Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Message to Patrick Stansbury who owes me $38,000.00 USD

Hola Patrick!

I regret that I was unable to reach you yesterday alter I sent the email. I did try calling your direct line, but it was disconnected – or so the recording said. Sometimes lines get crossed when calling the States from here, so it is hard to know if you in fact have had a reason to disconnect your phone or not.

I was too busy with other political work to watch election returns last night, but I understand things played out about as expected by the polls. I guess we are going to be in for a bumpy lame duck session that will not thrill some people at all. Should be fun.

Anyway, please consider my email of yesterday and be prepared to act immediately tomorrow. The alternative is for a law suit that will fell you, your company, your contract employees, my own immediate blood family, Congressman Linder, Newt Gingrich, George HW Bush, and Dick Cheney. That is what you will cause to happen if you do not settle with me tomorrow. I know you know the truth, so don´t bullshit me. I still have the email Lee Gosney sent saying someone ABOVE Linder had ordered my assassination, and the fact that you also received it.

Let’s be civil and non-violent, OK?

Imagine how your Ditto-Head Allies will treat YOU if you act selfishly and shortsightedly. . . .

Again, you can always call me directly by dialing from any US phone 011-52-1-322-174-xxxx. Frequently, calls don’t go through between our countries, but my experience is that text messages always make it. I might need a little time to respond since I have no credit on my phone for outgoing, but always get incoming regardless. There is a free phone to US about a mile from where I’m staying.

All best,
Scott David Kenan

No comments: