Monday, November 14, 2011

Flying to Court


 . . . but not exactly in this style. But I'm rushed, so fasten your seat belt for a moment and read:

>>> EDITED WITH ADDED MATERIAL AT 12:19 PM:

1. James Sharpe arrived at "the shelter" last night driving his old van. He ran forward into a post that holds up a porch roof and broke it in half. He pulled out of the parking lot and a block away, tried to park on the street, but smashed (fairly lightly) into another car, causing minor damage. He then turned around and drove back away from the river side of town (still on Red Cross), and at 5th Street, turned around and slowly drove by "the shelter" looking to see if there was damage. Somehow, he then ended up parked at the shelter and a cop wrote him two tickets.

>>> It is reported: that the officer told James that despite his three beers (on top of his prescription meds -- so strong that a few days ago I noticed James has some troubling symptoms of Tardive Dyskynesia, primarily involuntary tongue movement), it was OBVIOUS he was NOT intoxicated. He did NOT submit James to a Breathalyzer test. Apparently, James did not -- after all this "drunk-like" behavior and admission of drinking -- get a DUI.

>>> HELLO?!?!?!? Have I not maintained that James Sharpe (who says he is well-connected with those who run The Good Shepherd Center -- see my earlier posts regarding embezzlement, narcotics dealing, and slavery of undocumented foreigners run from the Shepherd), is protected by District Attorney Ben David??? James frequently defended Cindy Beatty, who freeloaded with her boyfriend PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG in my apartment without paying me a CENT they kept promising and then said they were going to talk to Ben David about me when I DID kick them out.

I found Cindy's notes of false accusations against me as well as the name and contact info for the Wilmington Cyber Detective they were also working with. Cindy eventually charged me falsely with Cyber-stalking -- but ONLY after I confronted Ben David and 12 of his "disciples" eating at Mixto restaurant and told them how to find this blog. Within the next 24 hours, my life was threatened five times (once at knife point), and the two times I TRIED to seek Wilmington Police help, I was told that I was the actual problem. The next day I demanded and got protection through the help of my then-public defender, Emily Zvejnieks, and her boss (who now handles my cases) Jennifer Harjo.

>>> AND ALSO: Why on earth can James Sharpe get away with this apparent DRUNK DRIVING which resulted in damaged property and could have endangered lives, while two months ago, two of my friends (Robby Trahan and "Jersey" -- admittedly, they were, and Robbie IS, habitual open-container law violators) and I were falsely cited for open container violations when no such thing happened (DISCLAIMER: Robbie and Jersey both ADMITED to me and police that they EARNED the same citation they got later in the day. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/bad-boys-bad-boys.html .

>>> IT WILL BE INTERESTING: To see how the Shelter management handles the damage to their property and continuing problems with a person or two coming in too drunk to handle themselves properly (the other one is very quiet, so less problematic).

By the time I was on the scene, he was passed out in bed, where he remained until after I left at 6:45 AM this morning. He had 15 minutes to get out. After all the trouble he's caused me previously, I first thought I'd hang around to see his hangover awakening to a WHOLE NEW JAMES-WORLD (he reportedly had consumed three 24 oz. beers on top of his four prescription meds -- but I wouldn't really know). But that seemed unkind and too many people BEGGED me to blog about it ASAP -- even before my 9:00 AM court appearance.

Someone kindly giving me $2.00 to buy a coffee so I could access Internet before the Library opens, I've done just that!!!

>>> ALSO:

1. Saturday, I went to a FREE exhibit on the film BLUE VELVET that was mounted in Dennis Hopper's old apartment. HOW COOL IS THAT??? Especially if you've paid attention and know the way the filming of that film connected me to my distant relative Thomas S. Kenan III.

Best part??? They gave out free bars of French triple-milled lavender soap. Now, because of the Blue Velvet movie (and its exhibit's sponsors), I can SHOWER WITH CONFIDENCE as I continue gayly forward!!!

2. TWICE NOW I have gotten into arguments with protesters from the Wilmington, NC OCCUPY WALL STREET protest because they got ANGRY and DEFENSIVE and DISTRUSTFUL when I pointed out the them the FACT that The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL http://www.thebreakers.com/ -- which is ENTIRELY owned personally (not my their charities), by my distant Kenan relatives is the BIGGEST advertiser on The Daily Koz http://dailykos.com/ . The Daily Koz reports the news pretty honestly and directs people to websites that inform people where to join the OCCUPY WALL STREET protest.

I just checked it again -- and The Breakers was the biggest ad AGAIN!!!

They don't like it because my Kenan relatives are the largest stockholders in Bank of America, which Republicans have duped them into thinking is the WORST of the big banks. It's not. THAT's why Warren Buffet recently bought SO MUCH OF IT.

3. Can we PLEASE finish sorting all of this out QUICKLY???

Scott
.

No comments: