Monday, December 17, 2012

Scott Kenan Announces He HOPES to "Wear a Beard" PROUDLY!!!

 
ONE BIG TABLE (1950s style)






>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MY FORMER BACKER:


(material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012)
 
May I remind you that one thing that Luis Melgoza accomplished was to RESCUE a few years of PAST EMAILS -- including all those written and sent in 2009 and 2010, a 60-page manuscript (that I had finished in the sense of written the whole story of it), titled HYPERGRAPHIA: THE ADVENTURES OF A PSYCHOTIC GIANT.
 
My agent had thought in 2008 or 09, that we could get THAT published BEFORE the Williams memoir (given all the resistance to Tennessee Williams' ACTUAL story that we had met). Today, I think it should be folded into the blog material of a few books in a series, and the whole THING possibly titled that -- but we'll see.
 
I have ALREADY asked Molly O'Neill, the person who has in ANY way been in my life the longest -- we graduated both Whetstone High School and later Denison University, although she's a year younger than me (I think). She dated Jim Buchan of MY age who ALSO graduated both schools -- Jim being a FUNDY-PREACHER-TO-BE, and leading religious groups of that persuasion at Denison (you know what they say about preachers and politicians . . . )
 
Anyway, Molly went on to become quite a writer and for some years (and she even has a BASEBALL PLAYER in her family -- maybe more than ONE!!!), the EDITOR of the NEW YORK TIMES Sunday food presentations as well as HOSTING the PBS TV series GREAT FOOD!!. Now she's doing this: www.onebigtable.com . I THINK, and that's the URL I remember, but see attached for it's CURRENT non-availability!!!
 



 
 
But, UNFORTUNATELY, I just ADORE the possibility of EVERYTHING GOING WRONG!!! I've lived a FULL LIFE and believe I've served myself, Tennessee Williams, Jackie Onassis, God, and My Country quite well, so if I'm torn apart by REPUBLICAN/CIA wolves (or Episcopal Bishops), I will die satisfied with myself.
 
UNFORTUNATELY #2 (more for you): Your very FIRST emails to me were written in EXACTLY John Uecker's style: NO upper case, NO punctuation. Little rat-a-tat sentences and fragments. When I quickly pointed out this "coincidence" to you, you rapidly healed yourself of it and I put my suspicions of your REAL identity on a deep back burner -- after all, you were sending NEEDED MONEY!!!
 
And then it took MONTHS for you to speak with me on the phone, and you, like Uecker, have a fairly non-descript voice which I really cannot say IS John's -- but it COULD be.
 
So I still have all these emails -- should they be required in a Court of Law some day.
 
I'm in no mood now to elaborate -- I need to contact Randy Briefs and Jaime Southheimer, and ask them to please send a list of URLs of my MOST offending posts -- meaning the ones on the first five or so pages when only "His Exaulted Topness" is googled -- or maybe with his employer in the search as well. Ones containing my and Jaime's together are of less importance -- although ALL must be changed or removed soon enough. Today, I have time to begin doing this.
 
And getting back to Molly -- I've not yet received a reply from the Facebook message I sent her yesterday, but ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, I think she'd be a PERFECT BEARD to "wear" to a Mark Beard party -- and the Party would be GRACED by her presence as well!!!
 
I bet you had never SUSPECTED that even AYE pop into the closet now and then. HA!!!
 
As to the Saper Firm and that un-served filing: It is none of my business what they do about it -- although their ACTIONS might appear in my blog or book in ANY case!!! Always fun NOT TO KNOW where your characters are leading you whilest you are writing the story. MOST exciting!!!
 
DON'T worry about the money -- I started by trying to cajole you into sending some, but am satisfied now that you are safe. I wish you a healthy, happy, and prosperous life going forward, but fear that THIS is where you and I part ways, permanently.
 
All best and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 
Scott
 

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM, SOMEONE wrote:



Also I do read your blog, but skim over lengthy drifts into recountings of your past difficulties. Bringing P Stansbury into the fray again does not sit well with me. Your expectation of selling Williams memorabilia in NY is unrealistic. This whole "long, woefully underfinanced NY trip for partying and other fun" is beyond belief, and should be abandoned--don't let your impulsiveness produce a new, insurmountable problem: that you will not be able to get back to Mexico.


So STAY in Mexico. Handle your Chacala problems. Your valuable possession is your car, which you may eventually sell in order to return to Wilmington via your frequent flyer miles; at least you'll have some money in your pocket to manage resettlement.


If you still fly off to NY in a day or two, the outcome will be disastrous. Don't fantasize that I will be incapable of leaving you to reap what you have sown. I pray that you can access sufficient logic to avoid this ruinous trip, and to turn your attention to extending your time in Mexico as far as possible.
 
 
>>> AS A FOOTNOTE: Today, again, BLOGGER did NOT throw up the warning that someone is trying to steal my access to my own blog (TWO accesses in a row, now!!!). I thank Justin LaNasa of Wilmington, NC (and all his little INTERNETIC ELVES for reducing my difficulties ON LINE.


I will just have to see how things develop in the OFF-LINE department . . .







Scott

.

No comments: