Saturday, March 5, 2022

RP: My SECOND Letter to Presenters at This Month's Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- with EXPANDED RECIPIENTS!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-second-letter-to-presenters-at-this.html



This is my own book, that was finally published and on sale to the public on Amazon.com from May 2011 until summer of 2013, when Wilmington, North Carolina District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Daliah Saper (a Fox News Talking Head and Attorney in Chicago), Jamie Lee Sutherland (then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec in Chicago -- now with Ameriprise Financial in Chicago), Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama got THIS FAKE JUDGMENT, and while NEITHER Amazon nor Google's Blogger BELIEVED IT WAS REAL -- Bank of Americacontrolled by my own Kenan Family who are my TOP ENEMIES, and Frank Sinatra's Heirs whom I know BETTER and are my ALLIESEMPTIED MY ACCOUNTS and sent the money to Jamie Lee Sutherland.


Perhaps FUNNIEST is that both Amazon and Blogger asked for more evidence from Jamie Sutherland/Daliah Saper that it was VALID -- and after a half year and getting no reply, Amazon removed the listing out of caution, but SENT ME ALL ROYALTIES!!! Blogger REFUSED to turn over my blog, and LATER, THREE TIMES, D.A. Ben David ADMITTED TO MY FACE THAT THEY HAD COMMITTED FRAUD and promised to UNDO IT and give me back my copyrights -- but NEVER HAS!!!




Here, one of Amazon's MANY foreign sales sites is STILL UP -- showing you how they marketed my book: 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714


Here are the Professional Reviews -- TWO of them written by this year's Presenters Kenneth Holditch and Thomas Elliot Keith, while my close friend John Lahr -- who had communicated with me the last couple of years as I completed my manuscript and between the two of us we PROVED that John Uecker COULD HAVE smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow, on command of his LAWYER JOHN EASTMAN:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


John Eastman was also a CIA Agent and Agent of the Episcopal Church USA who had EARLIER given the order for the CIA MURDER of John Lennon, and TODAY is partnered with "SMART-SHOOTER Alec Baldwin", Paul McCartney, his second wife Nancy Shevell -- whose family's SHEVELL TRUCKING had trucked ILLEGAL OPIOIDS all up and down the East Coast with what is now, Kenan Advantage Group, the largest trucking company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico -- mostly hauling PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, and in the SOUTH, most cabs had -- ten years ago when I kept driving to Puerto Vallarta and back -- CONFEDERATE FLAG DECALS on Kenan truck cabs.


My Kenan Family is INTIMATELY CONNECTED to Jeffrey Epstein as well, and of course that means Lorne Michaels, Scott Rudin (who had been interested in buying my movie rights)Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump -- who were Epstein's Clients, as well.



Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell on St. Bart's, December 2020.


BTW: This first SETTLEMENT in which Joe Biden PROTECTED THIS CIA OPERATION and forced them to make it FAR SMALLER and without continuing liabilities, was just THROWN OUT OF COURT by a Judge and they must now pay FAR MORE MONEY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/paul-mccartney-his-wife-nancy-shevell.html


To: info@tennesseewilliams.net, info@sandsnola.com, telliottk@gmail.com, kholditch@cox.net, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, jef.hall.flavin@gmail.com, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, info@twptown.org, info@twtheatrenola.com, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, don@querellepressbooks.com, donna.pierce@sewanee.edu, dsaper@saperlaw.com, frankearlperez@gmail.com, info@vday.org, 


Cc: scottdkenan@aol.com, 


ALSO, via secured servers to:


https://blakesanz.com/contact/, (David Williams): https://www.beaub.org/location


>>> MORE INFO for Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Lit Fest PRESENTERS -- a few more have been added:


March 5, 2020


Dear All,


First of all, this is the link to the material I sent a week ago to MOST of youhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/02/tennessee-williamsnew-orleans-lit-fest.html


And I notice that neither this year's Program nor Schedule of Events have been posted -- and the Festival is LESS than a month away!!! In 2010, when Paul Willis scheduled me to speak -- once with only Tom Keith interviewing me about my memoir, and on two other panels, but then CANCELLED ME because Tennessee Williams's LAST ASSISTANT is NOT ANYONE THEY WOULD EVER INVITE TO SPEAK.


I'm just going to say a few things more tonight -- and continue adding Presenters and Information and emailing a growing group of scholars. I had forgotten to mention last week that David Kaplan is even a BIGGER ASS than Jef Hall-Flavin, and so I ASSUME he's also a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER with the Episcopal Church.


Thomas Elliot Keith's longtime Colombian Lover Arturo Noguera was TOTALLY PARTNERED with the Bishop of Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine -- and his FAMILY all live in Stone Mountain, GA, just a couple of miles from where I lived while writing my memoir. Not only THAT, but he is TOTALLY PARTNERED with my Kenan Family


I will remind SOME OF YOU that my parents set up the Atlanta, GA and Wilmington, NC Christian Drug Mafias with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew well, but sadly, never smoked Pot with like my co-workers at www.Pentagon-USA.us, who DISTRIBUTE all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- and especially the HEROIN sent by the son of a close friend who worked as SECOND in charge of the Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan.

David Kaplan has directed Tennessee Williams plays in Russia and Uruguay -- and in fall of 2009, I travelled to Brazil, and met a TOP URUGUAYAN whose BAND is now one of the most popular in Brazil!!!



That is Old Original Jesus and Jonathan Andreoli flanking me in Paraty, Brazil -- where all the LOOTED GOLD AND SILVER was shipped back to Portugal!!!



https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.andreoli.5


Let me quickly wrap up by advising ALL OF YOU that if you want or need ANY KIND OF SEX OR DRUGS -- you need just ask Thomas Elliot Keith to connect you with them. Tom Keith does NOT work for the Festival, really, but is Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Michael Curry's PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, and while Curry was NOT part of the murder of Tennessee, he is PLEDGED TO JESUS to keep the HARD-DRUGS ROLLING and is in actual partnership with Vladimir Putin.


Also, my blog has gotten over 2,000,000 REGISTERED HITS, and at least FIVE MILLION VIEWS over the years!!!



BOTH Michael Curry and his predecessor Katherine Jefferts Schori -- and Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander as well as Donna Pierce -- now retired as Sewanee's TOP COUNSELbut still managing Tennessee Williams's RIGHTS -- have THEATENED ME WITH LIBEL LAWSUITS beginning in 2010, but NEVER FILED A CHARGE -- because I can PROVE MY CLAIMS IN COURT!!!



AND, while provably true that my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill put Donald Trump into the Presidency -- they are all DEVOUT EPISCOPALIANS and previously gave that Church over $100,000,000.00 because they ONLY REMOVED CONFEDERATE ICONOGRAPHY from their ALL SAINTS CHAPEL very recently -- LOL!!!


William Rand Kenan, Sr., CAUSED the Wilmington, NC Coup d' Etat of 1898, and they PLANNED TRUMP'S INSURRECTION on it. His SON, WRK, JR., controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (now known as Exxon-Mobil), and sent Adolf Hitler 43% of all funds used to elect him Chancellor of Germany -- and then Standard Oil built the Oil Refineries in Germany that provided Hitler with the MAJORITY of gasoline, diesel, lubricants, and PERVITIN (Methamphetamine), used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE.


If you know anyone killed in WWII in Europe -- please write to my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III at Kenan Management, Inc., on Europa Drive in Chapel Hill to THANK HIM and the EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!!



Thomas S. Kenan III, today.



.

No comments: