Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Straight Family!!!


My family, proving that my mother is not a top Nazi (as confirmed first in 1990, but also later, by key Jews). DISCLAIMER: This photo does not show my actual family.

This morning, I was going to clarify some things in my most previous blog post -- especially since I spoke to my sister Jane by phone today and she acted as if she had not read her email from me (a copy of that post). But then, anyone who knows Jane, knows she does not like to think about anything she does not like to think about, and that is fine with me. She has preserved her innocence in the Sea of Guilt.

Instead, I got distracted when I got the suggestion for a moderator of comments from what I consider to be the TOP online source of STRAIGHT TRUTHFUL NEWS, that I write up an article or posting for THEIR blog regarding what I know about Newt Gingrich's arrest(s) for soliciting sex with men in parks in Atlanta, Georgia (since expunged from the Police record, but some time ago, I found actual press reports of it online -- no doubt since deleted), and his importation of drugs 1989-1990 by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park behind my former home in Georgia.

I MUST prepare my Tennessee Williams memoir for print publication to make some more money, so did not do that (I was offered no payment). But I DID send them links to the three main blog posts here about Gingrich, which I'll post here as well.

DO DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID AND JUDGE SANDRA RAY CRINER HERE IN WILMINGTON, NC EXPECT I WILL TREAT THEM WITH ANY LESS PERSISTENCE???

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html


http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/05/letter-to-newt-gingrich.html


http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrichs-charities-wither.html
.

No comments: