Friday, February 22, 2019

RP: Holy Heaven-on-TOAST-POINTS!!!: Sen. Kamala Harris and Stacey Abrams (my two FAVE Politicians today), Speaking Together in New Orleans -- the SPIRITUAL HOME of Tennessee Williams!!! / How to Say "NO". / Other Stuff:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/holy-heaven-on-toast-points-sen-kamala.html



Sen. Kamala Harris and Georgia Minority Leader Stacey Abrams


My Letter to NC Senators Richard Burr and Thom Tillis that I ALSO got to Sen. Kamala Harris -- after speaking with her main office in California: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-sen-richard.html.

Stacey Abrams, who had sat for years on the Board of Kenan Institute for Ethics, is the ONLY candidate I fully supported in the 2018 elections:






And LOOK: Mitch Landrieu, Mayor of New Orleans until 2018, gave the TOP ADDRESS OF THE YEAR at K.I.E. in 2018: https://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/new-orleans-mayor-mitch-landrieu-give-annual-kenan-distinguished-lecture/
WASHINGTON (SBG) - Sen. Kamala Harris and Stacey Abrams speak at the opening session of the Power Rising Summit, an annual African-American woman’s political action event in New Orleans.


About this website

WLOS.COM
WASHINGTON (SBG) - Sen. Kamala Harris and Stacey Abrams speak at the opening session of the Power Rising Summit, an annual African-American woman’s political action event in New Orleans. Note: This event is expected to being at 10 a. m. EST.


And HERE is how to say "NO" to anyone -- ESPECIALLY valuable against TRUMP TROLLS on FACEBOOK (and other Social Media)!!!:




INDISPENSABLE to ALL WRITERS!!!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elements_of_Style



That time Tennessee Williams gave me a Walking Tour of His Old Haunts in New Orleans:


Amen.



JOHNPAVLOVITZ.COM
Dear White Evangelicals, I need to tell you something: People have had it with you. They’re done. They want nothing to do with you any longer, and here’s why: They see your hypocrisy, your inconsistency, your incredibly selective mercy, and your thinly veiled supremacy. For eight years they watc...






Scott Kenan commented on an article. 1 hr
Interesting, because although I have never since age 15 had any interest in firearms -- owning or handling them -- and my grandfather tried teaching me to shoot a rifle at rabbits and squirrels when I was five and I had a BB gun in junior high, I am not allowed to own any guns by Federal Statute -- because Wilmington Judge Sandra Ray/Criner committed me to protect Gerald Austin-Wynn, a HUGE CRACK distributor angry with my blogging, Rep. Deb Butler's admitted co-drug-trafficker Jonathan Deputy committed me on lies, too, and less than a month ago noted Wilmington Gastroenterologist Frederick H. Opper committed me when I came out from under anesthesia after a Colonoscopy -- on lies from White Christian Women protecting their CHURCHS' Hard-Drug Trafficking!!!

That sums up CHRISTIANITY in Wilmington, North Carolina -- LOL!!!






Zack Stentz
@MuseZack
  Feb 20, 2019

Reminder that the Los Angeles Federal Courthouse has a statue of Abraham Lincoln where he's a shirtless young stud suggestively tugging at his waistband like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit modelhttps://www.huffpost.com/entry/abraham-lincoln-statue-shirtless_n_5c6fca22e4b03cfdaa53dd58?









.

No comments: