Monday, January 1, 2024

RP: Attack of Me by Pentacostal Christians, Today -- in Walmart's Parking Lot -- was HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!!! / Strange Currents among My Immediate Family and Me / Nearing the END of the Political Life of Wilmington, North Carolina's Democratic & Republican CHRISTIAN/NAZI Party:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/01/attack-of-pentacostal-christians-today.html





>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and Everyone Else:


Dear President Biden,


I'm not sure what else to say . . . except that YOU  might like to take this VERY SERIOUSLY .


You'll have to READ IT to find out WHY I emphatically state that :




Scott


 


>>> BEGINNING THIS NEW YEAR (RIGHT NOW), I WILL  NO LONGER TOLERATE LIARS CLAIMING "JESUS CHRIST" AROSE FROM THE DEAD OR ASCENDED BODILY INTO "HEAVEN" -- and it is time for YOUREADER, to either JOIN ME and OTHER SCHOLARS, or go  STRAIGHT TO HELL  (or preferably  PRISON ), with the  LIARS :



This is the family I met in Walmart's parking lot as I was loading my purchases into my car. They are of Mexican origin, so I got to practice my Spanglish and BRAG about all the kind Mexicans I met in Mexico.


The older son was a KICK -- because they ALL made a BIG DEAL of my 6' 9" height, and he took to hugging my leg (in a NON-SEXUAL attraction). And soon enough, the woman (who did ALL of the talking), told me they work for Jesus, she SPEAKS at least weekly, PHYSICALLY with Jesus, and  last night he even gave her a LETTER !!!


I asked to SEE IT, but she said she keeps it in her HEARTONLY -- LOL!!!


She DID insist on giving me an  Invitation  to attend their services, and I am TEMPTED to do that to make my points  THERE !!! I will ADD their email address to my Lists -- and post a link to this posting on their Facebook Page:







Me and my 2008 Pontiac Vibe that I fled to Mexico in in 2010 -- with Colin Powell's people's help -- in front of Geraldine "Gerry" (Flynn) Miller and Joel Miller's house on  Raleigh Way  -- in Bethlehem, Georgia.


To fill in New Readers with parts of my Back-Story:








>>> SOME THINGS FOR  JILL HOPMAN, CHAIR OF THE NEW HANOVER COUNTY DEMOCRATS  -- that I keep forgetting to send her:


1. There is FAR MORE PROOF of my claims against Mayor Saffo, all of City Council EXCEPT for the NEWEST TWO MEMBERS, David Joiner and Salette Andrews -- both Democrats -- and ALL MEMBERS of the New Hanover County Commission -- except Rob Zapple (a Democrat)!!!


I've been told by a Democrat whose wife is an elected or appointed Democrat serving Brunswick County -- across the Cape Fear River -- that Salette is just another SHILL for the HIGH-ROLLING DEMS in Real Estate who STEAL from Citizens with BAD REAL ESTATE DEALS -- like Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark's PURCHASE of the old PPD building and their INSISTING that THEIR OFFICES be the  PENTHOUSE FLOORS  at the top -- with Citizen access ONLY to lower floors for Practical City Business!!!


And the market for Commercial Space has COLLAPSED, and since the City decided to KEEP FOR THEMSELVES to most attractive spaceCitizens will have to BAIL OUT THE CITY -- AGAIN!!!


This was the ONE County Dem Chair whom I worked WELL WITH -- but the DEMS CHASED HER OUT and the DEMS tied me up in FALSE CHARGES and NUT-HOUSE COMMITMENTS, so THAT FELL APART !!!


Since Elizabeth Redenbaugh won the  2011 Kennedy Profile in Courage Award , we BOTH KNEW lots of Kennedys!!!




OH LOOK!!! Pam Sander of the Christian CIA ran this newspaper to the GROUND for GANNETT -- the ONLY Newpaper Chain that works COMPLETELY FOR the CIA and Christian NAZIS -- and then THIS BITCH came on board and after another MONTH is ENDING Home Delivery and will use the US MAIL to deliver newspapers with Donald Trump's Louis DeJoy's SPEED -- NAZI Joe Biden KEPT DeJoy on the JOB!!!


And let's NOT FORGET all of  THIS CRAP  the Christians of Wilmington have THROWN AT ME !!! And ALL of Wilmington's  PRESS  are CIA or Christians and have COVERED UP THE CRIMES -- but THAT IS FALLING APART RAPIDLY, NOW !!!






My sister Jane Ann Kenan and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in spring 2022.


Over the last few weeks, my mother and ALL of my siblings have been dealing with the fact that JANE, two years younger than I, first had two bad falls -- and then just TWO DAYS AGO, fell off the pull-down stairs to her attic -- and broke her CLAVICLE!!!


It's a COMPOUND FRACTURE and she must have an operation (hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday), to put a metal brace in to support proper healing!!!


Mike and I were planning how we could get to Raleigh to help take care of BOTH OF THEM until Jane's healing is going well and she doesn't need more help. But this morning, Jane called me to say she has a friend who can drive her to everything -- and to help her with her dogs and other chores -- and that Mom has PLENTY OF FOOD to get by for a couple of weeks and they are  SO INDEPENDENT  they don't want Mike or I to help !!!


Mike and I are THRILLED that ALL OF US -- including my younger sister, Julie, have been planning how we can ALL HELP OUT -- which means we have  ALL FORGIVEN EACH OTHER for the Crimes we have committed against each other .


>>> The  ONE WILD CARD  is that there is  NO EVIDENCE that ANYONE in my Family read the email I sent them of  THIS POSTING :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/12/a-letter-i-will-mail-to-my-nephew.html


Connor's Gynecologist Wife should get it delivered on  PAPER  in Tuesday's (tomorrow's) US Mail delivery -- and  if Connor was not HONEST about his PAST , there could be  HELL TO PAY  -- but by the LIAR(S) --  not ME !!!



If a  LIAR , Connor has  LOTS OF COMPANY no???







.

No comments: