Thursday, November 3, 2011

This Blog Has Been Shut Down by Judge Sandra Ray Criner!?!?!?


Now, I don't REALLY believe this, but here is the conversation I just had while making my first approach to Mercy House Shelter 10 minutes ago, and encountering the first resident from there:

Him: "I hear you can't blog anymore."
Me: "Huh?"
Him: "I heard a judge shut you down for what you've been saying -- people've been talking about it."
Me: "I just blogged -- half an hour ago. (actually more like an hour before) Nobody served me; nobody emailed me -- nothing."
Him: "Well, that's what I heard."

OK. This is likely far fetched, BUT when you consider that Judge Criner (whose court I had at the time NEVER been in) ordered the fictitious evaluation of my mental fitness for court by the gum-smacking, boobalicious De' Corbett, later called me back into court to reopen the hearing on the lie-based restraining order filed by Brenda McKnight against me -- CLEARLY a case of double-joepardy, and then just two days ago, DENIED my petition to be represented by Jennifer Harjo Public Defender -- who already handles three other matters for me -- WITHOUT COMMENT, adding insult to injury.

She knows I've filed to have her disciplined and to vacate her ruling (seperate filings), and that tomorrow I intend to file another protest of her abuse of power in denying me a public defender.

She and Ben David both: SAYONARA, MISSIES!!!

LOL!!! (I think Ben has been spreading rumors about me again. Poor fella.)

Stay tuned . . .

No comments: