Monday, June 24, 2024

RP: TODAY'S ATTACK by CHRISTIAN CIA FACEBOOK -- LOL!!! I accidentally hit "enter" when I was NOT finished -- and I was BLOCKED PREMATURELY -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/06/todays-attack-by-christian-cia-facebook.html






>>> THIS WAS BLOCKED TWO DAYS IN A ROW, NOW, BY MY 1ST MEYER COUSIN-IN-LAW  GREG LERNIHAN :


For Barack & Michelle:


Dear V.P. Harris -- and ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:


Dear President Biden,


Two or three days of my GETTING BACK functions of Google/Blogger -- that the Christian CIA had removed -- PROVES that I have FINALLY WON my PERSONAL BATTLE with FAKE CHRISTIANS, Republicans, etc.


YOU are Our Duly-Elected  PRESIDENT !!!


You MUST CONTINUE  to get more aggressive -- rub Trump's face  in his OWN SHIT !!! (You can disinfect later using common Bleach !!! Don't DRINK IT, though.)


God-the-Father  COMMANDS IT !!! I am His Messenger, only:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/06/todays-attack-by-christian-cia-facebook.html


Scott



>>> COPIED VERBATIM FROM  FACEBOOK :

May be an image of text that says 'Kids these days want the iPhone 15. When was younger, all wanted was the Crayola 64 pack with built in sharpener. BREAK SEAL MREAKSEALATCORNERS AT CORNERS nPCKTHE TIP BACK THE TOP 64 DIFFERENT BRILLIANT COLORS New BUILT-IN SHARPENER wttbneboataoioeeasa'
All reactions:
You and 991 others
119 comments
169 shares
Love
Love
Comment
Send
Share
All comments

View previous comments
Karen Mills
The 64 count was a big deal!
Lisa Hero
I think I just got a little nostalgic endorphin rush when I first glanced at that picture ðŸ˜„
4
View all 2 replies
Curtis Uebelhor Art
Top contributor
Scott Kenan Preach!!!
Scott Kenan
Curtis Uebelhor Art I already DO!!! But the US Government suppresses my blog. Still it has gotten over 6,000,000 views so far. I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and can prove the CIA and Episcopal Church murdered him to steal his estate (10 million at death but about a BILLION now). AND my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill today controlls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the Ku Klux Klan, ALL REPUBLICANS and the Clinton Democrats. They put Trump into power with the ehlp of Vladimir Putin and and Vlad's help BOUGHT OFF JOE BIDEN!!! yOU CAN SEE why THEY KEEP TRYING TO MURDER ME -- BUT i'M TOO (I meant to finish "too smart" and then add a LINK to my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com)
Fluffy Puppy Fluffy white dog offering a red heart with the words Thank You above it. sticker


>>> THEN I TRIED CONTACTING CURTIS UEBELOR ART to let him know I have BLOGGED WHAT HAPPENED and am about to send that to my over 600 Political Contacts including Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, both Obamas, SCOTUS, and then Schumer, Jeffries, Sanders, Whitehouse, Raskin, Swalwell, the DCCC, and my NAZI/Catholic cousins on my Mom's Meyer side.


I was BLOCKED to  Greg Lernihan only -- but the DEMOCRATS reject me/my ideas as much as the REPUBLICANS!!! NAZI/Christians, ALL!!!











>>> THIS JUST IN FROM FACEBOOK:



Click on image to ENLARGE.



What got the CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS as ANGRY as the CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS was my posting of yesterday, which went SUPER-VIRAL!!!


And I GOT MY FORMATTING AND USE OF COLOR in text and backgrounds back, yesterday -- PROVING THAT GOD IS WINNING!!! I am only ONE MESSENGER of GOD:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-second-coming-of-christ-and-first.html

 
Shared with Public
Public

Mark David Chapman was ordered to shoot John Lennon by Paul McCartney's lawyer John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Law of NYC!!!


I knew Eastman well -- because he was my boss Thomas Lanier Williams's (Tennessee's), last lawyer and I can PROVE Eastman ordered Tennessee's murder by John Uecker for the CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us they would do at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982!!!



May be an image of 2 people and text
 





The more you know about this picture the worse it gets.





That time Kurt Vonnegut & Jill Krementz put my college boyfriend Jeff Work and I up in New York City -- so we could go to the Continental Baths without staying at the Baths:





.

No comments: