Thursday, February 21, 2019

RP: (CORRECTED 3/10/2019): Another Medical Procedure in Wilmington, NC -- Another CHRISTIAN ASSAULT of HATRED (but this one was likely inadvertent)!!! / Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan Thinks I DESERVE to Not Be Able to Pay for NEEDED Medical Attention, and Told Me to Ask My Brother Mike Why He Is ALLIED with Those Who Try to Kill and Nut-House Commit Me (no answer from "Christian" Michael William Kenan) -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/another-medical-procedure-in-wilmington.html




Just one year and two months ago, protected by NAZI President Donald Trump, who allowed Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan's GOONS to violate USA's Treaties with Native Americans, and had FEDERAL POLICE in NAZI GEAR protect the GOD-HATING Kenans for profit and the GLORY OF JESUS CHRIST, god of HATRED:

In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary "Kenan" means either "The Sadness" of "UNBRIDLED Greed and Acquisitiveness":






Here is WHY ALL CHRISTIANS support NAZISM and WHITE SUPREMACY/SLAVERY:



Jesus was a JEW, who said you had to CONVERT TO JUDAISM to follow him, but his ADULT MALE GOYIM FOLLOWERS did NOT want the pain of adult circumcision, so came up with a lot of CLAPTRAPPERY to justify WORSHIPING JESUS in the mode of all the Greek and Roman gods -- 95% of whom were born on December 25.


Biblical Scholars AGREE (using the astronomical signs in the New Testament and Roman Tax Records), that Jesus was born "Yeshua-bar-Yosef" on June 17. But HERE is another explanation that I DOUBT, but is quite PLAUSIBLE and FUNNY:




To begin with today, I discovered that my most RECENT blog posting of last night TRIPLED normal blog hits overnight (and Russians, who normally register 1-3 hits per day, hit it OVER 400 TIMES!!!) -- so I THANK ALL MY READERS!!! 



BUT, my Letter to Jamie Lee Sutherland, appears to be the BIG HIT of this week (among AMERICANS and MEXICANS, who hit it like CRAZY): 



Yet the posting that still REMAINS most popular this week -- is my showing APPRECIATION for RELIGIOUS LEADERS I have known, but REALLY, they are SPIRITUAL LEADERS: 


Scott Kenan shared a link.


NYTIMES.COM
The crisis over sexuality in the Catholic Church goes beyond abuse. It goes to the heart of the priesthood, into a closet that is trapping thousands of men.


THEN I went to my 8:00 AM appointment for a sonic scan of my abdominal aorta aneurysm, and learned that I had to pay $50.00 first, but my Christian Mother and siblings -- especially Mike -- had MADE CERTAIN I would not have but about $30.00 to my name, and had ALSO stated CLEARLY they hope I CANNOT BUY MY HEART MEDS, and that I am EVICTED and HOMELESS while still in winter.



But the desk person checked, and said they would take me anyway. I KIDDED around with the tech who actually scanned me about how the LAST TIME I had a medical procedure (a colonoscopy less than a month ago), Gastroenterologist and WHITE SUPREMACIST AND HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING (or supporting), Dr. Frederick H. Opper had COMMITTED me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on LIES from White Christian Women in his two offices (my brother Mike was his ALLY, and found me and called me in the "Nut House", despite me telling them to let NO ONE know)

Mike explained that he has "SKILLS", when I asked how on EARTH he knew I was there -- and almost IMMEDIATELY after I was committed.


But the Psychiatrists quickly saw that it had ALL BEEN LIES -- they knowing some of the TOP US GENERALS I work with to expose Kenan Crimes -- as well as my Psychiatrist in Georgia of eight years, who said I was NOT BIPOLAR, and took me off psych meds in early 2009. The shrink who signed papers to RELEASE ME, actually LINED OUT the Bipolar diagnosis -- and THAT because ACTUAL Bipolar Illness CANNOT BE CURED, so to avoid Professional Criticism, it remains my diagnosis on all the NAZI COMPUTERS.

I'm cool with that.







Well, $83.00 arrived via Venmo from my mother and sisters Jane and Julie, and then I REPLIED to Wilmington Surgical Associates (where Dr. Mark F. Medley works), Customer Satisfaction Survey -- adding this note at the bottom:


>>> CORRECTION!!!:



This was actually the P.A. in Medley's office -- a guy who is totally COOL and helped me enormously In the past!!!:


Dr. Medley wore a Christian cross on a chain which is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE to people like me busting Wilmington's Christian Drug Mafia set up by my own parents with the Roman Catholic Church and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, that is NOW run mostly by Southern Baptist, Presbyterian, and Evangelical congregations in Wilmington

I went to a MEDICAL provider -- not a Christian Church this morning, and I was SHOCKED!!! 

That said, I do not believe that Dr. Medley supports his Church's Hard-Drug Trafficking or White Supremacy. His patients are OLD and mostly WHITE, and tend to believe that Donald Trump is in fact America's TOP CHRISTIAN

Also, thank you for allowing me in despite my being too broke to pay $50.00. When I got home, I got notice of $83.00 coming to me, and as soon as it clears, I will call to pay you

I will be blogging about all of this on my blog that has gotten 1.5 million hits so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com. Again THANKS, and sorry if I was not clear to Dr. Medley why that cross is now associated with people who HATE Jesus's TEACHINGS. Dr. Medley is a GREAT DOCTOR, and I hope he can understand that a medical office is NOT a CHURCH!!! 

Scott D. Kenan


And then, shortly after noon, the money cleared and I payed them by phone -- WITHOUT FURTHER INCIDENT.















LED by William Rand Kenan, SENIOR, then ELDER of First Presbyterian, Wilmington:









.

No comments: