Sunday, June 2, 2019

RP: Americans Are FINALLY EXHAUSTED by All the LYING Politicians -- and MORE SO -- the LYING Religious Leaders / CHANGE Is Now INEVITABLE, so HOLD ON!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/americans-are-finally-exhausted-by-all.html









This morning, two things were prominent on my Facebook -- one from my friend Sallie Bingham -- who DESTROYED her family's Publishing Empire back in the 1980s -- because of what her Grandfather, Robert Worth Bingham, did to MURDER Mary Lily Kenan, to get the -- in today's dollars -- $98,000,000.00 codicil to her will (that was 5% of Mary Lily's worth back then, $39.2 Billion today). Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, then Bingham (declared in 1913 to be the WEALTHIEST woman in the world by the New York Times)grew up in the house on Nun Street that I reported on yesterday: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/inside-house-built-by-william-rand.html 






Sallie has reminded me of the dilemma of my wealthy Kenan relatives (so connected to how the Binghams got a TON OF MONEY), who, NOT coming from poverty, had a head start when they inherited control of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler (now Exxon-Mobil, and Rex Tillerson worked his entire life for the Kenans before he GUTTED the US State Department)

KNOW many of the wealthy Kenans (associated with Chapel Hill, NC), and they are PROUD Ku Klux Klan members (or at least sympathizers), and that for their Episcopalian Faith they put Donald Trump into the Presidency to develop Kenan-friend Vladimir Putin's Oil Reserves, also using Kenan-controlled Bank of America to finance it. 

The Episcopal Church's Symbol of God's power on Earth is the Episcopal Confederate Mace held at University of the South (aka Sewanee). It was HIDDEN from public view in 2005 -- for "political correctness" only -- and EVERY Sewanee grad I've ever met is an ABJECT WHITE SUPREMACIST!!! 

I have written Episcopal Presiding Bishop Michael Curry about this DENIAL/HYPOCRISY -- and all that happens is that Episcopalians who DENY THESE FACTS get very ANGRY with me -- LOL!!!
With the The Silver Swan pub date now definitive (thank you all so very much for your comments), I'll pick up writing about Doris Duke again...



SALLIEBINGHAM.COM
Doris Duke must at least have wondered if her generosity, in all its forms, could ever compensate for the destructive effects of nicotine addiction.




My Kenan Family has given the Episcopal Church at least $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years -- BECAUSE that Church is TOTALLY into White Supremacy!!!




THIS is TOTALLY NEW to me TODAY (6/2/19)!!! I had NO IDEA the ONLY Episcopal Seminary in the Old South still had the CONFEDERATE SEAL on its Chapel -- CHAPEL WINDOW until 2018!!!

No WONDER my Kenan Family who put Donald Trump into power LOVES THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!!



THESEWANEEPURPLE.ORG
The three iterations of the seal, chronologically. Photos by Luke Williamson (C’21). By Luke Williamson Executive Staff At the beginning of October, Vice-Chancellor John McCardell sent out an…


AND the SECOND THING big on Facebook -- as well as many News Sources -- is info about the making of Elton John's new movie, so I'll simply paste in this:
Amazing -- I am NOW ready to return Elton John's GAY CRED, all of which he lost when he played his Druggin' Buddy Rush Limbaugh's FOURTH serial Christian Marriage in 2010 at my Kenan-Family Owned The Breakers Palm Beach -- FAR LARGER than nearby Trump's Mar-a-Lago -- LOL!!! 

And just yesterday, I told my Atlanta friend and winner of International Juggling ContestsJimmy Robertson, how years ago soon after Elton John first bought the top two floors of an Atlanta Luxury Tower in Buckhead (and was dating Mr. Gay Georgia)I met Elton's Lover at his birthday party with friends (but not Elton) at a Mexican restaurant on Ponce de Leon Avenue!!!




HUFFPOST.COM
Here's how Elton John's husband, David Furnish, helped to turn this "Bennie and the Jets" fantasia into one of the biopic's best moments.
R





>>> HEARD THIS MORNING ON MSNBC:


"A Diplomat is someone who tells you to go to Hades -- and you end upLOOKING FORWARD TO THE JOURNEY!!!"






And at Great Clips today -- a place I have gotten my haircuts at since mid-2015, and NEVER got into any kind of ARGUMENT with ANYONE, employees and customers alike, I discussing having BIG TROUBLE with my HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING Kenan Family, as well as the Kenans' FALSE CHRISTIANITY and WHITE SUPREMACY.

But TODAY, I was told that they have a NEW NATIONAL POLICY that does NOT ALLOW anyone inside their stores to discuss ANYTHING Political or Religious ever, ever AGAIN!!!



They've had some VIOLENCE (but not in metro-Wilmington).

I guess some people just can't handle ADULT CONVERSATIONS -- and I guess I must do MY PART to keep us ALL COOL until this LOGJAM in Washington, DC BREAKS!!!





HOWEVER you view Politics -- it is TIME TO CLEAN IT UP!!!



.

No comments: