Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shelter THIS!!!


(My God-daughter in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I also have an older God-son in Colima, Colima, Mexico -- or actually from "The Birthplace of All Waters," about 15 km SW of the city. This might surprise some . . .)

>>> MORE SCUTTLEBUTT FROM MERCY HOUSE SHELTER:

1. More than one person has claimed to have seen at least one Night Captain pocket larger-than-ten-dollar bills, surreptitiously, early in the nightly sign-in process. One claims to have seen a $100.00 bill pocketed this way, but it was more than a week ago -- before he knew which captain had what name, so he has no idea now which it was. (Rent payments are handled at specific times and ALWAYS professionally, with receipts issued.)

2. Several residents have complained to me that they have witnessed large deliveries of goods (pants, shoes, etc., in multiple cartons) being stored in the back room (with seperate entrance) to our building, but NONE of it being distributed to residents. They claim one or more night captains sell these things and pocket the money.

3. NO ONE who is a resident of the Shelter would feel comfortable discussing ANY of this publicly. NO ONE means no one.

>>> CAUTION: There is no reason to believe that Rev. James or others from his church do not do this deliberately to raise money to cover the Shelter's costs of operations.

>>> NOTE TO THE WISE: It might be that some of the Night Captains need to be investigated. NOT all, I'm certain, but some . . .

>>> OTHERWISE, I had planned to write my complaint about Ben David TO Ben David (as instructed by his office) today -- as well as my NEW complaint about Judge Sandra Ray Criner to send in time for the hearing Nov. 10 regarding my FIRST complaint (DOUBLE JEOPARDY) against her.

But there is pleanty of time for all of that and I'm just too VERBOSE today for even my OWN liking. I'll give it a shot tomorrow (if I haven't been arrested again on some new charge).
.

No comments: