Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pictures Say 1,000 Words (and I add a few more)!!!

 
Across the street from the Police Station in Little Italy. You can ALSO buy Police Clothing (with NYC Police patches), that looks TOTALLY OFFICIAL if wishing to impersonate an officer. The guns themselves are almost IMPOSSIBLE to buy (minimum of eight months for all background checks to be completed and you have to PROVE you are NY State citizen). The owner TOTALLY supports INTELLIGENT GUN RESTRICTIONS!!!
 
 
HA!!!
 
 


>>>: A FEW WORDS:


I would like to PUBLICLY THANK all the kind leaders of Little Italy's Traditional Families who continue to treat me so well. I will mention a few names and know I cannot mention all of them for varying reasons: John, Massimo, Ms. Mulberry Bar, Mr. Ferrari, and so forth.


The only ones who disrespected me and my Sinatra friends in the least (and he did with SHOCKING STRONG WORDS) was the owner or manager in a restaurant called Pellegrino's. A HATEFUL man who cursed me and what I represent. The half dozen other men there supported this person.


The fun part of it was that the only reason I went into this place was because in the summer after my freshman year at Denison (1974), I worked in the Catskill Mountains at a place called the Toy City Motel (named for the owners' NYC chain of toy stores), as a bartender. The help all lived in a barracks, and included six students from Ireland. I bought my first car with their help (a 1959 Cadillac de Ville -- white with fins for days, if not years!!!).


The food served the help deteriorated and one of the Irish girls was constipated for a week and had to go to hospital to get unplugged. One day later, a big car pulled up and "Mafia Heavies" had a talk with Mr. Pellegrino. For the next week, we-the-help were served NY Strip steak and lobster on alternating days.


No further problems occurred.


Nes pas???


* * *


>>> EMAIL REPLY TO MY SISTER JANE AND HER ILK:


I don't FUCKING respond to RECYCLED holiday messages or ANY KIND (or "re-gifted gifts" unless actually, THOUGHTFULLY re-given). Sorry!!!

 
And may my NAZI BITCH WHORE mother, Ruth Anne, and her NAZI-THOUGHT-CONTROLLED DEVIL children got to FUCKING HELL and remain there and NEVER, EVER, EVER contact me AGAIN!!! (unless they eventually become adults).

 
I stand with my Dad, William Scott Kenan!!! (and all the Italian Families on Mulberry Street here in Manhattan who have been so kind to me).

 
So here is my ORIGINAL THOUGHT greeting to all those people:

 
FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS FOR CHRISTMAS!!! (and leave me and my CIVIL RIGHTS alone). DIG???

 
With all God's Love and COMEUPPANCE as well!!!

 
Br'er Scott (aka: The JOLLY GREEN GIANT)
 


 
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Jane Kenan <jkenan02@gmail.com> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melissa Jemison <mjemison@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Subject: Happy Holidays
To: Amy Elliott <amybme9@gmail.com>, Beki Greenwood <rebecca.greenwood@me.com>, Cheryl Lynn <Thekicker@nc.rr.com>, Deb Davis <debrsst@aol.com>, Diana Mcfarron <dmcfarron@bellsouth.net>, Gary Conoly <garyconoly@hotmail.com>, Heather Hensley <hkhensley@gmail.com>, Holly Hammer <hollyhammer@hotmail.com>, Jamie Brown <jlxbrowne@yahoo.com>, Jane Kenan <jkenan02@gmail.com>, Janie Roe <janieroe@earthlink.net>, Jeannette White <jcwhite61@gmail.com>, Jesse Henderson <fineasegghair@yahoo.com>, John Norwood <wlenoir1010@gmail.com>, Julie Beck <Julieut99@aol.com>, Kim <kpifer@earthlink.net>, Kit <lochlass@nc.rr.com>, lisa cowley <lisacowley@msn.com>, "Liz (wombley's)" <Lizmarionsmith@gmail.com>, Mary Norwood <mry_nrwd@yahoo.com>, Melissa <mjemison@nc.rr.com>, Nora Martinez <nora4.martinez@yahoo.com>, Olivia Farr <ojfarr@earthlink.com>, Patti Bigsby <patti.bigsby@gmail.com>, Wendy P <wendy.puckett@gmail.com>, Woody Woodard <woodardl@mindspring.com>




Please let this make your heart as happy and it made mine.  The world could use more of this joining of us all.....
 


.
>>> PLEASE NOTE: There is probably NOTHING WRONG with this video. I'm just SICK TO DEATH of WHITE DEVILS (which does NOT include all white people), and their SHIT-ASSED passed-along WHITE SHIT. They NEVER do anything creative (nor understand the TRUTH that lies below the surface of their LYING LIVES).


Sorry, but I walk with the HONEST GOD, and live in Joy, Love, and Growing Prosperity. If I never seen any of my family going forward but my Dad, I'M PERFECTLY HAPPY FOR THAT!!!


The rest of you I don't know AT ALL. I'm rapidly forgetting your names and the DELIBERATE PAINS you caused me over MY ENTIRE LIFE (or at least since it became obvious that NO ONE could change the fact that God made me GAY).


Perhaps we will know each other again in the "BY-AND-BY", but it makes no difference to me at all anymore.


I leave you to your hells of your own creation -- in the PEACE of the BLESSED GOD, Mahalalel.


And so it is, Saturday, December 22, 2012 CE.


Scott


 
 
In Ferrari's, where all the Whale's-Talers (see: www.whalestalecapemay.com )and I always stopped for cannolis and coffee after a POT-STONED trip to NYC from Cape May for dinner in Chinatown first -- in the mid-1970s.
 
 
It was REEFER MADNESS!!!
 
 
 
 



Scott


.
 

No comments: