Thursday, April 2, 2015

RP: My Email to Gen. Russel Honore -- Sent Today (to clear it all out before Passover and Easter, y'all!!!)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-to-gen-russel-honore-sent.html




Salvador Fuentes and Luis Melgoza in their former booth at Paradise Community Center where the narco-trafficking "Church" also met!!!





>>> MY EMAIL TO GEN. HONORE:



Dear General Honore,

I want to begin feeding you info that is all in my blogs, but scattered so widely it needs to be condensed -- as well as better clarified what I can testify to under oath or have physical or electronic evidence of. I presume you will forward any of it of interest to REAL PATRIOTS in our military, government, press, or others of influence. I'll speak to a couple of immediate topics, first, then a few specifics about Puerto Vallarta, and finally, details on my immediate family, whose crimes you seemed unaware of.

First, my posting of yesterday has all but gone viral – it about crimes of American Express against me and our country, and a big shout-out of THANKS to Delta Airlines: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html. In further consideration, I have decided that Mr. Chenault will need to contact me to make amends for his company (or his appropriate deputy will contact me), and I will harass them until they do – and possibly they will damage their company’s reputation if they don’t act fast.

In 2010 in the Puerto Vallarta area, most road signs of towns in this area were AMEX advertising, primarily, although only a couple of those now remain. I was told it was because of their serious narco-trafficking in this area, but must say that is a RUMOR I never explored. I HAVE heard of cases like mine, where Patriots were screwed by American Express and their illegal activities, but again, never explored. I CAN tell you that all the narco-traffickers in the USA and Mexico ALL claimed they use Wells Fargo Money Transfer to move cash.

Also, I believe George W. Bush actually slowed his family’s NAZI PLAN, and should be commended for that – as well as I like Laura – she being a Librarian, the chief ally of those getting an education. I hope to party and laugh with them some day.

But that said, you did NOT seem aware of a couple of things:

1. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html Imran Anwar has gone on to be the Head of Microsoft Cloud Computing, where he is VERY DANGEROUS!!!


And I can tell you that the TOP CIA operative -- other than Kelly Trainor de O, US Consular Agent here (a Bill Clinton appointment), who had my mother pay Dr. John Mabrey Crouch to try to re-medicate me, but he was cool and told me how he accidentally married a Mexican woman years ago who turned out to be the TOP exporter of cocaine to the USA from Mexico, then, and part of the CIA, which he was forced to join for life. He HATES all that and asked me to include him in my book, so if Kelly Trainor will give his contact info, I believe he will testify against her.


Kelly Trainor de O

Kelly Trainor stays in touch with Crouch, and you could call her to ask about all of this.

On the streets, the top CIA is Luis Melgoza, who with his business partner, Salvador Fuentes, tricked me into believing Sal was my fourth Kenan cousin, and a woman pretending to be his mother had her friend pretend to be from 60 MINUTES and in 2010, they tricked me into believing that Thomas S. Kenan III had sent them to interview me (45 minutes), and that 60 MINUTES would run at least two segments on my story – LOL!!!

Luis Melgoza can be contacted through his business, www.PVGeeks.com, and was the top lawyer for the PRI Party until he lost his license. Using the info on his business card, I found his actual corporate office is near CIA HQ in Virginia.

And it was “Fernando Merino” who claimed that my signing this contract made me part of the CIA for life: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html. Fernando claimed to be the only son of Colombia’s top cocaine exporter, and his Mexican “Godfather”, Hector-the-Engineer (full name is on contract), took FIVE YEARS to get a perfect fake Mexican identity for Fernando, and he also bragged that Hector had placed the booby trap in the Chunnel (England to France), to explode when the CIA needed another terrorist attack. This was removed in 2010 under guise of “repairs”. Fernando has since disappeared without a trace, but it was at Hector’s ranch on the road to Valle de Banderas in Nayarit, that the bunkhouse full of HEAVILY armed Drug Mafia and armored vehicles were when I was held hostage there in 2010.

You should also know that when Fernando was training me in real estate sales, we only took around one person (this in 2010, when I knew 5% of what I now know). This man was just retired as a top officer in US Army Intelligence (and had a long-term boyfriend who was going to have his own place in PV as well, but I did not meet). After a couple of days, the officer asked Fernando NOT to bring me along – because all I told him that he knew about was TRUE, but he knew about little of what I told him. He was afraid he would be killed if it got around that he had talked with me – and his dealing with Fernando brings up other questions about his patriotism.


Now, to my immediate family:


1. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, at the age of six, was forced to felate her “retarded” uncle repeatedly, but never told anyone until she told me about 1996. She was awkward growing up to eventually 6’, and her 2nd grade First Communion photo showed her a head taller than her classmates. That same year, the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on their front yard because my grandfather ran for County Clerk (as a Democrat), and was Catholic. Henry John Meyer WON that election, but conceded defeat after Republicans threatened to investigate and deport many German immigrants who might not yet have citizenship and had voted.

Grandpa also had a law degree, but declaring he could not in conscious make money from other people’s troubles, taught grade school and coached basketball – except that for a time he was the FIRST County Welfare Director for FDR. He always talked of “niggers”, but once he was truly moved when he witnessed a really well dressed black guy – who had impressed him as being sharp – be deliberately run over by an automobile, and I think that woke him up.


BOTH my uncles, Marcellus Bernard Meyer, a lawyer in practice in Michigan City, IN (who was later sued by several people for his actions against them when he was an FBI agent), and Robert J. Meyer, DDS, were BLACKLISTED for service in Europe by the FDR administration. Uncle Bob is said to have suffered two “nervous breakdowns” while serving in the South Pacific, Mom telling me it was because he’s had sex with girls there, and it was too much for his Catholic up-bringing, but since Uncle Bob not only let his daughter Janet marry a Jew, but TWICE told me he is actually gay, I think it might have been for a different reason.


2. Just before President Kennedy was assassinated, we moved from Louisville, KY to West Chester, PA, but here are some strange things from living in Louisville. My parents were HUGE Nixon fans, and had strange ties to the Bingham Family who owned the Louisville Courier Journal then – and Robert Worth Bingham had MURDERED his wife, Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, then Bingham, to get the $5,000,000.00 codicil to her will.


Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham -- late in life

And we also got a case of Pepsi products delivered to our house the first several years as a gift form a Vice President – Pepsi being Kenan-controlled Coca-Cola’s main competitor. And when we moved to Pennsylvania, Mom and Dad spoke nasty things about Catholics who were for Kennedy – yet used the name of the Louisville paper (a Progressive one, so they must have hated it), seemingly, as a way of finding people as if it were a password.

3. My father once got angry at NC Republican Senator Jesse Helms, and forgetting I was in the room, told Mom, “I put Jesse Helms INTO office – and I’m going to REMOVE him now – he’s out of control!!!” Mom had a HUGE “shushing fit”. Well SOMEONE removed him the next election, but it was made to look like his health.


Lou Holtz and John Boehner together, recently.

4. Of course Coach Lou Holtz lived across the street from us in Columbus, OH 1968 – 1970, and Mom got him the job at Notre Dame for his help with Catholic Swastikas, and then I caught Mom on secured comm with Holtz and his closest friend and conspirator, John Boehner, at the time Obama made the deal to re-open government 1.5 years ago.

5. I was the person closest to the bomb at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, but after being there for 1.5 hours, I and my boyfriend, Marc LaFont, got tired of it and went by subway to a gay bar, and saw the coverage on CNN when we arrived there. It was months later that looking at maps, I realized I had been about 4 – 5 feet from the bomb. I speculate that it had been placed to take me out as a secondary goal, but I moved off and they HAD to detonate it – rather than risk collecting it and getting caught.

It was while homeless in Wilmington, NC in 2012, that a man called “Scully” or “Skully”, who was “crazy” and made his way stealing from homeless – but NEVER me, whom he treated with surprising respect – often told people he had been head of the CIA’s over-watch of the Olympics, and had watched it all from a nearby rooftop.


Marc LaFont after chin-augmentation that he had since we broke up in the late 1990s.

And Marc LaFont lives still, I think, at 1330 South Broadway in Santa Ana, CA, where before he met me in 1995 via AOL, claiming, “Someone put a paper on my desk saying I should date you,” – which I just took at the time as being “cute”, had a backyard that had a gate connecting to my cousins’ backyard on Birch Street. Janet Meyer was then married to the Jew, Kim Opperman, and Andrea was born while they lived there (she has since gone through full conversion to Jew).


Kelly Ray and Marc LaFont in a bakery in France. Kelly replaced me, and he and Mark could not STAND to wear shirts that cost less than $500.00 USD. Their values were the absolute TRASHIEST, and I believe it was the sad strip mall in Newport Beach -- full of Mexican tenants and trashy as hell -- I believe it was the NARCO-TRAFFICKING THERE that kept Marc RICH, as he never worked his own business, much at all: http://tributefolders.com/contactus.htm



Robert A. LaFont, DDS, is Mark's brother, a rabid Catholic Convert (who looks like Richard Nixon), co-owns that strip mall with Marc. http://www.mytime.com/deals/CA/Buena-Park/Medical-&-Dental/Eye-Exam/LaFont-Family-Eyecare-Optometry/mt-EIH6XpQyEn6ZCyYnbYtJGw

I believe that Marc was spying on them – and possibly having sex with Jan’s brother George, who growing up was as “goose-gay” in all affectations as his father had been in his youth. George lived in the garage apartment. George has gone on to be all but married to Susan Grant, the third woman ever to graduate the Air Force Academy – where she stayed on “Christianizing” it for eight years. Now she is not only United Airlines’ first female full pilot flying 747s to Asia, but originator of the genre “Romance with Outer-Space Aliens” (like my cousin) – LOL!!!


Susan Grant, Jan (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen, and me at the 2009 Meyer Family Reunion: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html




And I think that is all I have to say for now . . .





.

No comments: