Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A New Tack with the Mayor

Dear Mayor Gonzalez;

Once again, I`m afraid I must apologize for my rash words of the past. I hope you speak fluent English -- or have an excellent translator -- so you can understand my words completely.

Monday, I discovered that your office was closed for the holiday, but your English-speaking secretary had given me an appointment at noon on that day! I was quite angry that I was treated this way – especially because you have not responded to my four previous attempts to communicate with you over the past three months.

Today, I’m choosing to see that is part of the Mexican sense of humor, which I have found is MUCH advanced, compared to that of typical Americans. Actually, I find Mexico herself to be advanced compared to the United States, my home, in nearly every area, especially the high itegrity and spiritual quality of most of the Mexican people – the best people on earth.

But Mexico suffers much more poverty than the United States, and it is my firm opinion that my country has never treated Mexico or the Mexican people with the respect they deserve. We stole the western third of our county from Mexico, and today, we abuse Mexican immigrants with low wages, and often by holding them in jail FAR too long (typical: 3-9 MONTHS!!! Only 3 days is necessary to process the paper, and is occasionally the case.), when deporting them – just to enrich the family of Dick Cheney, who bought most of the US jails and prisons that have been privatized.

Additionally, the Republican Party and the CIA (who own nearly all the North American traffic in illegal drugs), do not pay their “mafia” partners in Mexico nearly as much of the drug trafficking profits as is their fair share. They play their Mexican partners for fools and LAUGH at their Mexican drug lord partners all the time.

My country is chock full of racists, I hate to admit.

Despite what I have written and spoken about in the past, I do NOT really have a problem with the Mexican mafia. They are business people and while producing for the insatiable American appetite for drugs (caused by the corruption of the politics, media, and law in the US by the Republicans and their partners, the CIA), they always sold (in the past) to America without polluting the bodies, minds, and souls of the Mexican people with the poisonous hard drugs (cocaine, crack, methamphetamine, heroin, etc.). I have no problem with marijuana, mushrooms, or other natural substances like cervesa or Delicados.

But the Bush administration closed the border hard to the drug traffic a few years ago, and the purpose was NOT to stop the drugs, but to force the Mexican mafia to have to sell their drug inventory cheap, and to Mexicans, so that they too could be slaves to drug addiction – and therefore spend the money they hoped to use to provide opportunity to their families on addictive drugs instead. Because crack cocaine is so cheap, it had the greatest success, and as I’m sure you have also seen, it corrupts the mind, body, and spirit of the addict in ways that the Devil himself could not have dreamed up.

Addicts and mafia crack sellers in Puerto Vallarta tell me their habit is no more problem than cigarette smoking, but I ask them this: “At what age do you start your daughter smoking crack, six years old? A six year old is coordinated enough to hold and smoke a crack pipe.”

They do not like this question, and I’m sure if you have or care about children, you find this question difficult. But anyone who uses drugs, sells drugs, or in any way helps people sell drugs MUST answer this question TO GOD when he dies.

And I think they really should wear T-shirts that say “I PROUDLY SUPPORT THE US REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE CIA. MOST OF THE PROFITS FROM MY DRUG PURCHASES GO TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO MAKE THE CIA STRONGER. I DO NOT CARE THAT THE MEXICAN MAFIA GETS CHEATED AND LITTLE OF THE REAL PROFITS.”

OK, I was being dramatic, but as you know, this statement is COMPLETELY true. If you do not understand how narco-trafficking is completely controlled by these racist, money-addicted, and God-hating mostly-Republican Americans (Thank God, there are many other Americans who are truly wonderful), just ask me. I am working with President Obama and the FBI to stop this drug trafficking. Information I sent them resulted in my former employer, Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA being shut down and the owner and some others PLUS over 100 other people in Georgia were arrested three weeks ago in the largest drug bust in Georgia’s history (or so I’ve been told – including through two of my PV mafia informants).

The same could happen here in Mexico, but I think it would be better to find other ways for the local mafia to make their money. Lawfully ways. I don’t want to see any Mexicans (except those who have been violent) go to jail for drug charges. This drug problem is ENTIRELY the fault of the USA for its sickness in the spirit of her people.

I love my country, so hate to write those words, but I must always be truthful. I am a man of integrity, as is my family, perhaps the second wealthiest in the world after the Royal Saudi family, and like them, we got our first real wealth by owning an oil cartel. My distant cousin Mary Lily Kenan was the last wife of Henry Flagler who founded Standard Oil (and owned twice as much of it as the better known John D. Rockefeller). Later, Mr. Flagler opened the whole state of Florida with his railroad, eventually all the way to Key West, and owning nearly all of the utilities, hotels, steamship lines, land-sales offices, etc. When he died, the NEW YORK TIMES said that Mary Lily Kenan Flagler was the wealthiest woman on earth.

Her heirs put the money in trusts to support education. Others in the family inherited the largest block of Coca Cola stock and grew the company to what it is today. You might be proud to know that in the 1980s and 1990s, they put a Mexican-American in charge of Coca Cola: Roberto Gusuetta (spelling?), and later sold the Mexican operation to Mexicans so the bulk of profits now go to Mexicans. They also founded two banks, one in Atlanta, the other in Charlotte, NC that merged and eventually became Bank of America. Today, my cousin Thomas Stephen Kenan III is busy preserving native languages and cultures in Latin America.

Another Flagler heir, Jean Matthews (my relative by marriage), was a major benefactor of the Los Mangos Library – where I am currently using a computer to compose this email to you.

I am very proud of my family heritage! But it is not the royal line starting with Charlemagne’s grandfather, Pepin, first King of Italy, then down through the French monarchs and later beginning with Robert the Bruce (Braveheart) through all the Scotland Stewarts that is important. Blood is only blood. Ideas and most of all VALUES are what count and are what we cherish in our families. Drugs, of course, destroy these values and then the family perishes. All people who sell or protect drug sales are guilty BEFORE GOD for this corruption of the modern world, and this thing we call GOD will take care of the punishment of these Devils – not you or I.

So I propose that you and I work together to better the life of the people – especially the Mexican people – of Puerto Vallarta. As you know, I worked for Tennessee Williams and wrote a book about that which I will soon have published. The first publishing contract was spoiled by the Republicans in their first attempt to destroy me – they know I have all the damning evidence against them, but I have now given it also to the FBI, the Obama administration, law enforcement officials in Mexico, and 60 Minutes and CNN News. The material is so damning that the news stories are being slowly leaked out but without my name. This helps to keep me safe – not that I NEED to be protected. I’ve already given them all the evidence, documents, etc., that they will need to break up this Republican/CIA cartel of toxic drugs once and for all.

So I am now moving on to plan the 100th Birthday Celebration for Tennessee Williams – honoring his life and work -- on March 17-20, 2011. Many major restaurants have already signed on to be part of it, and several people in film and theater have asked to be presenters. I believe I detailed the plans to you before, and Gloria Palacios has my written description. I will raise the great bulk of funds, and not too much is needed of city money, but co-marketing of the event will benefit both of us.

Several key people in Hollywood heard rumor of my plans, and have emailed me asking if they can be presenters. Having known well or worked with Meryl Streep, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, other Kennedy family members, and stage and screen actors, directors, and producers, I can guarantee we will have the top people here to celebrate America’s best poet-dramatist.

I am still trying to get my mother to honor the commitment she made to me and which was also witnessed by local doctor John Mabrey, who also goes by Dr. John Mabrey Crouch at times. He is an odd character, but he has helped me enormously by providing me a place to live and other small material support. If my mother continues to violate her own promise (Dr. Mabrey can and will attest to the fact that I have honored my side of it.), I might ask you to give her a quick friendly call to say that the city would be most happy if she could send on the money as she promised to do. This would avoid my asking you, the city, or others to provide the $5,000.00 seed money I need to get going in earnest. After that, my book will sell and I’ll soon have quite a lot of money, half of which will support local arts and culture, especially of the native people of Mexico.

The Williams Festival will raise money for this same group, and it is my absolute goal that I will become the largest supporter of the new cultural and arts center that I recently heard the current city offices on the Malacon will become, after city government moves to new offices during the next year.

Next year, I intend to have a Festival honoring the life and films of John Huston, and after that, each year a Cultural Festival with a different theme each year. I believe if done right, this will cause the City that you and I both love so much to become the cultural center of the Americas – in the sense that this will be where top thinkers and artists come to trade ideas, party, and relax.

And Puerto Vallarta, her people, and Mexico in general will make lots of money and the living standards of all will be raised to make real the dreams that Mexican parents have for their children. I hope that you and I can work together on some of these things, and that we can become good friends. You are young. It is not too early for you to think about what kinds of accomplishments will take you higher in politics of this great country. Perhaps you will someday be President of Mexico. Perhaps I can help. I do have a powerful family, and excellent political and other connections in the United States of both Mexico and America.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your reply (but please: do not take so long as Mexicans are so famous for doing. LOL!)

I salute you and send sincere, kind greetings to your entire family.

Via con Dios!

Scott David Kenan
scotke@yahoo.com
Mex cell: 322-174-xxxx

No comments: