Monday, September 12, 2011

Spider Mannerisms: Trapping Them All in My Nets!!!


***Please see new link on right to BUY MY BOOK DIRECTLY FROM ME or to MAKE A DONATION to help me in my political efforts. I have two dollars to my name as I type, and many bills due soon. Thank you!!! Scott***

 
Yesterday, inspired by my great late friend, the consummate Patriot and Friend to Everyone, Evan William Fish (whom I didn't touch in real life, but who has been all over my backside spiritually since passing on) to feel like SpiderMan, I emailed many Republican Party Traitors (including John Uecker who murdered Tennessee Williams, Don Weise now of Magnus Books, Michael Remer who with attorney John Eastman of Manhattan (googling, I find inexplicably, that he gave much money to Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of SC. I believe Mr. Eastman was conplicit in John Lennon's death. He managed and manages his late sister Linda's husband, Paul McCartney's business empire and ALWAYS disrespected TW when we were in his office, unlike his father, the greatt Lee Eastman. This Wikipedia entry is TELLING!!!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Eastman) are the two main conspirators with the late Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) masterminded the plot to murder Tennessee Williams when my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh gave the go-ahead (she's confirmed as Dick Cheney's boss and the top Nazi in nthe United States) because she thought she had me perfectly handled on Lithium, which reduces mental ability somewhat, but more importantly keeps you from connecting the dots or relationship between witnessed events.

It hasn't worked out as she had hoped.

I hold the Episcopal Archbishop of Atlanta, J. Niel Alexander, nominal head of Sewanee responsible -- and ALL the Episcopal Bishops in the "Old South" under his authority -- ALL of whom I emailed REPEATEDLY over the last two years, trying to get them to investigate Mr. Remer's work on behalf Sewanee, but they ALL refused to investigate. Now they must lie in the bed they have made for themselves.

This, despite the fact that Bishop Alexander knows that "Uncle Jimmy" (the late James G. Kenan of Andrews Drive, Atlanta -- across from the Atlanta History Center, which Mr. Kenan also heavily endowed) was a HUGE contributor to the Episcopal Church. He should have known that a Kenan is NOT to be dismissed!!!

Thomas Keith, whose email address I've lost, and who blocks me on Facebook, worked as Mr. Remer's agent to scholars and festivals, including http://www.tennesseewilliams.net/ and http://www.twptown.org/ . Thomas told me he regularly gave Director Paul Willis drugs to control him (Thomas's male lover, a native of Columbia, is from the same cocaine cartel that currently controls Stone Mountain Park and City -- his relatives live there and Thomas freaked out when I suggested meeting them!!!).

Thomas also told me he could control New Yorker critic John Lahr because he knew he was "just an old faggot, hiding in the closet." Lahr's literary agency also handles some of Tennessee Williams' rights, so another way to squeeze Lahr, whom I really like, and who gave my own book a rave. Unfortuneately, for reasons only Mac Cauley, my web designer/host, can explain, my book's site, http://www.walkingonglass.net/ has been lost and I do NOT have copy of all the professional rave reviews anymore. I DO know how to get them back if I can raise $100.00 via the PayPal link I will soon post on this blog. (I'm a few days from loosing all that I stored on Apple's me.com . You have to renew subscription within a year. Also there are all my pictures and 60 pages of a manuscript about my experience in mental hospitals in the 1970s, and jail at Newt Gingrich's hand in 1990.) PLEASE HELP!!!

I do NOT blame the festivals; they do their best to promote Tennessee and his work!!! I DO think Paul Willis needs to be immediately fired because he totally disrespected me and when he fired me from the two panels I was to be on at the 2010 festival because my book had been dropped by Alyson Books and it was ONLY my being published that interested the Festival AT ALL.

And I thank God that they repaced me with Edward Albee, who made some incredibly beautiful remarks (disclaimer: I'm a little catty toward Albee in my book. He had once dated an old boyfriend of mine's best friend and I had inside information. LOL!!!) I hope he can fogive me . . .

Anyway, it was when I got a heads-up from an iconic American Twentieth Century Author Still Writing, yesterday, that I knew the time had come to move back to national and interenational politics, so BABY, HERE I COME!!!
Here's a fun old post, now updated:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/06/letter-to-sen-dick-lugar-and-denison.html

.

No comments: