Thursday, December 13, 2012

AFTERMATH of My Dropping My METAPHYSICAL Neutron Bomb Last Night (via mass-email)

 
More on Neutron bombs and their achievement, intended uses, and eventual (alleged), dismantlement here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb .
 
 
 
 
>>> THE BOMB, ITSELF, WILL APPEAR SHORTLY -- BUT FIRST SOME NEWS!!!:


1. The man I have variously referred to as "my backer" and recently as "Mr. Fault" received this email some time ago, and last night in my email, I ERRONEOUSLY accused him of BEING EB30144, which he IN FACT explained he was NOT, but I was in such a hurry, I only rememberered that this morning.


The email from "Justice America" (timeforjusticeinamerica@gmail.com ) was COPIED to Mr. Fault to SCARE THE CRAP out of him, and this was only ONE of MANY scare tactics deployed to sever OUR financial relationship, but NOT friendship -- which had been established previously BEYOND DOUBT!!!


Mr. Fault was contacted directly and indirectly by many TROUBLEMAKERS intent on making his life hell. They include a cigarette-smoke-averse BITCH, who tried to make trouble because he smokes in his own apartment -- WHICH IS NOT HERS!!!


Recently, his health insurance companies have begun harassing him over routine, continuing health care that they always covered GLADLY until several weeks ago. But that was not his MAIN harassment, which occured when Mr. Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumption & Gree(d), LLC of Chicago, IL -- and I DON'T know if the WHOLE LAW FIRM protects the Emanuel/Obama Chicago Drug Mafia or just Mr. Briefs does that.


Some things are difficult to KNOW for CERTAIN!!!


Suffice it to say that Mr. "Fault" is now under my TOTAL PROTECTION and any harm coming to HIM will be OVER MY DEAD BODY!!! !!! !!! (This protection is ENTIRELY INDEPENDENT of any moneys he may or may not ever give me.)



I will GLADLY and PROMPLY find a "suitable name" for Mr. Fault -- as soon as he now asks me too -- perhaps one HE suggests . . .



2. I KNEW somthing BIG was going to happen soon in Chacala, Mexico when AIR was ONCE AGAIN let out of one of my tires two days ago while it sat on the property and this happened WITHOUT the yard dogs making a racket. It was AT LEAST a "FRIEND" of the land-owning family.


3. I stand by EVERYTHING I WROTE in the email to 1,500 last night concerning the land-owning family's FULL KNOWLEDGE of what they were doing -- and how I came to be ABSOLTELY CERTAIN of this FACT.



There was a LOT of heavy cleaning downstairs, last night -- it began shortly after the intense quiet that began when one of the landlady's sons came home and I kept overhearing the word "Internet" .



It is NOT MY BUSINESS to mess in the political or law enforcement business of my Mexican Hosts. I leave this matter ENTIRELY to their discretion, PROUD to have delivered so much hard and soft evidence of VARIOUS matters to VARIOUS Mexican (and American) Authorities!!!



4. I spoke with my swastika-philic mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, this morning, calmly allerting her to the fact that her prayer prayed at EVERY MEAL AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER had ACTUALLY been answered: that "The Lord bless this family with a religious vocation," allowing how I was actually more an ERSATZ JESUIT, rather than part of the "Church Visible" as we had learned in Catholic grade school.



She was speachless, but when I told her I would be in NYC and on which specific dates -- traveling on less than ideal available cash -- she perked up and warned me NOT to attempt such a journey: "Don't even THINK about doing THAT!!!"



I calmly told her not to worry, and that God has ALWAYS PROVIDED FOR ME -- ever since I'd cut myself from her embilical cord -- the one she KEEPS PLUGGED IN DIRECTLY to HATE, FEAR, and the DEVIL.


Not only that, but I told her I hoped she wasn't prosecuted for HIGH TREASON and hung from a noose at her OLD AGE, but that I would HAVE TO COOPERATE with our government if they decide to do it.


I could FEEL her give me the finger before hanging up.



SEE SOME OF Y'ALL IN NEW YARK!!!



Scott




>>> THE BOMB ITSELF (followed by a respectful silence):


----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:58 PM
Subject: Prosecuting Scott Kenan

 
Dear Sir,

 
I couldn't help but respond to your email to Scott Kenan.  You couldn't have put it more perfectly.  I have copied your email below in blue.  I did not simply respond as I did not want a copy to go to Scott


Please keep this between us. 

 
It sounds like you along with 100's if not 1,000's of people like us have had enough of this cyber abuse from him.  Current laws protecting the first amendment are not adequately addressing cyber bullying as you put it or cyber harassment or cyber stalking as most state laws term it.  It is my intention to make an example of this injustice using Scott Kenan as the perfect example.

 
I will be brief at this moment unless you respond:  I have been compiling information on Scott Kenan for some time and now at am the stage that I will ask certain other interested parties to join me.  I will simply ask you if you would be willing to testify under oath in front of a judge, U.S. Attorney or sign a complaint with the FBI or an affidavit?  If so, I would ask you to reply with a brief summary of your experience with Scott so it can be added to the many that I have amassed so I can go to one of the fore mentioned agencies and present our case.  This  will be an effort to prosecute him, not simply get a civil finding against him to remove content from the net.  He is already wanted for cyber stalking in the state of North Carolina and fled to Mexico before the could prosecute and or commit him to a facility for drug abuse and mental impairment.  It would be doubtful, even if we win that any agency will go after him in Mexico, but he would not be able to return to The U.S. without being arrested and we will have his bank account seized.  It would also be likely that we could get an order to completely shut his blog(s) and email down all at one time. 

 
There are several people who have been supporting him monetarily so he can continue this harassment while in Mexico and I fully intend on going after them also if not criminally, then via a civil suit.

 
If you choose to press civil and/or criminal charges yourself, I would be happy to share Scott's exact whereabouts in Mexico, his address where he can be served, his bank account information and the names of individuals who have been supporting him. 

 
Regards,
 
Justice
 
 
 
"The bullshit you're doing is what AMERICAN'S are fighting against...........ITS CALLED CYBER BULLYING....
You're like a spoiled kid who did not get the candy he wanted.... You're lucky you're so far away, but the WORLD is not as large as you think it is............. Monday, ill take this through legal avenues and see what can be done.
Clearly you've got some major issues and your goal is to make others feel the pain you've felt.. Sad, since at your age id think you'd be LONG past what it was your parents DID OR DID NOT DO to you as a child. You have NO CREDABILITY and im sure its just a matter of time before your wrong someone there and they make you pay


"GOOD LUCK"
(unsigned)


* * *







 
Exxon-Mobil is a Kenan Charitable Trusts-controlled stock.
 
The arguably WEALTHIEST FAMILY ON EARTH (my distant Kenan relatives) are FAT AS PIGS, living off the DOLE in the United States whilest GENUINELY POOR PEOPLE suffer from hunger and other privations.
 
 
 
TEAR DOWN THE KENAN FAMILY OF NORTH CAROLINA NOW!!!
 
 
 
(before they destroy the ENTIRE EARTH).
 
 
 "Mahalalel" has ARRIVED!!!
 
 
(and my relatives ACTUALLY "paved the way" . HA -- it's "complicated" , no???)
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you,
Scott David Kenan
The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of Jacqueline (Bouvier) Kennedy, Onassis
Chacala, Mexico, in semi-political-exile (from the state of North Carolina, only -- a nearly TOTALLY Kenan-owned state, like Florida!!!)

.

No comments: