Tuesday, December 7, 2010

For Michael Remer, Lawyer in the employ of the University of the South

Hi Michael,

Just thought you'd like to know that due to being behind the eight-ball (not enough time of money to do it right for this coming March), I will proceed to do a much better job in 2012 for the 101th.

This means we will not have to consider rights yet.

Also, you should know that I retired from politics three days ago, and am busying myself with writing and making money. I don´t have any beef with Sewanee controling rights -- that's what Tom wanted. But I DO expect a full acounting since the day he died. Sewanee is not getting the money and disgruntleed alumns have complained to me!!!

Also, what happened to the FORTUNE in royalties accrued in the former Soviet Union? Tennessee always claimed he made more money there than in the USA: Maybe your buddy, John Eastman (I don´t really know if he is personally implicated in the ordering of John Lennon's murder or not. That is hearsay, although I DO find it believable.) can help you with that one -- he was quite connected to Maria St. Just (nee Britneva).

And speaking of her: She never should have told so many people she destroyed so many of TW's letters to make her book slant the way she intended.

AND: I'm leaving Harvard (and others) to persue any rights re-allignment. It's not my problem -- but please tell them to stop authorizing crap like novelty race-casting. You can't kill Tennessee, although John Uecker sure did try to with that pillow when Maria told him that I was finally properly under my mother's Nazi control!!!

I'm sure you wish THAT had turned out differenntly.

Anyone who has questions about Tennessee Williams -- including his death and the illegal overturning of the codicil -- can contact me anytime.

All best to you and your deputy, Mr. Thomas Keith,
Scott

No comments: