Friday, February 9, 2024

RP: The Dam of Democratic HATRED of Brett-McGurk- & EXXON-MOBIL-Controlled Joe Biden has BROKEN, and His AND Donald Trump's SCAMBLED-EGGS-BRAINS are Now SPLATTERED All Over the CHRISTIAN/NAZI Politicians Who Put Them into POWER -- THANK GOD!!! / My Kenan Family Controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc. -- and PREVIOUSLY Put (the UNCONTROLLABLE Disaster) Trump into the Presidency with Vladimir Putin's Help:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/02/the-dam-of-democratic-hatred-of-exxon.html







>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and  All Others :


Dear President Biden,


You just had to go and make the concern about your age  WORSE !!! I'm afraid there is  NO GOING BACK , now


The  Democrats   MUST  choose another  Candidate  -- and  BEST  if they can do it  BEFORE Trump is CONVICTED  or otherwise  COLLAPSES !!!


Those Republicans don't have  ANYONE  whose head is  NOT  up someone's  BUTT !!!




 THANK YOU  for your  MANY DECADES  of SERIOUS SERVICE !!!




Scott

My father's, William Scott Kenan's, male lover was shot in the head in 1949 . Then , Dad was given the choice of life in Prison or convert to Roman Catholic and marry Ruth Anne Meyer so she could hide her SWASTIKAS behind the iconic Kenan name .


Dad told me that the cause of his lover's death was listed by the Cincinnati Coroner as "Russian-Roulette Suicide". When I tried to find that record, Cincinnati Officials told me that death records from then were all lost in a flood of the Ohio River in the 1950s.


So, individual and married results may vary:


(My father HATED my mother -- and especially her Roman Catholic Church -- but always made the BEST of them!!!)




ALSO, in 1789 my Kenan Family with others founded  The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill  -- inventing the WORLD'S  FIRST PUBLIC UNIVERSITY .



 Debbie (Walter) Joslin , on left, seen with her daughter at the  Casa Marina Hotel, Key West  in 2019.


This showed up on Debbie's Facebook page right after she admitted me to the group of Denison 1973 Grads that she was in charge of planning our 50th Reunion for. When I pointed out that William Rand Kenan, Jr., built everything beginning about 1890 that Henry Flagler is credited with, including the Railroad to Key West and the Casa Marina Hotel (which was renovated and re-opened to the public right when I moved north after working for Tennessee Williams in 1982), and then Flagler's last wife, Mary Lily Kenan, and her brother, WRK, Jr., inherited Flagler's ENTIRE ESTATE!!!


The New York Times declared Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler the wealthiest woman on Earth!!!


Later, the  William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust  gave Denison University over $1,000,000.00 -- in 1974, the year after I graduated (but that had NOTHING to do with me). Also, Debbie  RETIRED  from working for Kenan Family controlled  Bank of America's  Merrill-Lynch (now called "Merrill").


And there, Debbie, her husband, her daughter, son-in-law, and baby vacationed in Key West for a week. I contacted her to tell her of some Tennessee Williams things to check out -- but that CHRISTIAN BITCH didn't care about Tennessee Williams any more than Antonio Sabato, Jr., did!!!



AND that was when I STOPPED getting emails from Denison University -- ALL KINDS, and I was UNINVITED to my 50th Reunion!!!









This is the cast my left, size 15 foot is in.



The REASON is that I have a  Diabetic Ulcer  on my big toe, and three months of simpler treatments did NOT help to heal it. I ONLY have it because my mother forced me to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar I  -- to  SHUT ME UP  about the SWASTIKAS and DAILY BEATINGS, growing up.


Mom ALSO was Head of Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's RESEARCH on Concentration Camp Victims to develop NAZI MIND CONTROLwhich Mom perfected for the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church.




In any case, Dr. Noah said I'm healing FASTER THAN HE HAD EXPECTED, and instead of being in the cast for about two monthsI might be out of it the next time I see him, Wednesday!!! This third week I am in one (they must be changed weekly, costing me $150.00 cash that Medicare does NOT COVER), and it is  DIFFICULT to WALK  and the cast and boot get caught up in my bed sheets/covers.


Once I'm OUT, I'll be  ALL OVER DOWNTOWN , again!!!



 Molly Wilhelm  Public Safety Reporter  for the  Wilmington Star News 



I'll ADD MOLLY to my Email Lists -- and first remind her to look DEEPLY into Wilmington's  HISTORY  as the  BIGGEST HELL-HOLE of CHRISTIAN HATRED  in the  USA  -- and  it has been LED by my Kenan Family !!!


She can  start  by reading these:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/midnight-in-port-city-of-good-and-evil.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/thomas-s-kenan-iii-called-me-at-200-pm.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/from-david-wolkowsky-of-key-west-once.html


And my  PREVIOUS  contact with what became a  LARGE PART  of the  Gannett/USA Today Group :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/06/joe-biden-takes-it-whole-oralizing.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/open-letter-to-pam-sander-exec-editor.html


And my  BIZARRE  contact with  DEM Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown  -- whose wife, Connie Schultz, now teaches Journalism at my Alma Mater, Denison University :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/sen-sherrod-brown-responds-to-me-im-not.html



In 2015,  Sheriff Ed McMahon  introduced me to  Pastor Robert Campbell  -- who has  NEVER had a class in Bible or Religion  but has  ADVANCED DEGREES in BUSINESS  and is  New Hanover County Government's  TOP HARD-DRUG SUPPLIER , but is  NOW OUT OF FAVOR !!!






 
Shared with Public
Public

AMAZING!!! Here is how I met Cedric Harrison :



 


One great way to celebrate this Black History Month is by taking a tour of downtown Wilmington. WilmingtoNColor is a tour bus group that will take you around downtown Wilmington, stopping by historic sites along the way.
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Love
Love
Comment
Share
My Words and Actions (captured on clear video by Cedric Harrison), Yesterday When the New Marker for the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- or Coup d'Etat -- Was UNVEILED!!!
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
My Words and Actions (captured on clear video by Cedric Harrison), Yesterday When the New Marker for the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- or Coup d'Etat -- Was UNVEILED!!!
My Words and Actions (captured on clear video by Cedric Harrison), Yesterday When the New Marker for the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- or Coup d'Etat -- Was UNVEILED!!!
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview





 The Archbishop of Canterbury  and  The Head of the Church of Scotland/Presbyterianism  on  Pope Francis's jet .






.

No comments: