Tuesday, April 16, 2013

FOUND: ONE of My HACKERS (but there is STILL a mystery . . . )!!!

 
 
 
 
 
>>> THIS JUST IN at 3:04 PM, CDT: Mexico is running at about 15% of my hits -- typical -- but USUALLY Mexico is then in SECOND PLACE behind the USA. TODAY, Germany is HIGHER than Mexico -- and Russia is TAKING THE CAKE (almost), in running WELL AHEAD of Deutchland!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> I NOTICED MY ANTI-VIRUS BLOCKED A FEW DOZEN ATTACKS TODAY (from one IP address: 63.168.61.106) :


Please see here:


 
 
Additional info via Googling:


This address is registered to someone in Cambridge, MA 02142, using SPRINTLINK/Sprint and Akamai Technologies (which was ONE of the companies I sold FULL PAGE AD SPACE to in several TOP Military Yearbooks when I worked here: www.pentagon-usa.com .



But ANOTHER  search website claims the EXACT SAME NUMBER is owned by someone in Ashburn, VA 20147. THAT's between Potomac Falls and Leesburg, VA -- about 15 miles from Washington, DC, or QUITE CLOSE to where Puerto Vallarta's TOP CIA AGENT Mr. Luis Melgoza (possibly top), had HIS shell company's LISTED NUMBER until I blogged about it -- and then reported it AGAIN just a couple of days ago in this blog.



Well, it's a MYSTERY, no???


Scott



 
 
The FIRST picture of many that Jonathan Reiner (nephew of Carl, cousin of Rob) sent me via AOL in 2001, when he was still in high school in Manhattan (but ALREADY writing for soaps!!!). Today, he is EMMY-AWARDED for writing "Reality Shows" in Hollywood for TV -- a genre I have NEVER understood.
 
 
Jonathan is ALSO NOW LIKE ME a PRACTICIANER in Science of Mind or Religious Science -- and it was Jonathan Reiner who when I saw I had JUST FIRST blogged that my mother is the TOP NAZI in the USA in early 2010, made me an HONORARY JEW!!! (disclaimer: ONLY Jonathan is LICENCED by Religioius Science. I did NOT bother trying to get certified after i had completed my OWN training in about 2004)
 
 
More on Jonathan (who is a BIT OF A HEIGHT FETISHIST!!!), here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2386838/ and also here: http://www.nhcrs.org/m/profile?screenName=0f1t8aet81ggs .
 
 
 
He's lookin' BETTER on his Religious Science page, no???

 
 
* * *


>>> THE BEST HEIGHT-FETISHIST I EVER HAD SEX WITH, FOREIGNER CATEGORY!!! (again and AGAIN!!!) :


 
 
Eduardo Lalo of Santiago, Chile, and an INTERN for three months at CNN Espanol in Atlanta, about 2009!!!
 
 
 
 
>>> THE BEST HEIGHT-FETISHIST I EVER HAD SEX WITHDOMESTIC CATEGORY!!! (again and AGAIN!!!) :
 


 
 
Jeff Lux, then (2002 -- and later -- ???) of Oakland or Hayward, CA. Jeff worked for Farmer's Insurance and his parents had actually ESCAPED across the Berlin Wall during the HEIGHT of the BERLIN CRISIS!!!
 
 
Jeff was once visiting Unified Germany with his parents and they got STUCK in an elevator full of OVER-RIPE MALE ARMPITS wearing business suits. He won't sniff a SINGLE PIT today!!!
 
 
 
 





.

No comments: