Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sen. Jim DeMint to SELF-EMMASCULATE (in PUBLIC!!!)!!!

 
"WHITE WITCHERY" in public (by a man).




>>> FIRST, MY RESPONSE TO THE MINISTER OF MUSIC AT FBC (ILM):


Dear BAPTIST music-minister Kurt from First Baptist Church, Wilmington, NC:
 
Who the FUCK told you that I'd let GOD-HATERS off my lists before certain amends are made by the DEVIL-POSSESSED MINISTERS (surely not ALL of them are), of your ilk in Wilmington??? I have been HAPPY and VERY HONEST in praising your congregation for their EXCELLENT efforts in helping feed the homeless not only at Mercy House Shelter, but ESPECIALLY at Good Shepherd Center, which would be NOTHING but a CESSPOOL of IMMORALITY AND EVIL were it not for the presence of your beautiful congregants serving lunch everyday.
 
ADDITIONALLY, I have stated I would give your congregation's charitable efforts MONEY when I win lawsuits against NC Courts, Wilmington Police, and both the New Hanover County and NC State Republican Party organizations. I am SORRY if the presence of the CHILD MOLESTER Sherman Lee Criner and his wife, Judge Sandra Ray Criner (who PROTECTS the narco-trafficking in the Port) is an INCONVENIENT TRUTH!!!
 
Jesus might forgive you all yer sins, but the LAW OF THE UNITED (or "UNTIED", depending on how you look at it) STATES and NORTH CAROLINA is going to IMPRISON these "protected congregants" of yours, so you and the other two ANTI-GOD ministers there HAD BETTER WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!
 
And if you wouldn't mind doing me a favor, please THANK all those people at First Baptist who have helped IMPROVE WILMINGTON despite the HATEFUL CRIMES of Judge and Mr. Criner. I do NOT judge your congregation by them hiding there, masked as actual Christians, but I will NOT tolerate YOUR BS until AFTER I have received DOCUMENTATION that you have DE-CHURCHED these two devils.
 
Now, y'all HAD BETTER GET TO IT!!!
 
GOT IT???
 
Thank you for reading this (if you did).
Scott David Kenan
Chacala, Mexico
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:22 AM, Kurt Wachtel <KWachtel@fbcwilmington.org> wrote:
 

 
PLEASE, take me off your e-mail distribution list!
Kurt Wachtel
 

* * *



Like · · Promote ·
 
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: