Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Letter to Banderas News online

All four of my email addresses have been made inopperable, presumably by my adversaries. I can no longer receive email at scotke@yahoo.com , which was the remainiing one that worked.

I am forced to post all correspondence on this blog until this can be corrected.

--------

Dear Editor:

My name is Scott Kenan, and I now live in Puerto Vallarta. I was the last significant assistant to Mr. Tennessee Williams (1981-1982). I wrote a book about it, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which was to be published by Alyson Books this past April, but the publisher (bought by a front for the Republican Party) failed to publish any of their 30 spring books, and I am on the verge of finding another publisher. www.walkingonglass.net shows rave reviews from John Lahr of The New Yorker, as well as top Williams scholars.

I am working with Gloria Palacios of city council, and have an appointment next Monday with the mayor to see what moneys they might have in the city’s budget to co-market the festival I am planning, 100th Anniversary Celebration of the Life and Work of Tennessee Williams. I already have the major restaurants on the island in Rio Cuale, as well as La Palapa and others lined up. Also Teatro Vallarta and the Cultural Center at the top of the island. A German gentleman, used to taking celebrities out on his 40 ft. sloop, will organize a flotilla of yachts to usher celebrities around the bay. The celebrity still alive from that time that I knew best was Meryl Streep, and because of the work I did with the Kennedys and Jackie Onassis, I will have all connections to guarantee a success. I believe I can get Liz Taylor back if her health allows.

Additionally, I am privy to much damaging information that connects Dick Cheney, George HW Bush, Newt Gingrich, and other key Republicans and the CIA to major narco-trafficking using US Air Force planes. I am in direct contact with three of President Obama’s top aides, as well as some of President Caderone’s, and I have not only given testimony to the FBI, but also Federale and Jalisco prosecutors, as well PV police departments. 60 Minutes sent their top producer here to get my info three weeks ago. They expect to break some news soon.

And my former employer in Georgia was busted for drug trafficking a week ago. Biggest bust in Georgia ever – but the press is not yet reporting the links to the Republican Party which I can prove in a court of law.

Don’t worry – I am safe. I put all the evidence on my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com . At 6’ 11”, I am too tall to hide and so had to go public. Unfortunately, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan is the top Nazi in the US. She blackmailed my homosexual father into marrying her in 1950 to hide her swastika activity behind his last name. Distant relatives of my last name inherited Henry Flagler’s estate – and much more. Cheney reports to her (so I’ve been told many times but have no proof), my mother reports to the Pope.

Ten days go, I found a Mexican-American born in California, whose father was the largest cocaine importer into the US in the 1980s and 1990s. He recently gave testimony to the US Government that he was material witness to the Pope (John Paul II, I believe) giving his father the order of to whom to sell his cocaine and at what price.

The whole Republican Party could fall in a flash – in the blinking of an eye, as they say. Sen. Dick Lugar of Indiana is clean, though, and a key ally of mine.

Note to PV: Benjamin Shields and his wife Adrianna (associated with the ersatz charity Mama Vallarta, are top CIA in PV and perhaps the largest narco-traffickers (if you don´t count Hector the Engineer who built the highway to San Sebastian del Oeste – I’ve TOTALLY nailed him and his “godson” Fernando Merino).

I did not need to give police info about the Shieldses when they helped me remove my belongings from an apartment they had rented to me in their place in Conchas Chinas where the south end of Mother of Pearl hits the highway – which they subsequently locked me out of. I only confirmed that Benjamin told me after he attempted to steal my car that I would only be allowed to sell pot that he would supply as a form of income – and I could take the bus.

Also, that I witnessed the three days a few weeks ago when Benjamin had taken some bad Methamphetamine and almost died – but could not go to hospital. I believe the reason the front yard of his house smells so bad (like rotting flesh) is not a sewer leak in his front yard, but body parts rotting under the potted plants that are also sitting on mounds of rocks.

I wish this were not true. I wish also that my mother were not a Nazi. But we must all face reality if we hope to correct the world’s woes.

Please contact me if you would like to run a story: scotke@yahoo.com Mex cell: 322-174-xxxx. My phone and email work most irregularly, so you might have to flag me down as I walk the Malecon, which I frequently do. I’m 2.10 meters.

Al best,
Scott Kenan

No comments: