Saturday, July 28, 2018

RP: As the Pleasure-Seekers Continue to BINGE at Everyone Else's EXPENSE -- Lovers of Liberty DOUBLE-DOWN on Exposing Their CORRUPTIONS!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/as-pleasure-seekers-continue-to-binge.html



I start with this because my LAST POSTING that began with Ann-Margret has been a RUN-AWAY SUCCESS of blog hits -- surprising ME!!!:


Praise the LORD!!!



About this article

EDITION.CNN.COM
Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, who led the Archdiocese of Washington, after a decades-old allegation of sexual abuse of a teenage altar boy.


At this point I do love a raised fist more than an outstretched hand because one has to realize to whom one is outstretching it. Indeed, raising a fist IS an outstretched hand to those in the coalition that forms the majority in this country. 

So many times outstretching our hands to our opponents who have now become oligarchical theocratic fascists is a way to give the back of our hand to those who truly support us. Stop giving them the back of your hand. Raise your fist in solidarity. Stop shunting them aside by using terms such as "tribalism" and "identity politics" which are the tropes of the treasonous right and the Helsinki Republicans. 


Don't fall for their high-jacking (sic) of language.


hat tip: Rigel Cable


About this article

FIVETHIRTYEIGHT.COM
The senator from California has seized the opportunity of the Trump era.
“The most important thing to them is that Trump seems to hate the same people they hate,” Ron Reagan says.



About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
"The most important thing to them is that Trump seems to hate the same people they hate," Ron Reagan says.



The most important thing to say is that in my last posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/lordy-i-hope-there-are-recordings-and.html, I sound like I'm upset with Assistant Costco Manager Valerie, and I wanted to make a STINK over her actions of yesterday.

Actually, she approached me in the best way possible -- it was just about TWO YEARS TOO LATE, considering my history of spouting Politics there. And while SHE had had time to consider how to approach me, I being taken entirely by surprise, had not been able to understand what was happening fully -- and had to RESPOND without having time to THINK.

The REAL PROBLEM is that Costco and Kenan Advantage Group, www.theKAG.com, came to "maturity" together, and so I WILL sometime soon write the top people at Costco to tell them what they might not know -- and PRAISE Valerie's actions as the CATALYST that brought me to do that. 
And in other local news, many of my local friends and acquaintances have been THRILLED to hear a top NC Prosecutor got so much info from me.

We have CONTINUED to have monsoon-like rains in Wilmington, NC, and Noah is expected to pick up some species here any day. The Weather Service claims we have had TWICE the normal rainfall and it is to continue for a while that way. My plants in pots on the deck have suffered -- some have drowned, others are beat-up -- but my Sweet 100 tomatoes are going gangbusters, and so are all my herbs. My Moon Flower vine bloomed for the first time yesterday -- so confused it opened up at 2:00 PM!!!

And the cat who's been hanging out has me now feeding her unlimited dry food and she is rubbing on my ankles and is VERY TALKATIVE (reason enough not to bring her inside), but she is a great comfort and a $3.40 bag of food should last a month. And I'm THINKING I might name her "Katty Kay".




My meds went up in price so I can't even fill my gas tank until I get MORE money, not wanting to spend down the $41.00 I have to my name at this moment. I already bought a lot of needed food. And believe it or not, in Aldi's yesterday, I met a FINE strappin' man of about 48 who claims he's NOT legally or emotionally tied to a romantic partner, and I just emailed him to see if he still wants to get together (after reading some of this blog). 


MOST AMAZINGLY, I heard from Sandy Mader Holladay of my 1969 Whetstone High School class in Columbus, Ohio, who had been in touch with Christine Czerny, the German AFS Exchange Student senior year -- and my best friend then, I even visited her while studying in Paris in January 1973 -- and Christine asked for my email address, but I have not yet heard from her.

Then I asked for Lester Imboden's email address (I actually had researched both Christine and Les some years ago, but not contacted them then). Les bought a TON of Ohio farmland, and while he DID farm some of it, made TONS OF MONEY accepting Government Payments NOT to farm -- and then made FAR MORE off oil and gas by FRACKING IT!!! 



"MCF" means "thousands of cubic feet", so 39,688,000 cubic feet.



I'm not sure who is in the middle, but Les is on left, and his first-born, Scott Imboden, is on right.


I know Les hosted a BIG CLASS REUNION on his farm twenty or thirty years ago, and I'll publish my Letter to him I am about to write.


You will be HIGHLY ENTERTAINED by why I have assumed Scott Imboden was named for ME -- HA!!!


But for now, Gentle Reader, you will have to WAIT (a bit). 




Scott Kenan shared a video.

1 hr
I especially love this because my Kenan Family -- known for co-founding UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, has controlled Standard Oil now Exxon-Mobil since 1913, and is HUGELY invested in carbon energy, controlling Kenan Advantage Group, the American Petroleum Institute, the largest coal companies, the Ku Klux Klannearly all Republicans and the "Clinton Democrats" -- and put Donald Trump into the Presidency. 

See my email to one of the TOP Prosecutors in North Carolina:

We Can Solve This
Ireland Divests
1,451,013 Views
The Years Project posted an episode of We Can Solve This.
The Emerald Isle is going green! Ireland is becoming the first country in the world to divest from fossil fuel#YEARSproject





.

No comments: