Tuesday, June 11, 2019

RP: My Letter Just Sent to Deborah Dicks Maxwell (Head of the local County NAACP), Her Board -- and Dr. T. Anthony Spearman and the NC State NAACP + Dr. William J. Barber II:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-letter-just-sent-to-deborah-dicks.html



Deborah Dicks Maxwell



Dr. T. Anthony Spearman



Dr. William J. Barber II was elected "Tar Heel of the Year" in 2018!!!


>>> FIRST for Deborah Dicks Maxwell and the Board of NAACP in WilmingtonTHEN to the President of the NORTH CAROLINA NAACP, and Then to Dr. William J. Barber II: 



To nhcnaacp nhcnaacp@gmail.com, ontimeministriesinc ontimeministriesinc@aol.com, gvlasits gvlasits@gmail.com, info info@naacpnc.org, forwardtogether forwardtogether@naacpnc.org, repairersofbreach repairersofbreach@gmail.com, info info@breachrepairers.org

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com



Deborah Dicks Maxwell, President
New Hanover County NAACP
Wilmington, NC
Cc: Rev. Charles Davis, George Vlasits, Emily Glenham, Kathy King

June 11, 2019

Dear Ms. Maxwell and local NAACP Board Members,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I believe I have met both Ms. Maxwell and Mr. Vlasits. I have not been a member of the NAACP since 1991, but HAVE had a short correspondence with Coretta Scott King (who was from the town I went to high school in, West Chester, PA), in 1990, knew Martin Luther King, Jr.’s White-Boy driver Tom Houck, who at a Democratic Party Political Meeting in early 2010 got drunk and admitted to me he had given J. Edgar Hoover the info to make Dr. King’s assassination easy. In the mid-1980s I knew Julian Bond well – he and his family ate at the Magic Pan restaurant in Cumberland Mall in North Atlanta that I managed, at least once per month.

While I was born, raised, and educated a Yankee, I have visited Wilmington my entire life, beginning at age six weeks. My father, William Scott Kenan, was from here, and Dad has told me that HIS father, Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., while still in high school, was a Klan member and PARTICIPATED in the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection. I do NOT agree with this Confederate and Christian HATE SYSTEM!!!

As I’m sure you must know, in the New Testament, it says that slaves must obey their masters – as if the masters were Jesus Christ himself!!! I NEVER trust Irish/Americans or descendants of African slaves – those being the MOST enslaved in America by Christians claiming the Authority of Jesus – who are Christians, given that the wealthy branch of my Kenan Family made all its first fortune with three huge groups of African slaves clearing the virgin pine forests in S.E. North Carolina – and partly they used CHRISTIANITY to keep those slaves IN PLACE!!!

Also true, is that it is NOT Jesus who said that in the New Testament – and I LOVE what Jesus taught, but am no longer a PAGAN worshiping a Prophet as if he were a MAN-GOD – LOL!!! “Thou Shalt Not Have False Gods Before Me” – remember reading THAT somewhere, all ye who worship Jesus???

The point of this Letter to you all is that while I TRULY BELIEVE that absolutely EVERYONE should be able to force District Court Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther to RECUSE HERSELF, regardless – Lindsey is THAT CORRUPT – this is ESPECIALLY true for all non-white people, as Lindsey is documented very well to – as a Republican Judge -- attend White Supremacist meetings in Ireland – not just North Carolina.

The evidence is all posted in this posting of my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html.

Some of the TOP Drug Traffickers and/or Protectors of the HARD-DRUG trade (Marijuana is medicinal), in the Wilmington area include D.A.s Ben and Jon David, former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, Mayor Saffo, Councilman Rivenbark, Police Chief Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and hiding “Up Jesus’s skirts” to run drugs are Pastor Robert Campbell, Pastor/Judge James Faison III, and TONS of White Christian Pastors – my PARENTS set it up in Wilmington when they lived here with Father Bob Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic (who recently fled to Honduras), and Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, who ALSO set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Atlanta, where my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ KNOWS my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill and “Silent Sam” are IN CHARGE of all the corruption.

Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman – a very close friend in 2010 – told me that the Republican Party with the CIA and my Kenan Family planned to murder me because I knew TOO MUCH about their Drug Operations, and got me to a total of nearly four years of Political Exile in Mexico – the SECOND TIME to escape D.A. Ben David’s attempts to murder me, jail me, or nut-house commit me in Wilmington – and Mr. David was then an ELDER at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian.

Well, I really think your org should let all (those who are Black, Brown, or other non-White), know to get Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther to recuse herself if they are ever in her Court. The other thing I’d like to say is that I served also as the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and when he got his packets -- including fan mail -- twice monthly from his agency in NYC – this 1981 and 82 – he always CRIED when Black Folks who had never seen his photo assumed he HAD TO BE BLACK!!! He considered that a HIGHER HONOR than his two Pulitzers – and his other – Prizes.

In fact, in his LAST full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, he based the character Mac (a tall, observing, gay Black guy), on me!!! Also, I am part Cherokee, and when I FIRST BLOGGED that my parents were America’s Top Literal NAZIS in 2010 (which two Top Atlanta Jewish Business Leaders told me in 1990), the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew” – so I’m rather “multicultural”.

My Political Blog has really taken off the last week, and is consistently getting FIVE TIMES as many hits per day as before then. THIS LETTER will be posted on it here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-letter-just-sent-to-deborah-dicks.html.

At the bottom of THIS POSTING is my current List of 100 Political Contacts who get every blog posting by email. I’ve had just over 1.5 million REGISTERED hits to my blog, and now, those hits have begun to SERIOUSLY ACCELERATE. 

Here are all those contacts: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-letter-to-personal-injury-attorney.html.



All Best to ALL OF YOU, and may the Peace of the Christ, the Buddha, Muhammed, “nothingness” – and Friar Tuck – be with you ALWAYS!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC
Cell: (910) 200-XXXX













.

No comments: