Saturday, December 29, 2012

CHICAGO FANTASY (where the snow is actually Meth or Cocaine)!!!


 
Googling, I was able to find a picture of Mr. Randy Briefs (backside) !!!




Hey there Mr. Randy Briefs!!!
 
 
Since your email is CHOCK FULL of fiction writing, I'm reverting to your fictional name. While I found a lot of delightful entertainment in this message from you, it contains things of both a serious and frivolous nature -- the chief frivolous part being the alleged lawsuit which I was never legally served and I can prove that in a court of law. So if you DON'T want me to remove your law license -- and maybe that of your boss-ess, the former and possibly CONTINUING prostitute, Ms. Delilah Gumpshun of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC, you need to stop that non-sense POST HASTE!!!
 
 
The FACT that you have NOT exercised your alleged option of winning by default is further circumstantial proof you don't have a LEG to STAND ON!!! That said, I'm hankerin' MORE AND MORE to worship one of your legs. Are ya tenting NOW??? And don't mind that my informants have scooped out your being a bottom -- I have proportional, piano-trained fingers that KNOW what to do with the prostate of a little shyster like you. HA!!! (Let's do it soon, OK???)
 
 
The fact that you took WELL over a week to send this list shows your total LACK OF URGENCY, implying that both you and your client, Jaime Southheimer, are GLORYING in the notoriety I am giving you -- as well as the FREE advertising that you are both EXTREMELY HOT homosexualists. Not only that, but you are dragging your feet in kowtowing to the Barack Obama - Rahm Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia that put BOTH of you up to your various roles. You KNOW I protect you both against criminal prosecution to the best of my ability, although I have NO Law Enforcement credentials whatsoever.
 
 
And what's up with this crap about "it is your understanding that . . ."??? Don't you get my emails??? I emailed you BOTH STATING what I would then do. State facts plainly, please!!! I continue to operate on the same train wreck (or whatever one should call it), although since you WAITED SO LONG, my life has changed considerably, and not only do I need to get to the WALKING ON GLASS revisions UBER-PRONTO!, the preparation of the blog as a short series of books, but just overnight I have discovered that Cape May (NJ) Magazine, http://www.capemaymag.com/ , seems quite interested in having me write a piece or even a series of pieces on Cape May (that could become a book on my experiences there), so my plate is now OVER FULL, and YOU missed the time when I had AMPLE TIME to comply with your requests -- which I MANY TIMES NOW agreed to do.
 
 
With all due respect, either YOU should be fired for this or Jaime needs to get out of his exclusive Rahm-Emanuel-and-Barack-Obama-lifetime-membered Chicago Bath Houses long enough to do something besides spread his CHEEKS!!!
 
 
Now just because I hope to rather soon WORSHIP your every stimulatable -- as well as bend over for the surprisingly well-endowed Mr. Cute-Butt Southheimer (after infuriating or entertaining him enough to want to show my back door a VIGOROUS workout -- Jaime is NOT naturally attracted to my type), I will REMOVE the references ASAP -- maybe even today -- but I expect SERIOUS SEXUAL COMPENSATION!!!
 
 
I will NOT remove any postings -- except any that remain using the names of the "exposed crooks" in their URLs. If Google persists in bringing them up as you have complained and I do not doubt, you will need to sue Google. Good Luck!!!
 
 
This is NOT MY PROBLEM!!!
 
 
And if you want me to sign anything at all, you will need to pull this travesty of a suit and re-file it and SERVE IT TO ME LEGALLY, which I will cooperate with (assuming you don't wait until I am out of Mexico again -- or the Chicago Drug Mafia/Wells Fargo Bank/Sinaloa Cartel Mexico do NOT blow up my car, cause me to be homeless again, or rob me of bus fare to Puerto Vallarta.
 
 
You might be interested to know that not only did the several dozen Delta Air Lines employees, airport workers, and TSA screeners I spoke with to and fro my NYC trip a week ago, ALL KNOW that Obama is GAY AS A GOOSE and part of the CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA -- every ONE of the ones I spoke with!!! -- but citizens in GENERAL whom I spoke with (about 50/50 in this group), know it as well and are TIRED of the US Press LYING about EVERYTHING to support the CIA/NAZI/Republican Party/Episcopal Church DRUG MAFIA!!!
 
 
Buy a FOREIGN newspaper -- or go to ANY foreign country to see what is on the worldwide FREE Internet that is all but TOTALLY filtered out in the USA by the CIA, DARPA, and Fox News HACKERS. It would be a REAL EYE-OPENER (as well as a sexual lubricant as we ready ourselves for our PREDESTINED SEXUAL EXPLOSION -- maybe including Jaime in a three-way, no???)
 
 
Now let me see what I can do as I AM empathetic to your frisky little client's dilemma. He has suffered ENOUGH, already, from the truth being published!!!
 
 
Scott


 
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d) wrote:
 

 
Mr. Scott Kenan:
 
 

I hope this finds you having a wonderful holiday season. 
 
 

It is my understanding that you have kindly requested a list of blog posts that my client would like removed.  Please find my client’s list attached as “Requested List.”  In the interest of moving toward a swift and speedy end to this case, we have selected January 9, 2013 as the Removal Deadline. 


 
Additionally, please find attached a revised Settlement Agreement & Consent Judgment (the “Agreement”) updated for our new time frame.  If you execute the Agreement and comply accordingly then we will promptly dismiss you from this case as promised in the Agreement. 


 
Finally, I have attached our most recent Court Orders.  You will note that our January 15, 2013 hearing is set to initiate Default Judgment proceedings.   Know that we have no interest in proceeding down this path.  And yet, absent your cooperation, there’s not much else my client can do.  Also, bear in mind these orders were entered prior to your polite request for a list of blog posts for removal. 
 

I sincerely do hope to be able to work with you to drop this lawsuit in 2013. 

 
Have a Happy New Year’s -- wherever that may be! 

 
Sincerely,
Randy




Randy Briefs
Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d) Law Offices, LLC
HenHouse Suite

Uranus Building

Chicago, IL 60654 



 



continuing . . .

No comments: