Tuesday, June 18, 2019

RP: A Visit to the Cameron Museum of Art (a Political Act), in Wilmington, North Carolina -- TODAY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-visit-to-cameron-museum-of-art-in.html



"A Time When Art Is Everywhere" is a GREAT electronic/kinetic show at the Cameron Art Museum -- and stated at the bottom of its displayed credits, my cousin Tom Kenan gave it SPECIAL SUPPORT!!!





LIKED the simpler crediting of "Tom Kenan" rather than of Thomas S. Kenan III.


I had gone to the museum for the first time, to see it (I figured I could spare a little of my "Birthday Loot" from two days ago), and found it to be larger, and busier that I had expected -- on a TUESDAY, I had to park in the "overflow" (on the street).

And I enjoyed all the exhibits -- especially that of Claude Howell's work (I'd only seen HORRID reproductions of his two beach chairs on a beach -- the TRASHIEST TRASH of "seashore beach art" that the WORST imitators paint, and the most IGNORANT PEASANTS buy).



An example in photography from Mexico.

YES, deep down, I'm a "SNOT"!!!


I always read the plaques that tell who are -- or originally were -- the biggest supporters, since I know so many TOP MONEY-BAGS around here -- and often am also related to them. On the main plaque for the museum at least three Kenan Charities (two without Kenan name), were listed as well as Sarah Graham Kenan (a victim of the syphilis she had contracted in her youth) -- and RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE was the Dentist and Land Developer who BORDERLINE RAPED ME in 1985: John Stike, DDS:



John Stike, DDS a few years ago when he was David A. Nash's partner in Costello's (gay) Piano Bar on Princess Street -- the bar I observed so much HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING in right around New Year 2011 when I first moved to Wilmington.



David A. Nash -- like John Stike -- is a RABID REPUBLICAN, and they BOTH worshiped DRUGS-PROTECTING D.A. Benjamin R. David -- and with him and OTHER White Supremacist Politicians who also protect Hard-Drug Trafficking: Judge Noecker, Judge McKee/Luther, County Commissioner Beth Dawson at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian.



So the FACT IS that Lawyer Bruce A. Mason -- who apparently actually COLLUDED with Lawyer Brian M. Williams of my Kenan cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher's LILY-WHITE LAW FIRM in Raleigh CHEATED ME OUT of a proper settlement from Time-Warner Cable, after they knocked me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall on February 13, 2017 with this truck -- and then City Councilman Charlie-the-DEVOUT-CHRISTIAN-Rivenbark told me he HOPES I get a dog and IT TOO is hit by a car!!!



As you can see, I broke the radiator grill and warped the hood to the windshield.


And it has been CONFIRMED by lawyers who AGREE WITH ME POLITICALLY, that they are TOO AFRAID of D.A. Ben David and his TOP ALLY Thomas S. Kenan III of the Ku Klux Klan in Chapel Hill, to represent me in CORRECTING THIS -- or in representing me for ANYTHING -- just like both Bruce Mason and my second cousin Lawyer Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw, NC's Admin told me.


SO, I hope these retired gentlemen who meet on Friday mornings will have some idea WHAT is the best way for me to proceed now.


Other than that, today I gathered all the info and completed my Financial Aid petition to the New Hanover Regional Medical Center, and will deliver it tomorrow. 

Also, although Blog Hits have decreased the last day to HALF what they were peaking at for a week, they are STILL FOUR TIMES NORMAL!!!



And my "enemies" are some of my BEST CHARACTERS, so I LOVE THEM TOO!!!


The NICE THING is that at least TWO of the biggest Drug Traffickers/White Supremacists KNOW I never embarrass them in PUBLIC, so I can find them and speak with them in PERSON about HOW I WILL BE COMPENSATED for their THEFT OF MY PROPERTY -- and theft of my freedom and time by all the FALSE JAILINGS and FALSE NUT-HOUSE COMMITMENTS!!!



D.A. Ben David with Sheriff McMahon.






ONE THING I LEARNED from the guy who invited me to join this retired-men's group, is that SUPER CRIMINAL Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who smoked CRACK daily in the house of the uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 and 12), is RETIRING SOON!!!







And while at the Cameron Art Museum, I told AT LEAST five employees that Tom Kenan (who largely funded the exhibit they seem MOST proud of right now), and his near relatives have made CLEAR TO ME that EVEN TODAY (hell, they put Donald Trump into office -- LOL!!!), they HATE ONLY JEWS more than they hate "Niggers" -- and EVERY ONE OF THOSE EMPLOYEES told me that THEY ALREADY KNEW THAT!!!





ALL GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS must EXPLAIN how and why they believe this CLAP-TRAP that came DIRECT FROM THE DEVIL!!!







And nowI'm gonna try to figure out THIS:







.

No comments: