Sunday, December 16, 2012

Calling Ben David and Ernie Thompson to APOLOGIZE (and let them off my shepherd's hook)!!!

 
My former BEST FRIEND and BUSINESS PARTNER, DESIGNATE, Evan Fish, with a child -- one of Evan's favorite photos!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> THIS JUST IN!!!: For the FIRST TIME in SIX MONTHS, just now I was able to log into my blog WITHOUT the warning that someone is trying to STEAL my blog's access and prevent me from accessing it. I have found PRETTY GOOD PROOF that this is FAILED Republican 2011 candidate for Mayor of Wilmington, JUSTIN LANASA and his friends who ALSO tried to stick me with the false stigma of CHILD MOLESTER with the help of corrupted Wilmington Police Officers. Read more about it here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/thank-you-justin-lanasa-think-voice-of.html .


* * *


>>> I JUST MADE A SERIES OF PHONE CALLS and left messages on voicemails for Ben David's admin, Ernie Thompson (but getting Rev. Pete Bown's voicemail so asked HIM to convey the message), my father, and NC's new State Congressman, Rick Catlin (and a few others as well), after Evan Fish appeared in a dream while I was napping today. He asked me to start being NICER to people now that the TRUTH IS OUT about President Obama being GAY AS A GOOSE and blackmailed into heading the Chicago Drug Mafia with also goose-gay Rahn Emanuel.


Evan said to tell everyone that he's JUST FINE, and isn't even mad at Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner (cell: 207-446-5452), any more for making him think he had to jump to his death to avoid being LIFE LONG ADDICTED TO DRUGS, as Ellie and the Wilmington beat-cops with the help of the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS had forced him to do.


He STILL insists on having a FEDERAL INVESTIGATION into why his death was covered up as a suicide and WHY the STAR NEWS kept deleting EVEN HIS NAME from their online report.


Where I LAST used this photo of EVAN: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/dedicated-to-memory-of-evan-fish-our.html


* * *


More to this blog post after I write a couple of emails . . .



Scott

* * *


>>> EMAIL SENT TO TWO OF PATRICK STANSBURY's IDENTITIES (I worked for Patrick at www.pentagon-usa.com for 18 years selling advertising space in the yearbooks and alumni jounals of ALL the US SERIVE ACADEMIES, WAR COLLEGES, and MARITIME ACADEMIES (a legitimate business as well as SERVICE TO OUR MILITARY, especially. At 6' 11", I was too tall to enlist or be drafted back "at the age". LOL!!!:


Scott Kenan 
7:13 PM (19 minutes ago)
to timeforjustice., Patrick, Team, KIE, executivedirec., Kenan, rkenan, sterlingkenan, sterling, Jennifer.Harjo, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: Randy, bcc: Jaime, bcc: jfaulk001, bcc: Mitch
Hi Patrick,

We might as well drop all pretensions.  I promised my former backer I'd protect him and quite frankly, I had decided you are too SMALL POTATOES to bother with any more, but your harassment of "Mr. Fault" is more than I can bear.

I have NOT heard back from him about WHAT he wants me to change his name to on blog (which makes me worry about his personal safety), and he has NOT sent me any money -- but THAT is not the point. He sent me so much it probably equals half of what YOU still owe me by admission of your emails from 2010. Our COMPLETE email thread is scanned and posted here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html .

But back to Mr. "Fault": I no longer want him to send money. I just want to know from TALKING ON PHONE (as I know his voice), that he's OK. I have a few Tennessee Williams items I can take to NYC and sell to antiquity dealers and such if I must. I would scan them first and no longer need their physical possession. I never look at them anyway, to tell you the truth. I'd RATHER not do this, but my appeals for donations from the 66 Chacala residents I sent free copies of my Williams memoir to has NOT resulted in even a single donation, but at least I am hearing from residents that they were TOLD (are NOT email recipients of it), about my blog and now read it regularly and find a LOT of humor and truth in it.

I call that VICTORY, what would YOU call it???

But I'm just BRIMMING with good news today -- but let me start with the one that is NOT such good news for YOU!!!:

1. I talked to my Dad today for about twenty minutes and we LAUGHED about all the trouble my Mother has been with her big NAZI/REPUBLICAN/FOX NEWS obsession -- all those swastikas on the plates in the 1950s and 60s, etc. And even though Dad is a sort of FORCED CATHOLIC CONVERSION, he agrees with me that he's now glad of it -- although he HATES Mom's take on some of that FAKE CATHOLIC CLAPTRAP Mom loves. 

He TOTALLY agrees with me (Dad was brought up Baptist), about the PROTESTANT HERESY which will eventually be proven to have been the most DEVILISH lie ever believed by ANYBODY: That believing in Jesus as Lord and Savior (totally cool belief if you ALSO believe and practice the LOVE Jesus said is the ESSENCE of God), you are "forgiven your sins" WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE WORLDLY AMENDS!!!

People who believe they are forgiven by God in this way DEFINE the term "GOD-HATERS".

Anyway, we also reminisced about the time summer of 1973, when boyfriend from Denison University (from which I had just graduated) was going to stop by while I lived at home for a couple of weeks before going out to begin my "adult life", Bert Bennett class of '72, who is a Dentist in Winston-Salem now (comes from big money -- the Bennetts are BIG in NC). I recently spoke with Bert by phone and he's been forced BACK into the closet, despite his, my, and James Culver Anderson (DU 1974), having done a radio show on WDUB on "Being Gay at Denison -- including live call-in for the second 45 minutes, with NO harassment at all (an our names were not used, but we ALL have distinctive voices and everyone KNEW who we were and it seemed like EVERYBODY was fascinated and listening that night!!!).

A few years later, James was SHOT on the streets of NYC, recovered (barely), and married Victoria Gilmore '74 before moving to Florida and never being heard of again. I guess Mom had him killed because she thought we'd had sex. She thought that of "Dogbert DeWayne Jones" (class of 1969, Henderson High, West Chester, PA), too.

I had run Bob's successful campaign to be Senior Class President (and was voted "best husband material in my class" -- LOL!!!). But we moved to Columbus, Ohio and lived across the street from Lou and Beth Holtz and their three still pants-crapping grade-school kids. Mom eventually got Lou his DREAM JOB as coach at Notre Dame, and later the Fox News job (not sure he needed her help any more then). When WE lived by them, Lou worked under head coach Woody Hayes at Ohio State -- and Woody (like me), also went to Denison (which does NOT allow sports scholarships!!!)!!!

After no contact with Bob Jones after I returned for Senior Prom '69 in PA, dating Marlowe Schaeffer (now married with new last name and a practicing attorney in the metro-Philadelphia area -- this told to me by Mom two years ago. Mom has ALWAYS TRACKED MY FRIENDS!!!) She's ALSO the one who told me how to find Kevin Holleran, my short BEST FRIEND in 7th and 8th grade -- and HIS parents were TOP POLITICAL OPERATIVES with Mom!!! You can find more in my blog. I would NOT recognize Kevin AT ALL today: http://www.gawthrop.com/attorneys/kevin-holleran/ .

But I DID run into Bob Jones in 1978, and he was THEN a HUGE dealer in cocaine -- and DESPERATE TO GET OUT!!! He begged me to start a business with him, and I had just sold out of Whale's Tale in Cape May, NJ, so we were working on plans to do this -- LARGELY for his "SALVATION" from drug mafia.

But Mom in her INFINITE WISDOM had me PROMPTLY committed to a mental hospital for a month and Bob, no doubt, somehow forced to move away. His phone number did NOT work when I got out of the hospital -- and NO ONE I know of has heard of him since -- just like James Culver Anderson (Edith Love, DU '72 asked about Jame when I called her a month or so ago, and the many Denison people she keeps up with have not heard a peep from him either since he was shot). I ASSUME Mom had BOTH of them murdered -- like the POLICE in Wilmington MURDERED my ALMOST business partner and best friend Evan Fish on Sept. 3, 2011.

It is NOT easy for me to keep friends with Mom MURDERING THEM ALL THE TIME!!! Of course she's tried to murder me too, many times, but I'm smarter -- it seems -- than almost anyone else now ALIVE!!! (and always get away).

Let me SPEED UP!!!:

Today, Dad remembered how he'd told me June 1973 when he found out I'm gay that it made no difference to him AT ALL; that I would always be his son and fully loved by him. He DID say that if he EVER heard I had married some woman to HIDE so no one knew I was gay (without her knowing FIRST and still agreeing), he would MURDER ME -- as he claimed then happens ALL THE TIME and is COMPLETELY UNFAIR to the woman (of course I agree on this -- these people are WORSE than DESPICABLE and DO set themselves up to be BLACKMAILED in the armed or secret/intelligence services -- as well as politics -- which is EXACTLY how the Republicans blackmailed the goose-gay Barack Obama (and NO, turns out Michelle DIDN'T know - I'd always assumed she HAD TO, Obama was so GAY-BUSY in Chicago even as a Senator!!! I TRULY feel sorry for Michelle and the girls. They seem quite sweet to me.)

But today I asked Dad why he hasn't "murdered" my brother Mike -- since Mike has had many "gay incidents" going back to high school where he was a top athlete, handsome, etc. and so many football and basketball teammates kept declaring their love to him. (I FIRST heard about this from MOM, of all people, but years later Mike confided it to me.) Today, Dad said he didn't know of Mike having any gay leanings and I had to laugh, but told him HE KNOWS NOW!!! That cracked him up too, and I made him promise not to "murder" my brother.

Dad, btw, in 1979, called me a couple of times to ask me which bars in Philadelphia I thought he might enjoy. I recommended a few, but now only remember one named "247" a leather and jeans bar of that address on a "short-blocks" street -- I forget which. Us HOMOS gotta stick together for our own PROTECTION from FAKE straight people -- the REAL straights have no problem AT ALL with gays -- why should they???

But Patrick, HERE's the bad news for you: Dad said Mom has been feeling worse and worse the last few days and was NOT up to talking on phone today. Seems she's been watching the NEWS and is just SICK TO DEATH (possibly literally) -- and I recommended Dad keep Mom AWAY from her "chemistry kit" -- and he reluctantly agreed. He'd just as soon see her dead after the hell of living with her for 63 years now though.

But I want Mom to be FORCED to testify under oath about her service to the Nazi Party, Republicans, etc. before she kicks the can. And MAYBE she will confess and find some peace and continue to live for some years. THAT would be best. With Dick Cheney's former boss out of service, the WHOLE THINGS WILL SOON FALL.

Interesting thing that Joel (Jolene, Popeye,etc.) of Oregon firefighting fame as well as LEGAL, LICENSED Oregon pot grower told me one day -- and I MEANT to report this before but keep forgetting, also that he ALWAYS carried a two-inch-when-folded-in-half stack of hundred-dollar bills in his front right pocket. I saw THAT when we went to a store at least three times -- and NEVER saw him without it.

Anyway, "Jolene-the-Mean" told me that on I-5 in California, there are electronic sensors that are SUPPOSED to measure something else, but ALSO pick up on new electronics embedded in hundred dollar bills to alert cops of narco-money on that route, so -- and I swear that man was NOT always thinking of his own preservation -- he said he and a lot of his friends had to change all their money to $20.00 bills that don't have it -- and that was true of ALL the narco-traffickers he knew (which while KNOWING he was not SAYING that was why he carried all that cash, it was SUPER OBVIOUS TO ME, but only later as I thought of it -- not when we discussed it.)

The other stuff is that I made a lot of calls to the US today, leaving messages on Ben David's (Wilmington, NC district attorney) admin's phone, newly elected Republican state legislator Rick Catlin's cell phone, Rev, Pete Brown's cell (assistant pastor of First Presbyterian -- and cool guy whom I trust, although I had HOPED actually to get Ernie Thompson in person (its the cell they pass around for emergency calls to the church), but I'm sure Ernie was on some kind of nerve medication the last month I was a member -- i could see the tiny chatter of his teeth when he spoke -- so maybe best I didn't reach him.

And some others too.

Here's the point of it all: DON'T YOU OR ANYONE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU EVEN THINK OF CONTACTING, HASSLING OR OTHERWISE HAVE A THING TO DO WITH MY FORMER BACKER. He's done enough for me, so he can keep his money -- but I protect him ALWAYS!!! !!! !!!

Dig???

Thanks so much for your cooperation!!!

Scott


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Subject: You thought it was not OBVIOUS that "Justice America" is actually PATRICK STANSBURY of Pentagon Publishing, Inc.??? FOOL!!! !!! !!!
To: timeforjusticeinamerica@gmail.com, Patrick Stansbury <ps@pentagon-usa.com>
Cc: Team Kenan KIE, executivedirector@flaglermuseum.us, "Kenan J. Kern - Amazon Marketplace" <wwllwzgd87v0qms@marketplace.amazon.com>, rkenan@unc.edu, sterlingkenan@hotmail.com, sterling@sterlingkenan.com,Jennifer.Harjo@nccourts.org


Dear "Justice",

I just ADORE this email you sent EB30144, who lives fairly near you in Conyers, GA (I think for real -- that is where he moved to after he and I had "difficult sex" -- difficult because he showed NO CARE for my entry port that is not accustomed to much traffic the last 15 years, and he is BIG, if not mammoth -- this "strappin' black buck" was QUITE selfish in bed, caring ONLY for his own pleasure -- as most Republicans tend to do), YOU living on Miller's Pond Lane in Snellville, GA. I am attaching an aerial view of your house, but ALAS, Google Mapping being controlled by the CIA, NO street views of your neighborhood are available -- like everywhere else near you, excepting inside gated communities, in which you are NOT!!!

And NOW that "the War" ("Armageddon", if you will), is officially OVER (with PLENTY of clean-up still to come of the battlefield and treating the wounded -- jailing the TOP CRIMINALS such as yourself), don't you wish you had been a little more HONEST with me (like Jaime Southheimer of Chicago, whom I've taken under MY protection now)???

Pardon me for a little bit -- suddenly I'm overcome with the need for nap . . . I'll complete this LATER, as I'm PISSED AS HELL that you have been harassing my former backer, and I'm going to TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR HIDE as soon as I wake back up, OK???

I'm copying some of my KENAN contacts to make certain they know that I am NOT upset with their overall objectives, but only embarrassed them the last few days because the simply MUST divorce from the CORRUPT Episcopal Church. I will HEIGHTEN my campaign against them if they do NOT immediately do so -- and I get EVIDENCE of that!!!

Scott
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:58 PM
Subject: Prosecuting Scott Kenan

Dear Sir,
 
 
I couldn't help but respond to your email to Scott Kenan.  You couldn't have put it more perfectly.  I have copied your email below in blue.  I did not simply respond as I did not want a copy to go to Scott.  Please keep this between us. 
 
 
It sounds like you along with 100's if not 1,000's of people like us have had enough of this cyber abuse from him.  Current laws protecting the first amendment are not adequately addressing cyber bullying as you put it or cyber harassment or cyber stalking as most state laws term it.  It is my intention to make an example of this injustice using Scott Kenan as the perfect example.
 
 
I will be brief at this moment unless you respond:  I have been compiling information on Scott Kenan for some time and now at am the stage that I will ask certain other interested parties to join me.  I will simply ask you if you would be willing to testify under oath in front of a judge, U.S. Attorney or sign a complaint with the FBI or an affidavit?  If so, I would ask you to reply with a brief summary of your experience with Scott so it can be added to the many that I have amassed so I can go to one of the fore mentioned agencies and present our case.  This  will be an effort to prosecute him, not simply get a civil finding against him to remove content from the net.  He is already wanted for cyber stalking in the state of North Carolina and fled to Mexico before the could prosecute and or commit him to a facility for drug abuse and mental impairment.  It would be doubtful, even if we win that any agency will go after him in Mexico, but he would not be able to return to The U.S. without being arrested and we will have his bank account seized.  It would also be likely that we could get an order to completely shut his blog(s) and email down all at one time. 
 
 
There are several people who have been supporting him monetarily so he can continue this harassment while in Mexico and I fully intend on going after them also if not criminally, then via a civil suit.
 
 
If you choose to press civil and/or criminal charges yourself, I would be happy to share Scott's exact whereabouts in Mexico, his address where he can be served, his bank account information and the names of individuals who have been supporting him. 
 
 
Regards,
 
 
Justice
 
 
 
The bullshit you're doing is what AMERICAN'S are fighting against...........ITS CALLED CYBER BULLYING....
You're like a spoiled kid who did not get the candy he wanted.... You're lucky you're so far away, but the WORLD is not as large as you think it is............. Monday, ill take this through legal avenues and see what can be done.
Clearly you've got some major issues and your goal is to make others feel the pain you've felt.. Sad, since at your age id think you'd be LONG past what it was your parents DID OR DID NOT DO to you as a child. You have NO CREDABILITY and im sure its just a matter of time before your wrong someone there and they make you pay


GOOD LUCK
(unsigned)
 
 
 
 
 
Patrick's house in Snellville, GA has a nice POOL!!!
 
 
.

No comments: