Sunday, December 9, 2012

FURTHER Exposure of One of America's TOP TRAITORS: Christal Presley!!!





>>> FROM FACEBOOK:









 


www.huffingtonpost.com
A former Los Angeles Times reporter was shocked to return home during his lunch break, only to discover a duffel bag full of Ziplock baggies and mason jars stuffed with marijuana. Mack Reed, a Silver Lake game developer who has also blogged for LA Voice discovered the pot trove -- 61 items in total ...
Like ·  · Promote · 

  • Scott Kenan Christal ADMITTED to me she had NEVER gotten into that filthy Ganges River (the moment of her "Enlightenment" in the articles -- all of which I read), but in GOOGLING Christal and India, I found SEVERAL travel sites where Christal Presley THANKED and COMPLIMENTED those in LUXURIOUS accommodations not only for being so good to her, BUT FOR ACCOMMODATING HER PARENTS, DELMAR AND JUDY-the-Pentecostal PRESLEY SO WELL!!! She had NEVER traveled to India alone and she had NEVER been near any large crowds -- except to observe them from a luxurious balcony. Christal even told me she felt like she had "sinned" by lying about the whole thing (although I never told her I had found out she'd gone IN LUXURY WITH HER PARENTS, rather than alone and "spiritually". See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/christal-presley-at-work.html

     





  • Scott Kenan In the END of my friendship with Christal -- because I was SO PISSED OFF that she had traveled to Raleigh and HOODWINKED my sister Jane into spending TWICE what stone Earth globes cost in MANY stores all over Atlanta, where identical ones are very common, I let loose to her in an email, calling her a FRAUD. Less than twenty minutes later, I got a ROBO-CALL from American Express, informing me that they were CUTTING my available credit by $24,000.00 USD, leaving me about $243.00 available credit. THIS on a Sunday night after 10:00 PM -- ENTIRELY ILLEGAL for credit card companies to make non-emergency calls during that hour. Little did I then know that American Express -- THE ONE COMPANY TENNESSEE WILLIAMS HAD ACTUALLY MADE A COMMERCIAL FOR --was ROCK SOLID in bed with the CIA/REPUBLICAN/NAZIS and Episcopal Church -- and it was ALL run by my mother and Dick Cheney (under the Catholic Pope -- but NOT lower clergy or priests.
 

>>> ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE AGAINST CHRISTAL PRESLEY AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT HER:



1. I need to apologize that the font is so small. I am BESET with HACKER PROBLEMS this morning (so that if I ENLARGE the font, lines overlap -- the FIRST TIME EVER I've had this problem -- at least changing from "small" to "medium" font in BLOGGER-by-GOOGLE), and MUST REPORT ALSO, that I have been TOTALLY BLOCKED from www.christalpresley.com and all its sub-pages ALL OF YESTERDAY AFTERNOON (when I first learned of Christal's book because although there are THOUSANDS of views of my blog everyday now, SUDDENLY MOST OF THE TOP TEN SEARCH KEYWORDS THAT LED PEOPLE TO MY BLOG INCLUDED "CHRISTAL PRESLEY" -- and ONE also including "book".


I am continuing to be blocked access to that URL, and BOTH days BOTH Internet Explorer and Google Chrome report that the Internet connection is CONSTANTLY interrupted and THAT is why I can't get there. I've tried WELL OVER TWENTY TIMES, now. I bet YOU don't have that problem, dear Reader, do you???


2. It was interesting that when talking with American Express Customer Service, that they ALWAYS have that beeping tone in the background which (at least previously), the Law requires if one is RECORDING a phone conversation -- at least if you hope to use it in Court. So I told a HIGH LEVEL Superior one day that I TOO was recording the call, although she would not hear tones. She told me -- and I later verified this with OTHER AMEX reps -- that it is American Express's POLICY to NEVER allow themselves to speak with ANYONE on the phone if the CUSTOMER is recording the call -- although they ALL admitted that AMEX ALWAYS RECORDS!!!


WHAT is the FAIRNESS in THIS??? Later, AMEX COLLUDED with both SunTrust Bank and Wells Fargo Bank (I had credit cards with Wells Fargo and my mortgage had been sold to them and a VISA DEBIT (because it was Delta Airlines miles-producing -- like my AMEX credit card), to SCREW me in ILLEGAL WAYS that they later covered up electronically. I covered this in early 2010 blog posts which may or may not still be there.


Eventually, while other banks that had SCREWED ME had to DROP their lawsuits against me, AMEX won a $24,000.00 or so judgement against me in court in Dekalb County, Georgia IN ABSENTIA, after on the advice of Gen. Collin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Dottie Newman (recently then, retired from the Army), I fled the US for Puerto Vallarta -- where I soon learned i had jumped "from the frying pan into the FIRE". LOL!!!


3. The ironic ("ironical" in South Jersey), thing was that I LEGITIMATELY owed $25,000.00 approximately to Bank of America, where I had opened an account after my account at a bank beginning as Decatur Federal (or similar) became Wachovia, and then was swallowed by Wells Fargo -- which IMMEDIATELY BECAME AN IMPOSSIBLE BANK, treating me in ILLEGAL WAYS. At the time, I'd had NO IDEA that the Kenan Family had anything to do with BoA. My father had always referred to NCNB very derisively as "that Kenan bank" years before, but I it had never occurred to me they became next NationsBank and then took over BankAmerica to become Bank of America, a previously0used name, but NOT their original, Bank of Italy when founded in San Francisco by Italian immigrants, eventually "owned" by the Sinatra Family.


And about a year ago, although the kindly Italian-American branch manager at BoA, Third Street Wilmington, NC, had previously told me he could NOT open an account with them without making arrangements to deal with that debt I owed them -- and I had NOT then been able to think of a possible way -- I returned to visit him after BB&T had REFUSED to open an account for me (a bank I had NEVER used before), and the manager said that it was because SunTrust (where I had ACTUALLY reached an AGREEMENT that the $360.00+ BANK CHARGES FOR PENALTIES on a simple overdraft of LESS THAN A DOLLAR FIFTY ($1.50), were UNFAIR -- and they CLAIMED they had DROPPED all that and closed my account.


They didn't. They even put out a warning to ALL BANKS NEVER to allow me to open an account. Miraculously, BoA didn't seem to be PART OF THAT SYSTEM -- or CARE ABOUT IT when I disclosed to the branch manager that i had found that out. i was there because my circumstances had FINALLY begun to improve and (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012) of Manhattan (or someone else using that name), had lifted me out of homelessness and was sending me money. I KNEW I actually DID owe BoA the money -- and ADDITIONALLY they had NEVER done anything unfair to me and their AWESOME ATMs were so SUPERIOR at that time to ANY OTHER BANK'S!!!


But when he again looked up my account, BoA had SOLD my debt to some collection agency, AND NO LONGER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME, if I would only pay a remaining less-than-$100.00-debt owed them from my old checking account. I PAID it on the spot and opened a NEW ACCOUNT PROUDLY, having in the meantime learned about the Kenan association of the bank and even what Patricia Sinatra had told me. YAY!!!


FYI: The website where Christal PREVIOUSLY had hoped to launch her MONEY-MAKING FAME-SCHEME in 2010, that BEFORE TODAY, I never had a problem accessing, but like www.christalpresley.com , I am NOW unable to get there on EITHER browser due to "constantly interrupted connections.": www.unitedchildrenofveterans.com (hackers currently prevent me from removing the "slant". -- EVEN HERE!!!)


4. Getting back to Christal Presley: SOON after American Express ATTACKED ME after Christal contacted them (I had PERFECT CREDIT then since 1990, and an 18-year job with Patrick Stansbury nominal owner of www.pentagon-usa.com , making enough money to easily handle my debts, so THEY HAD NO REASON TO CALL ILLEGALLY AFTER HOURS ON A SUNDAY TO REDUCE MY CREDIT LIMIT TOTALLY!!!


I won't here BELABOR Patrick's connections to TOP REPUBLICANS and his company -- legitimately placing ads in all the Service Academies', US War Colleges', and Maritime Academies' YEARBOOKS and many alumni journals as well -- in charge of DISTRIBUTING all the illegal drugs brought in on US Air Force planes, often to Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL, where the THREE AF Colleges are.

 
>>> MICHAEL MASSICOTT IS ACTUALLY IN CHARGE OF THIS COMPANY AND REPUBLICAN STATE SEN. THOM GOOLSBY OF WILMINGTON, NC IS HIS TOP ALLY.


How do I KNOW this??? Because they are the ONLY TWO of those I've attacked in this blog who PREVIOUSLY had THIS BLOG show up at the top of GOOGLE RESULTS of only their names, but about a year ago, BOTH OF THEM on ONE NIGHT managed to get a TON of innocuous websites with content so boring or (in Mike's case, especially), IDIOTIC FLUFF, to appear EARLIER with Google searches, that either GOOGLE had been instructed to have my blog OVERNIGHT SUDDENLY appear NO EARLIER than on PAGE SEVEN of searches for them -- or they paid an ARMY of people to hit the sites that came in, after that night, higher.


EVERY other "attackee" is cursed by my results showing up in Google searches and embarrassing them -- even District Attorney Benjamin R. David and Jaime Southlander of the Chicago Drug Mafia. This PROVES that as "push comes to shove" that Mike and Thom will be PROTECTED, and ALL THE OTHERS ARE EXPENDABLE (including Miss Christal Presley -- HA!!!)


Just LOOK what the CIA operatives have allowed to STAND and be EASILY GOOGLE-ACCESSED about Patrick Stansbury!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html .


5. In February of 2010, Christal Presley had connected MANY of her allies in a SPECIAL LINKED-IN network for secret communications. This then included Patrick Stansbury, his employee Lee Gosney (google THAT name with mine for a real eye-opener!!! And Lee had been my father's BEST BUDDY in AA in Tucker, GA when they with Patrick planned the take-over of Collegiate Concepts, Inc. of Tucker, GA -- Dad stayed in my house in Stone Mountain for more than half a year -- allegedly getting me back on my feet, but ACTUALLY corrupting the ATLANTA JOURNAL & CONSTITUTION and OTHER key Atlanta institutions so that the OLYMPICS would come off CIA-CORRECTLY, which INCLUDED MY BEING THE CLOSET PERSON TO THE BOMB THAT WENT OFF, but INTUITIVELY, I and my then-boyfriend 1995 - 1998, Marc LaFont of South Broadway in Santa Ana, CA had left for a gay bar only MINUTES before it went off -- ME being its intended actual victim.


As research later PROVED, Marc was NEVER my boyfriend -- and IN FACT had bought and moved into his house when my first cousin Janet (called Jan) (Meyer) Opperman and her HUSBAND, Kim, with son Ian -- Andrea, being born while they lived there -- owned the one IMMEDIATELY BEHIND MARC's HOUSE (on S. Birch Street), the house where the COOLEST WRITERS (Beverly and John), lived when I was "dating" Marc. the yards were connected by a gate in the fence, and Marc was slipping through it at night to have sex with Jan's brother George Meyer (effeminate and bullied throughout grade and high school), who NOW is dating Susan Grant, the famous inventor of the SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE genre http://www.susangrant.com/ .


Susan claimed to ME, when we met at the 2009 Meyer Family reunion at Greg Lernihan's lake house in central Indiana -- Greg the husband of my first cousin Mary Beth (Meyer) Lernihan -- and the company he FOUNDED with my mother's indirect help, https://www.convergint.com/ , being one of the security companies that ACTUALLY spy on people more than anything else (part of the CIA) -- and HUGELY SUCCESSFUL -- that she was the FIRST female graduate of the US Air Force Academy, but my research today says that she was in the THIRD class that included women. That said, I DON'T DOUBT her OTHER claim that she is the FIRST FEMALE FULL PILOT flying jumbo jets from the West Coast to Asia for United Airlines -- or that she was QUITE INSTRUMENTAL in helping "Christianize" the Air Force Academy. IN DEED, today, George Meyer is NO LONGER Catholic, but on his Facebook Page claims he's "christian" -- which TO ME, just means "A FAGGOT"!!!


Mom really DID murder her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS with the help of the US VETERANS HOSPITAL in south Mississippi -- Bob going there (I'm pretty sure Mom said it was across the state line), because when he straightened things out with his ORIGINAL WIFE, Patricia (Hahn) Meyer of Dothan, AL or nearby and lived with her after Mom had all his considerable wealth REMOVED MYSTERIOUSLY after he allowed his daughter Jan to marry a JEW, Kim Opperman.


AND I REALLY DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL NOTES IN MY MOTHER'S HANDWRITING DESCRIBING HOW SHE WAS GOING TO DO THIS IN MY CURRENT POSSESSION!!!


Mom FIRST tried to kill Jane and me one fateful night in early spring of 1974, when Jane was a junior at UNC Chapel Hill and her then-boyfriend Lex was PAID to see that the coupling on her cable pulley was NOT properly locked. Jane fell on her head after a 30-foot drop and was in a coma for five days -- waking up to enough BRAIN DAMAGE to limit her in ways my mother controlled so Jane would NEVER be a problem -- in fact it is THIS that kept Jane pumping ME for info (I knew Jane was never consciously part of the NAZI stuff), and then giving it freely to Mom and her allies.


THAT VERY SAME NIGHT, I only escaped being killed in a massive storm off Manasquan, NJ while sailing because I INTUITIVELY turned the boat to an ANGLE to waves and thereby NOT being sliced in half by a TOTALLY DARK FREIGHTER that appeared from the fog only 50 FEET from our boat and EXACTLY WERE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN HAD I NOT TURNED. A homing device had been planted in the sailboat while its motor was under repair by Chuck Pritchard, one of my partmers in www.whalestalecapemay.com -- although I have no idea if Chuck or Hilary actually DID that (my parents had "special ties" to Hilary's parents, Kenneth and Barbara Russell, Ken being "Special Assistant" to the President of Sterling Drugs -- they had lived in Westport, CT, but retired to the east coast of Florida), or if someone ELSE planted the device at that time.


Back to the LINKED-IN secret network. Members i am sure where in it:


Christal Presley (originator)

Jane Kenan

Patrick Stansbury

Lee Gosney

Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html , who was THEN my 12-year part-time roommate. Allen constantly hacked my computer without my knowing it until one day in early 2012, I caught him and he moved out without notice the VERY NEXT TIME I'D LEFT MY HOUSE OVERNIGHT!!! Allen is not only a TRAITOR to JEWS (marrying a Pentecostal wife with BIG BOOBS -- Allen's FETISH -- Linda Beasley Rosen, who works in the Tuscaloosa School System FORCING FALSE CHRISTIAN VALUES ON SCHOOL CHILDREN, and LATER getting FIVE OF HER FRIENDS who are psychologists who never met me to declare me BIPOLAR and send me notes claiming as much. LOL!!! Perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT WORK Allen did for the CIA was to be subcontracted FREQUENTLY for audio/video in Tyler Perry's studios in Atlanta.

The editor I'd hired for WALKING ON GLASS, whose name I've forgotten -- a friend of Mary Kritz then the manager of the bookstore at the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- but this woman and Mary were NEVER my enemies.

Kathie Pories -- the chief editor at Algonquin Books in Chapel Hill -- under whom Christal Presley had one worked INTIMATELY and continued to PLOT WITH, later.

Sean Blackwell ( legal name: Sean McAllister originally of Ontario, CN, now of Sao Paulo, Brazil), of www.bipolarorwakingup.com , a website I actually bought FOR him when he failed to see its value.


While I DO still support the basics of Sean's work, he TOTALLY SNUBBED ME in early 2010 -- RIGHT AFTER he joined Christal Presley's Linked-In secret network. I had spent a FULL WEEK with Sean and his Brazilian psychologist wife, Ligia Splendora, in September 2009, travelling eventually to Paraty (colonial city where all the gold and silver had been shipped out to Portugal in centuries past), but staying a couple of days in a very small town on the beach where Ligia Splendora's BROTHER owned a house near the beach.


This brother stopped by one day, and was downright hostile to me. He had been a SECURITIES TRADER in New York City and made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars, according to BOTH Sean and Ligia -- and had supported BOTH of them for years, since Sean's work paid him virtually nothing -- and Ligia was not really employed either. LATER, Sean's friends back in Canada -- as well as several people who had once belonged to Sean's old "NING" online money-maker, but left that DISGUSTED, ALL claimed to me that Sean is a DRUG ADDICT, which I should have seen in his eyes.


I DIDN'T see it then -- but I was still naive. What I NOTICED was the way Sean GLARED at me frequently, and that the two of them had difficulties getting out of bed before 11:00 AM -- despite going to bed before midnight. I guess they had fun in their room -- but NOT with Sean's penis!!!


Ligia always referred to Sean as "My gay husband", but that didn't explain ALL of it. When we went to the beach, the SUPER-HOT-BODIED Sean had NO BULGE WHATSOEVER in his skimpy, tight man-bikinis, de rigor in Brazil!!! NOTHING!!! ALMOST NEGATIVE SPACE!!! (and he ALWAYS had strong body odor, like many drug addicts do). I have speculated that since Sean LATER begged me to remove his legal name from this blog because it "embarrasses my mother", that was because she had deliberately or accidentally cut off his cock when he was very young. Sean's voice REMAINS high pitched. I've spoken by phone with him Mom in Canada -- and she ALWAYS seemed nice to me.


Today, Sean Blackwell will NOT speak to me -- and he joined a SECOND LINKED-IN network begun by Christal Presley a few months ago -- RIGHT BEFORE SHE PUBLISHED HER SCAM OF A BOOK!!! I fell CERTAIN that Sean and Ligia's brother are TOTALLY CONNECTED to the CIA/NAZI/Republican/Episcopal Church/Papist narco-trafficking network -- but that Ligia is NOT INVOLVED!!!


6. Another BIG PROBLEM for me was John Bolinger, now retired from teaching high school English and French at Morton High School in Hammond, IN. Several years ago, John sold all there and moved in with his lover, Jim Richardson, and they bought a house in Colorado near Denver, where Jim lives EXCLUSIVELY IN THE BASEMENT and John lives SEPARATELY in the upper floors and gardening like a spinster old maid who has to set her table JUST SO for guests, and all the years we corresponded, sent pictures of his place settings several days before the guests were to arrive!!!


Even MORE bizarre was John's mental faculties which CLEARLY were becoming DEMENTED (although his mother went into TOTAL DEMENTIA before she died a few years ago -- so maybe it just runs in the family). Jim worked/works for Liberty Global www.lgi.com (where I come up blank today searching his name -- but his email address was jrichardson@lgi.com . VERY STRANGELY, Jim showed up at and was a week-long guest at Hotel Mercurio http://www.hotel-mercurio.com/ in Puerto Vallarta, right after I was caused to become homeless in summer of 2010 -- even giving me a $1,000.00 GIFT of cash to help out!!!


But that wasn't the WHOLE story, because although John Boliinger KNEW I would be around and hanging out at the hotel pool at least SOME (and eating breakfast, PAID), he had NOT told me Jim would be there, and Jim even listened to me telling my story and who I was for FIFTEEN MINUTES -- having to know who I was from the STORY I was telling -- and did NOT identify himself -- something I found out a little later. But Hotel Mercurio is TOTALLY DRUG MAFIA INFESTED (or was) -- except for one manager, Gabriel. The rest of the staff were ether ACTIVE in it or SCARED HALF TO DEATH (so they told me).


There I met such top Drug Mafia Operatives as "Alfredo" (because or his "delicious creamy white sauce") Diaz, legally named Cornelio Prada Diaz, whom I THOUGHT would be my husband -- but in fact TRICKED me out of all my wealth and then dumped me in an apartment on Calle Vienna in Puerto Vallarta after our six weeks stay in Colima, Colima, MX, and TOOK OFF in the Ford van I had bought him -- "because there are so many warrants out for my arrest in Estado Jalisco" -- never to be seen again. HA!!! See more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010_05_01_archive.html . I also met "Henry Red" (Enrique Rojas) http://www.artinmassage.com/ , a former TOP prostitute in Las Vegas and a CRACK ADDICT -- keeping his kit up his ample rectum!!! And I met MANY other Drug Mafia at that hotel!!!


But HERE is the "killer" on Jim Richardson: NOT ONLY did he REPLY, frequently, to emails I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING BEFORE I SENT THEM (after he returned to Colorado) -- PROVING HE HAD HACKED MY COMPUTER, LIKE also HAPPENED FREQUENTLY BETWEEN ME AND ALLEN ROSEN AS WELL AS PATRICK STANSBURY and sometimes JANE KENAN (ALTHOUGH WITH JANE, I SUSPECT HER very short EMAILS (that Patrick could get away writing since they are short and do not reveal her personality) THAT CAME THIS WAY WERE WRITTEN BY PATRICK STANSBURY, who had HACKED her gmail account -- and EVEN TODAY there is a weird icon that always shows next to Jane's email address, like NO OTHER -- but he had BRAGGED to me that his office was right outside the CEO's office at Liberty Global (a cable TV operator, mostly outside the USA), but that he had gotten to know TED TURNER of CNN quite well, as Ted was a close friend of his boss -- and that he, Jim Richardson, HAD LONG BEEN ASSIGNED TO ELECTRONICALLY SNOOP ON TED TURNER by his boss -- NO DOUBT ALL CIA!!!! !!!! !!!!


7. In conclusion, I'd like to say that I DID finally have that YOU ARE FUCKING CHECKMATED IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE DIRECTION conversation with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan LAST NIGHT for fifteen minutes -- and I GOT HER TO AGREE THAT I HAD DONE SO!!!


The CLINCHER??? I told her that despite my being in direct contact with the Kennedy Family as well as the Sinatras now, Barack Obama was STILL REFUSING TO ACT LIKE AN ADULT MAN, and DESPITE the deal we all struck that he would NOT be forced to COME OUT GAY or LEAVE OFFICE, he was STILL refusing to give up PROTECTING THE NAZI/REPUBLICAN/FOX NEWS/CNN (FOX-LITE)/EPISCOPAL/PAPISTs and their NARCO-TRAFFICKING, and that TODAY, i would get back with the Kennedys to let them know that Obama MUST IMMEDIATELY (day or two) come out gay or ALL HELL OF A GAY SCANDAL INCLUDING THE MURDER OF HIS BOYFRIEND WHOM HE MET IN REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT'S GAY DATING SERVICE would come out.


I know some good REPUBLICANS who will see to THAT, if the Dems don't have the stomach. HA!!!


Please see http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/president-obama-must-come-out-as-gay-or.html . And also please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/email-just-sent-to-robert-f-kennedy-jr.html .


Thank you for reading my blog!!!


Scott


>>> SENT LATER TO ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR. via secured communications:


Hi Robert


-- and THANKS for all the attention you and the Dems gave my last missive. I've seen PROOF y'all have acted on it EVERYWHERE. LOL!!!



I TOTALLY checkmated my mother last night -- and it REQUIRED that President Obama be OUTED AS GAY immediately -- or removed from office in a HUGE scandal which will ALSO fell Rahm Emanuel, Al Gore, Mayor Villaraigosa, etc.



I'd prefer that the HOWS of this be left to the Kennedys, and DARE SAY that Carolyn should get the DECIDING VOTE. HA!!! GOD, how she came to HATE Barack Obama, as is found MANY places on the Internet!!!



Please see my latest with MANY details of fact. MOST of this I can testify about in a Court of Law: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/further-exposure-of-one-of-americas-top.html .



All best to you and the rest of the Kennedys -- GOD (and especially CATHOLICS), triumph AFTER ALL!!!



Scott David Kenan,
Chacala, Mexico







Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford, Robert F. Kennedy, SENIOR!!!
.

No comments: