at the River Market this morning who asked if I'd blogged in the last few days. There are many things to report, so I hope to have time to report them:

1. I spoke to my father and left messages for my sister Jane and brother Mike (my sister Julie's info was long-distance deleted from my cell AGAIN -- like so many emails and email addresses from my gmail account!!!), that I intend to ask Father Bob of St. Mary's Catholic Church here in Wilmington (I gave 10% of my Williams memoir rights to Sister Isaac there for her wonderful homeless outreach program, soon to resume after August hiatus) to moderate between my mother and me in our political and spiritual dispute. Mom knows and respects Father Bob -- as do I, enormously -- as he was at their parish when they lived on Villas Place East in the 1980s and 90s. Father Bob was a psychologist before becoming a priest in his 50s, so he should be well prepared to deal with either psychological peculiarities or demon possessions!!! LOL. It is my belief that Mom is suffering multiple personallities and each one knows not what the others do.

2. Found out that Mom called my cousin Janice (who is on multiple prescriptions for physical ailments and was unable to listen to me on two occassions, effectively killing two win/win deals I could have made with her and her sisters). Mom reportedly cried and thanked Janice for all th ehelp her sisters have given me -- and they HAVE helped me, except when Janice has gotten in the way with her inability (exactly like my mother's in many but not all ways) to LISTEN to reason. One of my other cousins laughed her butt off that my mother would call the one cousin who if anything has blocked me -- to thank HER!!! Confession: I "blessed" Janice out once with vulgar language that previously I had reserved for only my mother.

3. My roommate from the hotel I stayed in 6 nights over the hurricaine (Irene), has seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth after being released from the county jail last night. He'd let his anger over how our governement screwed him get to him and broke something downtown a few nights ago. As a Marine, he was well decorated in Afghanistan. Evan Fish (recently of Maine, originally of Michegan or Ohio) with distinctive tatoos "Semper" the length of one arm, "Fidelis" the length of the other is about 6' 3", built like a brick shit-house, handsome as hell, and completely straight. Rumor in town is that Ben David has leveraged him and he is now in Ben's pocket (I understand how this could have happened), presumably to give evidence against me. HA! Anyone having info on Evan, please contact me at the email address listed on this blog or by phone, if you know my number. Evan's friend Heidi is also quite concerned.

4. Ran into the man who claimed to me about 6-8 weeks ago he is Ben David's male lover (and had me listen as he told Ben to commit suicide while on a cell phone call (allegedly) to Ben -- this immediately after the guy had trailed me when I first gave agent Jeff Grant of the local DEA info about Ben David's connection to narco-trafficking. I still am not sure this guy was telling the truth about being the District Attorney's male lover, but he and I sat next to each other on a bus the other day, and he failed to even notice me. LOL!!! He's now dried out from drink again (he had been connected to me by Robbie Trayhan right after Robbie claimed Ben David and "Miss Coca Leaf" the asst. D.A who likes to go at me in court told Robbie they would cover his hospital bills if he testified against me in court. These people are so stupid!!! And why won't my Public Defender emily Zvejnieks give me Miss Coca Leaf's real name so I can stop disrespecting her with her street name??? Is it true that Emily is in Ben David's pocket as some claim -- or is she just more fun than I'd given her credit for???

Time will tell on all these things. Meanwhile, I've got new digs in the country Club section of town and a brand new $500.00 bike -- reliable transportation at last, although I HATED having to pay so much for something I fit on . . .

Later, I hope . . .

Scott D. Kenan
Cyber-General (lol)
.

No comments: