Monday, December 6, 2010

The Age of Artists has commenced!!!

First OF ALL, I want to make clear that had I had just a little cash, I would have posted this entry HOURS ago. In fact, I texted Jim Wilson to tell him to expect it, and it’s embarrassing that it has taken this long – only because I had to firsts wait FIVE hours for my Mexican hosts to get out of bed, which was then, technically, this afternoon. Next, I had to run them around town for two hours doing errands (my trade for a roof over my head).

Finally, I am here.

As suggested by someone whose name I forget, the name of “Post Humans” might actually be “Artists.” So the name of this age, then, would be The Age of Artists. It began officially at midnight, at the beginning of yesterday, December 5, 2010, when the sign was received.

Ain’t no turning back now.

As to Jim Wilson, let me make clear that in NONE of my research have I found that he ever trafficked in drugs of any kind, but rather, he made a nice fortune importing herb to California (or at least the west coast) – and frankly, I consider that a public service.

Have YOU tried to live in the United States in recent years without access to herbal remedies??? I have – and it ain’t pretty.

Unfortunately, his operation was so large that the mafia honed in on him, and thus his being leveraged by them to pressure me. I like Jim and his wife Kim a lot, and I don´t take ANY of their actions against me personally. I hope they remain in Puerto Vallarta and have a great time here – and return any time they feel like it. I will always want to make them feel welcome, although they may not just this red-hot minute feel like trusting me on that.

Therefore, I WON’T file a formal complaint with the US Consular Agent against them, nor will I get a translator and file charges or ask either of my Jalisco Prosecutor friends to do so either. I AM NOT INTO PUNISHMENT.

I have made my piece with the two guys who (in Mexico) tried to murder me: Enrique Rojas and “Toro” of the infamous Calle Costa Rico. Both are actually cool guys working hard to get off crack (I saw and conversed with both of them within the last week – Enrique even gave me cigarettes and cash, which I did not ask him for.) They both were leveraged by the mafia BEFORE THE MAFIA KNEW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM EITHER (see recent postings).

I have nothing against Big Albert, aka “Baby Azteca.” He threatened to kill me very seriously, and terrorized me with his 6" blade -- but he never harmed me or beat me more than one glancing blow of inconsequence. He was leveraged too, but given his murders, I think the law had best keep him locked up – at least for now. I look forward to working with his brother Martin, who shows uncommon promise as a writer.

Walmart's top "Attack Dog Lawyer" -- her description, not mine -- is such a pathetic person I cannot even remember her name at the moment. Her, I frankly pity.

I ain’t mad at my mother or family, either. Their resistance to me proved to be the impetus for me to take things to their natural conclusion a day and a half ago. I told them or left voicemails and text messages to those whose phone numbers I still have, that I love them unconditionally.

So now I have been retired from politics for a day and half – and loving it! On with the Tennessee Williams 100th Birthday Celebration!!! There’s lots of work to be done – and I’m up to it!!!

All best to all,
Scott David Kenan

No comments: