Wednesday, January 27, 2016

RP: CJ Gettys BESTS Me in Height in Wendy's Today / TONS of People THANK ME for Exposing Christian Narco-Traffickers in Wilmington -- Claiming They Know Me because My REPUTATION Has PRECEDED ME (except with Joseph Faulk -- bless his HEART)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/cj-gettys-bests-me-in-height-in-wendys.html



Chancellor James "CJ" Gettys -- like me -- is a BUCKEYE, he from Findlay, Ohio, and seven feet tall!!!




We had a GREAT discussion about "the FUN of our height"my Kenan Family's association with the UNC System, the CRIMES of the wealthy Kenans, and my work to EXPOSE the God-Hating Wilmington Politicians who don't realize THEIR POLITICAL FOUNDATION is DEAD, now -- HA!!!





For DIFFERING REASONS, we had a crowd of about twenty people around us both, many wanting to speak with the UNCW center, and many shaking MY hand, thanking me for my work -- and many of THEM having already HEARD ALL ABOUT ME!!!







This erosion of a cliff in California by this year's El Nino perfectly illustrates Mayor Bill Saffo's, Wilmington, NC's City Council's, New Hanover County's Commission's, Wilmington's Police Department's, and Sheriff Ed McMahon's CURRENT POLITICAL SITUATION.


Nearly EVERYONE in town hates them for ADDICTING OUR CHILDREN TO DRUGS -- and claiming to do it for JESUS!!!


We live in a City with nothing but DONALD TRUMPS in elected office, and like Donald Trump, they will suffer the Karma of their ACTIONS.


Pity.


>>> IN OTHER NEWS:


1. I had a nice long talk with my sister Jane, yesterday, when she called me after her return from India on a two-week trip with her "benefactor" Jim-of-Michigan. They had been stuck in New York due to the snow, but like me in 2009, took a train to my brother Mike's and sister Julie's Pennsylvania digs for a couple of days -- before flying home to Raleigh.

Jane is ONE of my siblings who all DID harm me, but was harmed, herself, in a fall of twenty-five feet while a junior at UNC Chapel Hill -- landing on her head, and was in a coma for five days -- but recovered with minor brain damage, since then FAR more emotional, so my mother could CONTROL HER better, and not have to kill her since Jane KNEW nearly as much of Mom and Dad's NAZI associations, but now has forgotten them.

Jane is ALWAYS honest -- going back as far as I can recall -- and embarrassing ME, by telling of my "gay", playing-doctors activities in grade school, as well as OUTING ME to my mother in a way that could NOT be denied, right before I graduated college.


I should CREDIT Jane for my "picking up honest balls"!!!

2. At a Chevy dealer, my alternator and charging system tested perfectly FINE. So I just need to keep an eye on it. Either it just is "too tropical" an alternator (installed in Guadalajara, Mexico half a year ago, and balky over the recent cold weather -- the bad battery has been replaced), or it is just beginning to go.


I was told that the car's computer, which WOULD HAVE saved memory of ACTUAL charging problems, showed no memory of such since the battery was changed.

3. I will confront IN PERSON the Sheriff's Detectives who refuse to take my evidence and knowledge of local NARCO-TRAFFICKING -- because they PROTECT local politicians' CRIMES-IN-THE-NAME-OF-JESUS, tomorrow.

Or SCARE THEM OUT OF TOWN!!!




I'm GETTIN' BACK TO WORK!!!


Scott 






.

No comments: