Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time's Up for Republicanators!!! (All Praise the Eisenhower Republicans!!!)



Having received no timely rely, I am forced to "take steps" (refers to last line of this email to Patrick Stansbury, President, CEO, and Owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Millers' Pond Lane, Snellville, GA, my former employer -- until he knew I was going to act (sooner than even I knew!!!). http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ .

date: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM
subject: EMPLOYMENT
mailed-bygmail.com

Hi Patrick,

I just spoke to my mother this morning (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan). I believe you know her. Certainly your "employee" Lee Gosney knows my father well from back when Dad lived in my house for half a year and they were both working for Newt Gingrich when he was bringing drugs into Georgia from Mexico by train into Stone Mountain Park. At the time (1990), I went to Gingrich for help shutting it down, I foolishly thought he was a man of his word. I knew Mom was connected, and my roommate of the time (connected to American Express -- in fact he had secured my MCI long distance service with his AMEX card several days before I moved into my house at 903 Second St., Stn. Mtn. 30083 -- and HALF A YEAR BEFORE I MET Rick Neva, reportedly from Livonia, MI. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

The net result back then was that Lawrence Buchthal (a traitor to Jewdom due to his and his wife's envy of both his brothers' successes in business: Stanley being the producer of John Waters' original movie 1989 HAIRSPRAY, the other brother owner of a car-repair chain in northern New Jersey -- or at least metro NYC), then owner of Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza on Main St. in the town trumped up "criminal trespass" charges against me after I attempted to get the severance check he promised aftere I resigned as his manager. I never even raised my voice or made a scene at all, and left after I understood what the somewhat mysterious words "You're not supposed to be here" actually meant. Lawrence's good friend (a REAL Jew) who taught math at DeVry Institute, Decatur, GA, encouraged me to stay, but seeing how his old Jewish mothere from "the Old Country" looked disturbed, so I took that as a sign and left.

As you know (and might even have been privy to at the time), I got 15 weeks in the Dekalb County Jail (sprung only after getting a lawyer to threaten Judge Linda Warren Hunter -- who had NOT allowed me to speak in my own defense in my trial? hearing? that only occurred after the court had been cleared of all other cases -- with habeus corpus. Please note how similar this is to how I was treated recently in New Hanover Dsitrict Court under Judge Hogston -- a Republican, but brilliantly fair in all other cases. I do NOT accuse that judge of anything, except falling for District Attorney Benjamin David's lies and tricks, as perpetrated by his assistant D.A., "Miss Coca Leaf" -- I HATE using her disrespectful street name, but Emily Zvejnieks, my Public Defender, absolutely refuses to give me her real name after several attempts on my part!!! I think Emily is just playfully punking a competitor -- women are VERY KEEN COMPETITORS!!!

After getting out of jail in GA, I was put on "Enhansed Probation" (house arrest), and to get ouot at all in the evening, went to the big AA group in Tucker that Dad and Lee belonged to. Seems so silly now! All that drinking Lee Gosney has done at our annual Pentagon Publishing Christmas parties -- without bad effect. It's clear he has no problem handling his alcohol (although I understand he was twice conviced of having a meth lab -- that according to Gerry Flynn and Joel Miller, also of your "employ" -- yet he is claimed by some to be an alcohol and drug counsellor. He's even known here in Wilmington, NC for speaking here -- and also for being the top contact between narco-traffickers and corrupt government (read Benjamin David).

What an Evil web the Bush-Cheney Republicans/Rupert Murdock/Saudi Royals/bin Ladens http://www.hermes-press.com/BushSaud.htm , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlyle_Group have woven!!! And look at you -- so high up in its operations!!!

BTW: I have always wondered about something: The first time I was ever with you alone in your office, you stared and stared and stared at my crotch -- but NEVER after that. I always told PPI "emplyees" that it was because you had a small nose and thereefore, likely a small penis, and were just a bit envious. I NEVER believed you were actually attracted to men, like Mike Massicott, another of your "emloyees", who loved to tell his homo-sex stories of being middle in a "sandwich" (anal, if you must know!) Can you clear this up for me???

Anyway, I always marveleled how you often replied to emails I was in the process of writing to you before I finished writing them!!! and my sister Jane, who with Sean Hannity's wife's best college friend, Christal Presley ( cpresley2@gmail.com , a so-called "mentor-teacher" for Atlanta school system -- where she rarely bothered reporting for work!!!), did this too, although I believe because of your or Allen Rosen's hacking of my comuters and then communicated to Jane -- as explained to me by Gerry Miller). Jane, my former literary agent Cynthia Zigmund (formerly of Chicago, but recently moved to a psecluded spot on Lake Michigan with her husband. I forgave her cooperating with Thomas Keith, Don Weise, formerly publisher of Alyson Books which he helped Republican Colichman sink to prevent my Tennessee Williams memoir being published, as we had contracted -- I think Cynthia is going to turn "states evidence" as will my sister, after she wakes up and realizes how used she's been by all the rest of you). Christal, Hannity's wife Jill Rhodes Hannity, and a few others were connected through a secret LinkedIn network that I was able to find -- how cool was that??? I think you were in it too, but I'm not certain.

My point: My mother will not help me with my phone bill for next month ($32, approx.), and suggests I find a job. Of course when I have done that, "your/her" people talk trash to my employer and I'm immediately pressured to get out of it. That is what happened with Rusty Hicks Jr. of Arbor Authority Tree Care & Removal, 910-763-0124, 910 617-1100 mobile. Rusty told me all the ins and outs of how to hide drug-dealing behind Christian Pretentions and landscaping work, which he claimed most Wilmington landscapers do. Rusty, himself, rarely bothered to work, and when he did, it was with mostly very wealthy clients. He ALWAYS undercharged.

Rusty also liked to massage my shoulders and show off his fine body to me, although he told me that as a homosexual I was definitely going to hell (as YOU have done in emails to me which I've saved), and that I needed to be saved by Jesus. He also, like you, seriously abused his wife and son (verbally, maybe physically, but definitely not sexually). Rusty was for some time disallowed by law from having any contact with his son -- until a sympathetic judge reversed things.

Another odd thing about Rusty is that he claimed to know Dr. William Patterson "Pete" Brown, associate pastor at First Presbyterian here http://www.firstonthird.org/ well. When I asked Pete, whom I really like and respect a lot, about Rusty, he made a joke about it. But as I think about it, Pete is the ONLY minister or person other than D.A. Ben David at First Prez who ever discouraged me from writing my blog or talking -- THE ONLY ONE!!! Not sure what to make of that; it might just be a coincidence. Please don't think I mean to imply Pete is homosexual, which Rusty clearly wished to express to get with me. It's the other stuff: connection to drug-dealing. I can't see it, but Pete's behavior fits the pattern I've seen FAR too many times. SOMETHING is fishy. I pray I'm wrong.

Anyway, since I'm prevented from working for anyone and my business partner in my walking tour, Evan Fish -- a great patriot -- was murdered after he confirmed much of what I know about narco-trafficking here in Wilmington (although corrupt Police and Sheriff Deputies, in collusion with Evan's old girlfriend named in my blog over the last 1.5 weeks -- you just have to search it -- she flew out for the funeral in Ohio), I am unable to begin that business right away and am, again, broke.

I sure could use more of the $38,000.00 (380 shares @ $100.00 each, as you agreed to pay). I still have copies of the entire email thread, and in it you kept going down with each of my replies until you reached zero and fired me. you abused me in that email in a way I would not want to have to show a jury. You later paid me 10% ($3,800.00) in exchange for my deleting you and your company from my blog, and I agreed to not mention you again. I HAVE mentioned you again, as I felt it was in the interest of Our Beloved Country, and I am a PATRIOT!!!, unlike SOME people I know who corrupt people with drugs and politicians with drug money.

I hope you will see the wisdom of making another payment to me at this time, so that we can eventually clear you of this debt. $35,800.00 all at once would be too much to ask. I know how you Republicans covet even your OWN money, so how about double the last payment: $7,600.00. This is less than many of your weekly commission checks, and I'm pleased to see you still have so many fine clients, so I know you have the cash flow -- to say nothing of the savings. See: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html .

Also, since I had the flu and was living homeless in my car at the time in the middle of an unusually cold spell when I made our earlier agreement, I don't believe a judge or jury would hold me to our earlier agreement -- especially since I can prove you agreed to pay it all, fired me inappropriately, and then abused me with your Faux Christian/Faux Heterosexual BS. And twenty minutes after you fired me, officers of the Stone Mountain Police showed up, having heard I was on the verge of trying to commit suicide. Of course, I immediately had them laughing over THAT, but was later shocked to learn that it was my sister Jane who had had absolutely no contact with me in over a week who called to tell them of my "mental health emergency." She also claimed to have heard it from Allen Rosen, my former roommate see: http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html . Of course Allen was foolish enough to have told me how he got his alleged local "Emmys": He paid for them and even admitted that about twenty people won "Emmys" in THE SAME CATEGORY AS HIS when he went to the "dinner." LOL! Republicanators!!!

I know you are never further than a few seconds from communications and that you are usually in your bunker-like basement full of super-computers at your home in Snellville, GA (you've removed your physical address from your website since last I looked a few months ago -- NO SURPRISE!!!) I have listed your address elsewhere on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

Please respond within a few minutes "or I will be forced to take steps -- Don't force me to take steps, Shannon!!!" Quote from Tennessee Williams, The Night of the Iguana.

All best, and awaiting your reply,
Scott D. Kenan
910-XXX-XXXX
PS: Forgive me if I do not take the time to proof this or correct typos.

.

No comments: