Friday, November 4, 2011

Reality Explained -- by a REAL WOMAN!!!


Jennifer Harjo, my Public Defender

I don't know WHY I ever listen to OLD WET HENS or BEN DAVID's DRUG-CRAZED MINIONS (yes I do -- for the sake of good journalistic DRAMA!!! I worked for Tennessee Williams, y'all -- HELLO!?!?!), but it was Jen Harjo who got down to FACTS when we met in her office today:

1. Ben David (as District Attorney) does NOT have a boss -- except the electorate, so I CANNOT complain to anyone higher -- unless you count complaints to the Court of Public Opinion. I'll continue to work that one.

2. Judge Criner COULDN'T assign me a Public Defender because the Open Container violation was too minor -- only a city ordinance, not a law. I swear she said it was not a violation one can go to jail for, but TONS of Wilmingtonians go to jail for violating this ordinance, so I must have mis-heard that part.

>>> A BEGGING QUESTION:

I can understand why when roll was called in court for first hearings we were ALL given the choice of answering: 1. Attorney, 2. Continuance, 3. Not Guilty, or 4. Guilty, since ALL would have had all four options (Attorney was for those hiring one or asking for a Pubic Defender). Here's my question: When I came before her and she knew it was an open container violation that I was charged with, WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME THE INSIGNIFICANCE OF MY VIOLATION DISQUALIFIED ME THEN???

And failing that, WHY DIDN'T SHE OR SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN WHY SHE HAD DENIED MY REQUEST, WHEN -- AFTER I WASTED FORTY MINUTES FILLING OUT A FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE FORM THAT WOULDN'T MATTER -- SHE DENIED ME WITHOUT COMMENT???

>>> I can only assume the woman is flat-out Drug-Addled. No other explanation makes sense.

She's in "good" company. District Court Judge Rebecca.W. Blackmore (it is claimed by her neighbors) guzzles box wines so she can break down the boxes to dispose of them WITHOUT ANYONE SEEING THE HUGE NUMBER OF BOTTLES she would need to dispose of in the weekly trash pick-up.

>>> It is said that Blackmore goes into serious withdrawal mood-swings after 90 minutes on the bench (I can attest to that!!!), and that her staff shout Hosannas!!! when she occasionally washes her hair.

>>> NET JUDGEMENT . . . errr, DISCERNMENT: Wilmington voters are MAJORITY WHITE.

lol.

Were you actually expecting that?

>>> Sorry, but by-and-large, WHITE PEOPLE care only about APPEARANCES. How did you think these NUTBALLS got elected anyway???

 . . . and I bet most WHITES will tell you they are FINE, UP-STANDING CHRISTIANS, PRAISE JESUS!!!
.

2 comments:

Indigo said...

Did you know Harjo told me she is married to a jew? that is Ben David, I believe. I say Jew because I was told this court was making an "example" of me. I thought they were being anti Semitic, or racist or whatever, since not one Jewish lawyer was there, and I believe the LL was racist and hated Jews as well.

That is when Harjo said "my husband is Jewish".

Yet what happened to me is a staggering horror, and continues to haunt my family as they took away my ability to raise my child properly.

You wrote this so long ago, I ask What happened to you?

Scott Kenan said...

Harjo, a devout Catholic who worships at St. Mary's downtown, might have married a Jew, but NOT BEN DAVID!!! He was a Deacon & Elder at First Presbyterian!!! She LOST the race for District Attorney to Ben David when he first ran, and said she would DEFEAT HIM ONE DAY!!! He is totally EVIL, and I'm HELPING HER -- HA!!!

I don't know what "LL" refers to.

You don't say what actually happened to you, so I have NO IDEA what "staggering horror" it was. I have been TRIUMPHANT, but the consequences for Wilmington's TOP CROOKS will trickle down slowly -- beginning with REAL-ESTATE SCANDALS!!!

See more in the blog posting I am just beginning to write. When "continuing . . . " disappears from the bottom, I've finished the First Draft.

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-only-wanted-to-drive-audience-to.html

Scott
.