Monday, November 8, 2010

A Day in Paradise

I am having too much fun in this, the Karma Payback Period. My intention was to just write that much and sign off, but I couldn´t resist writing a tad more.

Recently, there was a giant drug bust in the Atlanta area. Biggest haul in quite a while. I like to imagine my information helped bring it about. LOL!!!!! Yes, of course, the phones at Pentagon Publishing, Inc. are not just temporarily out of order.

I wonder what the news is of Stone Mountain, by hometown. Anyone know if this affected the City, please email me at scotke@yahoo.com .

They tried to murder me again last night. I watched them as they set part of it up. They are so clumbsy, but I swear, it was the closest call. The apparently in-serious-withdrawal from something wife of my friend who does promos in a booth two doors from Costa Realty as well as sits in the both where the tunel road to the beach ends, was set up to knock me off. She chased me out of the house, where her husband and she had been letting me sleep, with first a hammer and later a large screwdriver. Locked the gate then, so I couldn´t even get all of it.

Today, I have meetings with both print and internet media. I'll be working with Phil Kerr filming interview in HD for broadcast on his TV stations on the internet. Then (I assume) we give some to respected news media, and sell more to human interest types of TV networks. Should be fun. Profitable too.

That's why I don´t need money but it would tide me a week or so. I made an offer to three friends to see if they have interest in a business venture (loan to me with great paybacks) at unheard of before interest rates. LOL!

Like is too much fun here in Mexico. The Tennessee Williams Festival is gonna be a blast!!!

No comments: