Friday, June 21, 2019

RP: "Roman Catholics GO TO HELL if They Support Donald Trump or Republican Politics" Is the NEW "Name of the Catholic Game" -- No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/roman-catholics-go-to-hell-if-they.html










>>> FIRST THING THIS MORNING:


A Philadelphia Oil Refinery (under my brother Michael William Kenan's accounting control)EXPLODED!!! It the LARGEST Oil Refinery on all of the US East Coast, formerly owned by Gulf Oil, but now by Bush-Cheney-controlled Philadelphia Energy Solutions, had their SECOND FIRE of this month!!!

My brother REFUSES to tell me who employs him (I got it using "spyware") -- and has NOT updated his LINKED-IN page since he left refinery accounting at Sun Oil Company (SUNOCO), when they SOLD OFF all their refineries and became just a MARKETING COMPANY -- nearly ten years ago, now.







And then, I went to the weekly meeting of the Senior Men's Club Wilmington at the Cameron Art Museum. Fred Pasqualoni, who had invited me to attend, had said they meet 9:30 - 11:00 AM every Friday -- but many come as early as 9:00 AM for coffee, donut-holes, and conviviality.

There were well over 100 men there, the only requirement being that one be MALE and at least 60 years old. All but a FEW appeared to be at least in their late 70s, with many even in their mid to late 90s. At 68, I was probably the youngest; at 6' 11", I was DEFINITELY the tallest. And I THANKED GOD when soon before the presentation began -- actually at 10:00 -- the ONLY person of color (black), walked in.

I spoke with many of them before the meeting started -- most having NO IDEA what to make of my OWN history, or my immediately family FOUNDING the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta, GA -- with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman BOTH PLACES, Father Robert J. Kus (many of them had known Fr. Bob), of St. Mary's Catholic, and before that St. Mark's -- and of course that Dad always claimed he had been MOST RESPONSIBLE for putting Sen. Jessie Helms into the Senate, plus my parents also worked with Coach Lou Holtz, John Boehner, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity -- virtually ALL REPUBLICAN ROMAN CATHOLIC POLITICIANS of any real power -- to set up the Drug Mafias.

My parents ALSO claimed they HATED the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill (for SNUBS to Dad when he grew up nearly homeless and usually shoe-less in Wilmington while the WEALTHY Kenans rode limousines around town and he was RIDICULED and BULLIED for being poor).

But BOTH MY PARENTS supported Richard Nixon to the day he died, and the SAME anti-Democracy Republican Party that my wealthy Episcopalian/Ku Klux Klan member Kenan relatives FINANCED with Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, www.theKAG.com, etc.

My parents -- but really Mom (she had blackmailed Dad into marriage so she could get her Meyer Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name), were America's TOP NAZIS -- until Steve Bannon (a FAR more public Catholic-NAZI), took over a few years ago. 

At the beginning of the meeting, I was asked to stand and introduce myself -- and I WISH I had anticipated that and PREPARED A STATEMENT. As it was, I began with my height and that I am the OPPOSITE of my relatives in Chapel Hill who put Trump into office to DESTROY DEMOCRACY. That I worked for Tennessee Williams and can prove that the wealthy Kenans with the Republican Party had a hand in his murder to enrich the Episcopal Church -- because of its Episcopal Confederate Mace kept at Sewanee:





Also, they knew (or came to know), that I had known and/or worked with all of JFK's sisters, knew the Reagans, Sinatras, etc., and have worked with both Colin Powell's people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- who KNOWS the Kenan Family TOTALLY CORRUPTED all the Democrats and Republicans in Atlanta (as they have done in Wilmington, NC), running all the HARD DRUGS with the Christian Churches.




I told them I RETURNED to Wilmington after TWO periods of Political Exile in Mexico to EXPOSE all the crimes of my Kenan Family and the Christian Churches, and hope to have prosecuted and IMPRISONED the WORST of the local Drug-Traffickers -- many of whom are ALSO White Supremacists, including: Mayor Bill Saffo, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, former NC Senator Thom Goolsby, District Attorneys Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Sheriff Ed McMahon.




Well, the WHOLE ROOM erupted in LAUGHTER -- and judging by the nature of the discussions of the topic presented by Lisa Estep, Chair of the New Hanover County Board of Education, I would say half laughed with me, and half AT ME.

I stayed late with about four others, talking for another twenty minutes with Ms. Estep -- who tuned out to be about 6' 2" tall -- and educated in Catholic Schools in Indiana -- like my SWASTIKA-ADDICTED MOTHER!!!


>>> ADDED LATER: I originally picked up Lisa's last name as "Ester" from several promos of the Senior Men's Club of Wilmington -- INCLUDING their published notice of the meeting in the Wilmington Star News. One might have EXPECTED that at least the newspaper would have caught the error that her name is "Estep" (or that I, your faithful blogger would have caught it) -- but at least I did on the following morning!!!




But Estep (if still a practicing Catholic), is NOTHING LIKE my hate-driven mother!!! She even told me who to contact to give a presentation in the local high schools on my former boss, playwright Tennessee Williams!!!





One final note on Fred Pasqualoni: His LINKED-IN shows him to be a LONG-TERM self-employed manager (period)https://www.linkedin.com/in/fred-pasqualoni-b22a9471/ -- and I KNOW this is him, because it lists the SAME PHONE NUMBER Fred gave me.

And I found THIS, that shows evidence that Fred's claim to me that he knew and worked with MANY HEADS OF STATE is REAL!!! This from his working in IRAN: https://jusmundi.com/fr/document/decision/en-phelps-dodge-international-corp-v-the-islamic-republic-of-iran-award-award-no-218-135-2-wednesday-19th-march-1986.

The BEST NEWS is that while voting records show that Fred is a REPUBLICAN, his wife is a DEMOCRAT -- so they CANCEL EACH OTHER'S VOTES!!!





That was TWO DAYS AGO -- perhaps Fox is projecting Hillary will win NOWno???


>>> ACTUAL ROMAN CATHOLICS ARE NOW SEPARATING THEMSELVES FROM THE NAZI, HITLER AND TRUMP SUPPORTING POPES AND HIGHER CLERGY!!! 



I'm not going to belabor this, but this is the Catholic POPES' Teaching that my mother CLAIMED as she tried REPEATEDLY since 1974 (until April 2019), to have me MURDERED, Jailed, or Committed on LIES -- all to HONOR JESUS!!!





But NOWJESUITS (the Intelligentsia of the Catholic Church -- and the Order I was so HOT TO JOIN in seventh grade -- and which Pope Francis is a member of -- the FIRST Pope ever to come from the Society of Jesus, its proper name), are DEFYING Bishops and higher -- this example over sexuality issues, but what is ALSO TRUE is that "Laudato Si," Pope Francis's statement of ACTUAL CATHOLIC DOCTRINE on respecting/preserving the environment, is an encyclical on the same level as "Humanae Vitae," on birth control.


The Rev. James Martin, a Jesuit priest and author of a book about the relationship between the Catholic Church and the LGBTQ community, cited the archdiocese’s hypocrisy Thursday in wanting a gay employee fired but not acknowledging other aspects of life that aren’t “supportive of Catholic Church teaching.”
1) Catholic straight individuals living with someone before being married.
2) Catholic married couples who use birth control.
3) Catholic straight individuals who are divorced and remarried without an annulment.
4) Catholic couples who use in vitro fertilization.

5) Catholics who do not go to Mass.
6) Catholics who do not support church teaching on the environment ("Laudato Si," on the environment, is an encyclical on the same level as "Humanae Vitae," on birth control).
7) Catholics who do not support church teaching on the death penalty

8) Catholics who do not give to the poor.
9) Catholics who do not forgive.
10) Catholics who are not loving.

“LGBT people are the only ones being targeted in this way. They are the only ones whose sexual lives are investigated in this way. ... This is ‘unjust discrimination,’ as mentioned in the Catechism. And it must cease,” Martin tweeted. “Brebeuf’s willingness to stand with its LGBT employees, and its unwillingness to participate in the targeting of LGBT people is a necessary and courageous stance.”
Pope Francis is a Jesuit, the first to be elected pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church.


For a Catholic to KNOWINGLY support financially or by voting for ANYONE who does not make preserving the environment a PRIORITY and in any way DISRESPECTS the Scientific Findings about Climate Change is in a STATE OF MORTAL SIN -- period. 

















.

No comments: