Saturday, May 7, 2011

Letter to William Wehmeyer, Writer, and all of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Well, William Wehmeyer,

I’m sorry you went to all the trouble to find me that bicycle that fit my 6’ 11” frame, and then I had to run off prematurely back to Gringo-land when “Sun King,” formerly a top operative in NYC’s dominant Columbian Drug Gang (now, or at least then, trying to go straight and build an honest life with his Mexican bride and infant daughter in Puerto Vallarta), brokered a deal with my swastika-loving mother and some PV powers, and succeeded in smuggling me out of PV in the dead of night.

Of greatest satisfaction to me, was when I reached the US-Mexican boarder, I was speaking with several American Boarder Guards and mentioned (expecting resistance), that it was the Bush/Cheney family who control narco-trafficking in the Americas and Afghanistan. One piped right up and said, “We’ve all known that here for ages – but you can’t published that in the United States!” And I replied, “I did. On my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , months ago.”

And then, as one, they saluted me.

The dogs had already failed to sniff out the full film-canister box of pot that I had spilled all over the floor of the back seat two days before. I had taken the risk that driving across the Mexican desert would desiccate it sufficiently to eliminate tell-tale odors – and it worked!

FACTOID: My trusty white 2008 Pontiac Vibe was repossessed two days ago here in Wilmington, NC, after my mother got super-mad when she stopped devouring potato chips and Catholic Communion (both of which she takes with equal reverence), long enough to notice the effects of powerful people taking my blog seriously – Praise Jesus!!! –  and called Ally Bank (formerly GMAC) and gave them my address. Ally had prevented me from making payments by VISA debit card from Mexico, and then after making one payment on my behalf from Bryn Mawr, PA, my brother Mike was prevented by them from making any more. In the fall, they got a repossession order. I’d been slinking about Wilmington in it carefully, but Mom put an end to that!

FYI: Los Mangos Library was largely supported by one of Henry Flagler’s minor heirs (believe me, to be a minor heir of Flagler makes you quite rich!) descended from his first wife, and now gets money from heirs of his last wife, Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler Bingham. Tennessee Williams was supported before success by many small-ante groups, but more majorly by Rockefeller Foundation grants. That is why I am proud to say that he and I are both part of the Standard Oil Trust Family, although my father actually worked for the unrelated Sun Oil (Sunoco) – as does my brother, now, that had been founded by noted Republican Party curmudgeon J. Howard Pew – who is still turning in his grave that his heirs used his dough to fund the highly respected Pew Charitable Trust and Pew Foundation, etc.

Meanwhile, Henry and Mary Lily Flagler are blissfully entwined in their Eternal Bed in Beulah-Land, grateful for the extraordinary foresight each of them showed when writing their wills.

The Twentieth Century was all about OIL, Baby! The Twenty-First will be all about 


ART


And now to why I am writing you this morning: I still THRILL when I think of that morning when you read your Mexican chicken bus story. You proved to me that you are a FAR better writer than am I. 

I salute you!!!!!

Also of interest, possibly – since it refers to one of my blog posts about living in Puerto Vallarta – is this exchange on Facebook I had with Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, who was named after Roy Rogers, who, with his wife Dale Evans, used to visit his cousin who lived next door to my parents’ first house on Ebenezer Road in Cincinnati, OH, circa 1953-56. Roy currently lives in the apartment in West Hollywood that my former boss and mentor, Tennessee Williams, once lived in during his aborted Hollywood screen-writing career. Roy is a speaker of international note who had been one of the people I had signed on to speak at my aborted (thank you Chava and others!!!) 100th Birthday Celebration of the Life and Work of Tennessee Williams in Puerto Vallarta and Mismaloya. Wilmington, NC where I now live, is a hop, skip, and a jump from Kenansville, the location of Liberty Hall, the ancestral home of the North Carolina Kenans.

I apologize for channeling Aunt Pittypat this morning.

Roy had posted for discussion a link to an article about the National ID which will be required to do most important things, go many interesting places, in the United States come May 11 of this year. The below begins with about the 44th comment in the thread:

· 
Roy Rogers Oldenkamp AARP CARD!!!! Who ARE YOU??? LOL oh sure hunny, but you might want to disavow knowledge of MOI !!!
4 hours ago ·
· 
Roy Rogers Oldenkamp So Stacey, fear of getting caught is the only thing separating us from the Huns? Yikes!
4 hours ago ·
· 

I looked at that article, and it seems this has to happen for "The Lord" to return and rapture his church! Well! If you don't count Sept. 2010 when I was held captive by the CIA's top Mexican drug-operation by-murder protector in a crack house in Puerto Vallarta, I haven't had sex (with another person) in FAR too long. I need to be RAPTURIZED!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/11/el-presidente-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html

53 minutes ago ·
· 
Scott Kenan And just a little secret: Everybody knows that Aretha's got herself a Pink Cadillac. But Republican
46 minutes ago ·
· 
Scott Kenan (Ooops) But Republican Debbi Egan (mentioned here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/11/el-presidente-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html ) 's got HERself a PINK MERCEDES!!! (vintage, if ya know what I mean) Still, she flaunts it all over Puerto Vallarta attracting faux straight men and inducing erections. I was MOST jealous, I am not ashamed to tell ya!
41 minutes ago ·

No comments: