Friday, December 14, 2012

Like a HAND FROM THE GRAVE, Mitch Bossanna IS BACK (with a "vengence")!!!






>>> BUT FIRST, SOME CHACALA NEWS!!!:


1. I'd especially like to THANK the kind residents (Mexicans and English-speaking Various), for all the offers of PROTECTION, should my landlady, her family, or the NARCO-TRAFFICKING GRINGOS associated with Joel ("Jolene", "Popeye"), the RABID, METH-taking, LICENCED Oregon Marijuana Grower who lives with his Mexican wife who has schizophrenia in a town pronounced "meh-SEE-yah" nearby.


I will NOT need to have your services due to developments/revelation that I will soon list here!!!


2. I would like to thank the various BUSINESS-OWNERS in Chacala who THANKED ME for 'PUTTING CHACALA ON THE MAP" via this blog, and IMPROVING BUSINESS due to curiosity-seekers coming to town!!!


I am HAPPY to have performed this service, even if somewhat INADVERTENTLY.


3. in my one-on-one meeting today with my landlady (and details CANNOT be reported with PROOF of accuracy because we relied on NO TRANSLATOR), she explained that the WHOLE BUSINESS about the ELECTRIC BILL yesterday (the day before???), was made up to get me to BLOG ABOUT IT because she and her family were SCARED TO DEATH that Oregon JOEL ("Jolene", "Popeye", etc.), would come back and MURDER HER ENTIRE FAMILY (or have Mexican Drug Mafia do it).


Additionally, I learned that the ONLY REASON they met with the guy who was removing the drug-stuffed toys from the front right apartment recently was to "keep up friendly appearances", and they are THRILLED that their little TRICK PLAYED ON STUPID GRINGO ME worked out so well.



So am I.



* * *


>>> AND FROM FACEHOOK:








YES IT IS the day to debate GUN CONTROL!!!

Barack Obama is just a CERTIFIED FAGGOT blackmailed by Rahm Emanuel, L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa, Al Gore, "The Bankers" and "Wall Street", and whole HOST of Republican/CIA/Episcopal Church/Papists -- ALL led by my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC and AMERICA's TOP NAZI as well as Dick Cheney's former Chief Liaison with the Pope into SUPPORTING Worldwide narco-Trafficking by the CIA and United States Military. -- AS WELL AS the recent bunch of SHOOTINGS ordered by the CIA to SCARE a bunch of IGNORANT, GOD-HATING, MOSTLY, mostly WHITE, "TRAILER-TRASH" PROTESTANTS into thinking they MUST buy a gun to PROTECT THEMSELVES.

IMPRISON nearly ALL ELECTED REPUBLICANS (plus Cheney, Gingrich, R.A. Kenan, etc.), and there will be NO MORE PROBLEMS!!!

 "Paulistas" as a group are EXEMPT from this PUNISHMENT!!!

 Scott Kenan
Chacala, Mexico
 
 


Like · · Promote ·
 
 
* * *

 
 >>> AT THIS POINT HACKERS COMPLETELY RE-ORDERED the order of elements I had written. I think you can still understand it all, so I leave it THE WAY THEY CHANGED IT!!!

Scott


 
 

 
 
 
 
 

Scott-the-TRIUMPHANT (With a little help from my FRIENDS)!!!




>>> TODAY'S EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH "MITCH BOSSANNA" :


MITCH!!! Thank GOD you are alive!!! I had assumed you were at the bottom of the Cape Fear River since I could find NO EVIDENCE of your continuing life that last year, almost!!!

I will do as you ask and THANK YOU ENORMOUSLY, although my email might NOW be shut down TOTALLY for half a day -- we'll see if I can even send this reply to you. I could NOT have sent it the last TWO days when GMAIL/CIA really came down on me.

The posting I just posted was SO INTERRUPTED BY HACKERS throwing up SEVENTEEN extraneous Internet Explorer windows -- and I had to FORCE-SHUT-OFF the computer holding down the power button to do so, but in MY and GOD'S world, there is ALWAYS a workaround and ALWAYS a path out of DANGER!!! Praise Jebus!!!

I have a new email from "Mr. Fault" that came in earlier which I haven't read yet. I fear they have him still locked in fear, although I will protect him with my LIFE if necessary after what he's done for me -- and I DON'T CARE what his philosophy actually is. HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE!!!

OK, let me try to move forward, hackers allowing. HA!!!

Scott

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Mitch Bossanna wrote:

 

Scott,

My AOL got hacked -- or rather it's read only at this point -- they put a muzzle on me. *:) happy

Sorry long time -- no hear. But I was in Mexico City recently and thought of you -- went to see the churches (gorgeous) and the museums -- I love Mexico City.

I love Mexicans too.

I have also been to Monterrey and Guadalajara and Cabo.

Anyway, just want to remark what to total asshole this "Randy Briefs"-- the whole "Briefs, Gumpshun,& Gree(d), LLC" law firm is just a joke.

Delilah Gumpshun is a known in jurisprudence circles of Cook County as a prostitute, bitch, whore, slut, and skank who turned lawyer -- while turning tricks -- went to Loyola of Chicago aka THE WORST LAW SCHOOL on Earth with money earned from whoring. She specializes in the fine art of one person excreting onto someones chest and then rocking backward and forth in a rocking horse motion thus smearing feces all over the target area.

Wow!

She's a shit monkey. Bottom of the barrel.

"Randy Briefs" just graduated from the aforementioned SHIT law school. What a douche-bag -- guy's a total bottom BTW.*:O) clown

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about those two -- I doubt they can serve you in Mexico anyway -- no service, no suit.

Please make know my comments about Deliah WHICH ARE VERIFIED TO BE TRUE from reliable sources I have in Chicago.

-- Mitch Bossanna
Hampstead NC

.

No comments: