Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pigs Be in Paradise (fools can now see they are in HELL)!!!

 
Please follow the link in the "News Item" for further explanation of this Aryan Smile-In.
 
 



>>> BUT FIRST, A NEWS ITEM:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hours ago
 
 

Like · · Promote ·


* * *


>>> MY RECENT COMMUNICATION WITH MR. BRIEFS:


Dear Mr. Briefs:

That's right, in my absolute commitment to honor the spirit (the "letter" not yet fully formed) of our agreement, I have ALREADY assigned false names to the various "aggrieved parties" and imagined significant back stories for each of them, as people of my profession (writers), are want to do. I will remain a writer, and you a lawyer -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

I have NO COMMENT on reports that neighbors built herbal bonfires near my apartment last night, causing residents to get down-right SILLY, except to say that rumors usually DO have some basis in truth.

In any case, your first name is now Randy, and you are true to your name. Additionally, although you are BOTH a shower AND a grower, this has necessitated that your client Haime, a variant of James in Espanol which is pronounced like the Jewish Hymie which means "life", CANNOT invite you to join the private gay bathhouses in Chicago whose lifetime membership rolls also include Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama. I'm afraid you'd just get MAULED there -- especially since you are so HANDSOME and actually have NOT shaved (nor Naired), your chest, pubes, or pheromone-redolent pits. Besides -- so far -- you have no reason not to believe you are straight.

I have promoted you to partner in the Chicago law offices of Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree, founded by Miss Delilah Gumpshun who also not only has a coast-to-coast AM radio love songs and "advice for the lovelorn" (syndicated) program that is preferred by junior-high-school girls who sleep with Snoopy dolls, but is distantly related to the well-known Gump family of Louisiana, Gumpshun being its Yankee derivative.

Mr. Gree serves as treasurer, but never discloses FULL BOOTY. If he DID, they'd extend his name all the way to "Greed".

Anyway, this is the set up, which if you have any suggestions for changes, please let me know ASAP, as I do not fancy changing the changes which I intend to begin immediately after getting this out through various channels to not only YOU, but my reading audience.

Suffice it to say that our intention here is to free the one whose personal email begins "roostersouthheimer@ . . .", and yes, Southheimer is now his last name. Having drooled over his bulging man-bikini (if not so much the rest of the package) whilest sunning at the pool at his Mismaloya, Mexico home many months ago, I have always DREAMED of the day that the "cock would crow", whether or not I am party to the crowing. His residence has not yet been renamed.

So let me begin my writers work while you attend to all things legal. I expect to have completed my work by the deadline you have suggested, and hope you will complete YOUR job in a timely fashion as well. What I sign or don't sign eventually will depend ENTIRELY on my opinion of whether or not it has a legal leg to stand on. As it IS, your motion -- which in a recent communication you inadvertently stated had NOT been vetted by a judge who knew the WHOLE truth about its "legal serving" -- seems to me to be standing on a leg known for shrinking and swelling at the drop of a blouse or panties/briefs, and MIGHT-could leave you in a very destabilized situation if you do not proceed with extraordinary care.

I guess that's it for now. Do proceed on your own. I do not pretend to tell a lawyer how to go about his responsibilities -- and you might want to consult with others whether in the infamous "Chicago Drug Mafia" or not. Remember that famous quote from the Gospel on St. John in the New Testament: "For God so loved the world, He didn't send a committee." It was deleted, of course, from Yankee versions of the Bible, but remains there IN SPIRIT nonetheless.

Carry on!!!

Scott

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Randy Briefs wrote:
 

 
Scott:

I am still confident that we can resolve this matter on amicable terms; after all an autographed copy of your book rides on it!

To that end, I have attached a revised Settlement Agreement.

Per your request I have removed all language that "defines or describes a court's jurisdiction" and I have removed Wells Fargo (Bank, but NOT its associate Wells CARGO Powder-Transport -- its REAL name, that is) as a protected party.

If you remove all protected party posts and sign the attached by Sunday then we will work to get this case dismissed by our next status hearing.

I am certain that we both have more pressing matters to tend to before the Holidays. What do you say we try to get this resolved before Christmas?

Regards,

Randy


On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Randy Briefs wrote:

Scott:

Per my previous email, I bought us time with the Judge yesterday morning to negotiate a Settlement. Please find attached the Order.

I gotta admit I am a disappointed that within 48 hours of promising that the word is "mum" you have reverted back to negatives posts about my client? Just because I haven't emailed you back in 24 hours doesn't mean I've stopped working with you on a settlement. You understand that lawyers handle more than one case at a time, right?

My client has agreed to remove Wells Fargo (Bank, only) as a protected party from the Settlement and I am working to making the language of the Settlement more conducive to both parties interests.

I'll be in touch tomorrow, but in the meantime please do your part not to aggravate the situation.

Regards,

Randy
 

>>> I FORGOT TO MENTION: That I will be changing the name of the BRUTALIST Oregon Firefighter/ Licensed Marijuana-Grower to "Jolene" -- in the spirit of Johnny Cash's iconic hit, "A Boy Named Sue" . Please see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BJfDvSITY .


* * *


>>> MORE IS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan .


Here is a sampling:




Like · · Promote ·


* * *


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hours ago
 
 

Like · · Promote ·


* * *




Like · · Promote ·







Scott (I got by with a little help from my friends.)


No comments: