Friday, November 11, 2011

Patrick Stansbury: PAY ME TRUE!!!


In honor of Veterans Day, I have initiated a concerted effort to get Patrick Stansbury, Owner and CEO of http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ to pay me the remaining $34,200.00 of the $38,000.00 he owed me for company stock buy-back. Long-term readers of this blog will remember that he paid me $3,800.00 early this year (10%) and claimed that was ALL he would pay.

At that time, I was homeless and living in my car before it was re-possessed, had the flu, and it was the coldest part of the winter here in Wilmington. I used the money to get set up in an apartment. Part of the terms of the transaction were that I would remove all mention of Pentagon Publishing and Patrick Stansbury from this blog (which I did), and NOT blog about him or his company (which I resumed doing about a month later when I realized he would NOT and COULD NOT come after me legally as I was under duress when I made the agreement and he would NOT risk going to court with me and having to take the stand under oath).

I'm going to leave that part just that simple for now.

Today, I called and left messages for several of his employees whom I have known for many years telling them of what I MIGHT do to convince him to pay me what he still owes. I have also asked for their suggestions and even suggested they discuss my ideas with Patrick. I made it TOTALLY clear that I do NOT wish to harm Patrick, his company, or my friends' jobs -- in fact I hope they prosper. I will NOT break the law.

Pentagon Publishing, Inc. does important work that I am very proud to have done. Still, we need to bring all this to a close and reach a settlement that is amicable to all.

>>>  If I hear nothing by late tomorrow morning (Saturday), I'll begin to reveal more details of my thoughts -- which are notorious for being WILD and RANGING ALL OVER THE PLACE. See Patrick's clients here: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html .
.

No comments: